• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

My fave Kanye albums are Graduation and Yeezus.

And while not exactly a proper Kanye album per se, I really like Cruel Summer.

SaintZ

I'm screaming
Rita Ora Only Has Four Lines in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Rita Ora plays Mia Grey, Christian Grey's sister, in Fifty Shades of Grey. The British singer has received a wide array of media coverage for her role in the movie, but as it turns out, she only says about four sentences total in the film.

Ora conducted multiple interviews about her acting role, talking about how she had acting coaches, accent coaches, and how she put music aside to commit to acting. She even learned French for the part and Fifty Shades released a Mia Grey poster which made headlines when fans saw Ora in the short brown wig.

After all of that, the singer is barely in the movie. She calls it her "first little mini cameo" and tweeted that it is a "blink and you'll miss it role."

Huffington Post reports these are the four sentences Ora says in the movie:

1. "She's here?" 2. "Oh my God, you exist." 3. "Uck, Seattle baseball." 4. [sentence in French]
Slay I guess

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

Floridian

Is the FROOT leak real tho? I hear rumours that it's fake
0knanCd.png

PM me tbh
so I can report it to the FBI

Idk where people get their links from, but it's really annoying when they brag about it leaking and how the songs are, yet they complain about other people asking them where they got it from. It's like keep it to yourself and stop spreading shit.

rhandino

Banned
Sharing links from leak or something like that is what caused the mass banning when Unapologetic was to be released some years ago here right?

Trigger

Sharing links from leak or something like that is what caused the mass banning when Unapologetic was to be released some years ago here right?

Mmmhmm. I remember all the sistren being banned for it. I do understand Omaha's complaint though. No one likes a person bragging about access to something you don't have.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
LG5? Lady Gaga 5? Where did that terminology come from? So we are counting The Fame Monster as it's own album then

LEkv1sR.gif

cory64

Top 10s as lead solo vocalist
Mariah has 22
Whitney has 21
Janet has 19
Taylor has 16 (3 of which aren't official singles)
Rihanna has 13 (technically 14 with S&M but the version that peaked was with Britney so I guess it could count since it was top 10 before the rihmix)
Gaga has 11 (slay a bit tbh)
Britney has 11
Katy has 10 (slay a bit tbh)
Beyonce has 6

and Madonna has 36
ibmGWnfmGXGBos.gif

Top 10s as lead solo vocalist
Mariah has 22
Whitney has 21
Janet has 19
Taylor has 16 (3 of which aren't official singles)
Rihanna has 13 (technically 14 with S&M but the version that peaked was with Britney so I guess it could count since it was top 10 before the rihmix)
Gaga has 11 (slay a bit tbh)
Britney has 11
Katy has 10 (slay a bit tbh)
Beyonce has 6

and Madonna has 36
ibmGWnfmGXGBos.gif
How many does Iggy have?

Phreaker

Banks is going to be in Playboy? Seems to have gotten it's own thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=990272

“Azealia Banks will appear on the cover of Playboy and in a nude pictorial,” an article on Playboy says. “The badass rapper from Harlem poses, according to editors, in a ‘frisky pictorial that’s sure to break the Internet’ In addition to the photo spread, Rob Tannebaum talks to Banks in a no-holds-barred interview.”

SaintZ

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

i0yjvlx8kk0At.gif

WTH, this is the first Ellie song I really like. She doesn't even sounds like her usual self wtf, maybe that's the reason. I'm slain. Tove Lo, her impact.

6 months ago to be exact.
zzsoft-smiley-face.gif
I have to say I feel like withholding something pointlessly once it's already finished is kind of stupid. Like a month or two is maybe understandable. 6 months? Ehhhh. If she wanted to do that, why not start the monthly FROOTs when she'd finished some tracks but not completely finished the whole album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom