• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

HAIM makes everything better.

tumblr_ngeo3wE2Yi1qlzuomo1_250.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Sit down, and let me educate you sis!

tumblr_mwuqf9zEyD1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

*snip*

Now that's the tea...

tumblr_lgt7mlmw7e1qg9vtzo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

You know what pitster sis, what a great post! I feel like I've been dragged to school against my will but I have to respect such a flawless defense of your fave. I even learned a thing or two, had no clue they were so young, I thought they were late 20's.

I won't even refer to them as Flopth Harmony, out of respect! <3

rhandino

Banned
I need to listen to "1000 forms of Fear" and "x"

UvYOHh6.gif

And all this incredible women putting their voices in the OST for a disgusting rape movie, smh...

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
lady-gaga-taylor-kinney-kennedy-center-honors-photos-12082024-09-580x435.jpg

Slay

Lady Gaga Is Maybe (Probably) Engaged to Taylor Kinney

For a woman who lives for the applause her life so openly and outrageously, Lady Gaga sure knows how to play her cards close to her chest when it comes to her personal life.

During a Grammys red carpet interview with Extra, Gaga was asked if she has an "engagement going on" with her boyfriend of more than three years, Taylor Kinney. Her response basically said it all.

Gaga, clearly caught off guard, responded with a protracted "Uhhhh" before kindly shutting the interview down with, "You're being a little 'extra.''

And if Gaga pops out a kid after, she's just might serve us her Ray of Light era
smiley_woot.gif

What a faithful man. If they, congrats to her keeping her personal life on lock. I really love that she cares about that a lot.

And boy is he faithful. I didn't know they were going at it for 3 years. He must be a freak, I'm telling you.

Right? I think I like it better than BTW tbh.

aura: nah
venus: YAS
guy: YAS
sex dreams: YASSS
dwuw: YASS
jnd: nah
manicure: nah
artpop: YASSSS
swine: nah
donatella: yah
fashion: YAS
mjh: yah
dope: nah
gypsy: nah
applause: YASS

For me it's The Fame Monster > The Fame > Artpop > Born This Way, but I still love all of them.

Kind of similar to mine, except Gypsy is fabulous.

Songs I use from The Fame: 4/15 (Lovegame, Pokerface, Eh Eh, The Fame) - 26%

Songs I use from The Fame Monster: 6/8 (Alejandro, Monster, Speechless, DITD, SHICD, Teeth) - 75%

Songs I use from Born This Way: 15/17 (MTN, BTW, GH, Judas, Americano, Hair, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, BJAF, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, The Queen, TEOG - 88%

Songs I use from ARTPOP: 11/15 (Aura, Venus, GUY, Sex Dreams, DWUW, ARTPOP, Donatella, Fashion!, MJH, Gypsy, Applause) - 73%

By these stats my taste goes Born This Way >>>>> The Fame Monster > ARTPOP >>>>>>>> The Fame. Though given how ARTPOP sits on the heels of TFM even though it's twice as long gets some credit. Can also be a recency thing, since I've been listening to TFM and TF for years and years.

enigmatic_alex44

What a faithful man. If they, congrats to her keeping her personal life on lock. I really love that she cares about that a lot.

And boy is he faithful. I didn't know they were going at it for 3 years. He must be a freak, I'm telling you.

Right? They are just too cute, by far my favorite celebrity couple. I also respect Gaga for keeping it professional, music is work and love is private.

I remember Gaga talking about Taylor on Ellen, she said he was a "secret weirdo" haha

The Flop

Banned
giphy.gif

You know what pitster sis, what a great post! I feel like I've been dragged to school against my will but I have to respect such a flawless defense of your fave. I even learned a thing or two, had no clue they were so young, I thought they were late 20's.

I won't even refer to them as Flopth Harmony, out of respect! <3

Thanks sis!

I wasn't trying to drag you, but I needed to let people know!

tumblr_nilm576NJ51qg5o2oo3_500.gif

Yado

She is the queen of POPGAF though

I think it's possible for her to rise again but at this point she's more of a Jester than a Queen. Just talking about her isn't enough, it's what people are saying that counts...and what they did when it was put to a vote.

ipaU3Mr3r6OqP.gif

Trigger

As much as I like Taylor and Kanye separately something about them collaborating screams "hokey" to me. I can't help but think it'll end up being more about poking fun at their history and public images than the creation a great song.

I still think Gaga should've stuck with the futuristic/minimalist fashion for ARTPOP
I mean look at this shiz

These looks are life

Ah, I remember the good times when I thought ARTPOP would be a cohesive pop album.

The Flop

Banned
As much as I like Taylor and Kanye separately something about them collaborating screams "hokey" to me. I can't help but think it'll end up being more about poking fun at their history and public images than the creation a great song.

Watch the hook and beat just be Kanye saying "Imma let ya finish"

Mau ®

kiii at Bey stans mocking Rhat's top 10 singles. Bey is very much the Queen of Quick Lil' Singles that make no impact on the charts. Don't fool yourselves.

rhandino

Banned
Kanye is really decaying isn't he
It's he? After rude lashed me for not knowing about how he experiments with sounds I read about him and it seems like two of hist last albums (MBDTF and Yeezus) were amazing...

Also, 45 Seconds is amazing... I was not in love with it at first but is a soft slay

EbOFlJk.gif

Partition

Banned
Sorry, both of his McCartney songs are trash (seems he is working more with him for his album too), and now working with the most boring popstar alive for attention? I'm worried for his next album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom