• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
FIRO with the one and only, Koodo.

10684338_345146738981495_738714873_n.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif

FYI, I might declare a winner for Battle 3 tonight, so prep yo votin' loins if need be. Battle 4's gonna be a weird one.

Mau ®;130166759 said:
Mmm the Navy doesnt rihsort to those tactics doe.

Not yet anyway.

Who do you think obliged to the "buy ARTPOP, penetrate a bottom" Craigslist ads though?

Bladenic

Mau ®;130168130 said:
I rihmember when Phono and Koodo fake stanned Rih for a week if I sent out dick pics.

That was, uh, fun.

I thought it was only shirtless pics

👀

Lmao back then I was "straight" and you were "gay" good times

So, music huh?
i1pg3yyutHt6G.gif

Apparently Madonna's first single with Diplo was finished last week. She really shouldn't have re-grammed that Unapologetic Bitch fan cover, it hopelessly warped perception of the timeline.

Meanwhile, it's been indicated that Rihanna's album is equally further in the future than we may have initially thought: “I did a couple of songs with her, we’re still working, we’re still in the early stages, trying to come together with a massive record."

I'm here for 2015 being yet another over-hyped flop year of big stars releasing crap albums
i1pg3yyutHt6G.gif

We can now declare a winner! Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey fought for your votes, and here's how POPGAF voted:

iFkwWZYlkfL3V.png

What started out neck to neck ended in a blowout! Congrats to LADY GAGA for advancing to the Winners Bracket. LANA DEL REY received many more votes than Ellie Goulding so she has an even bigger chance of taking over the Losers Bracket. Don't count her out yet! :)

ROUND 01, BATTLE 04 coming up in minutes

THREE BATTLES DOWN. HERE COMES NUMBER FOUR.

An Icelandic swan rises to battle. Her opponent probably can't speak the language but would totally make out with her if she wanted. ARE WE PREPARED?

iboruPJsdRu7IN.png

An odd pair this time, but I cannot WAIT to see how this turns out. I honestly have no idea who would win this one. Let me know! :)

Sorry Lana but Gaga is just kind of better.

Not here for the daddy issues every song tbh.

She can still trump Ellie though. That's the way it should be lol.

This is straightforward.

I listened to a compilation of Bjork B-Sides today, and it was one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

Let's not even get started on the iconic series of studio albums and soundtracks.
even volta is better than a kesha album

will we start voting in the losers bracket soon, or is that going to be randomised again once we have all of them?

And singing about fashion and bullied ugly people doesn't get old. Bye.

But the songs are bops. That separates a boring depressing mess any day. I love Lana but let's be real, she can be boring sometimes. You can't have a party to Lana unless someone remixes her songs. You can get your life to Gaga , even if you hate her.

Vitanimus

bye bjork wins by a landside

vespertine >>>>
homogenic >>>>
post >>>>

her discography is life changing and I will pray for you all if you haven't let bjork bless your ear canals

This is straightforward.

I listened to a compilation of Bjork B-Sides today, and it was one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

Let's not even get started on the iconic series of studio albums and soundtracks.
even volta is better than a kesha album

will we start voting in the losers bracket soon, or is that going to be randomised again once we have all of them?

Yeah, the losers bracket will start soon, I've been going around the board so that we don't know who the winners face off against next, but because of that we don't have any pairs made in the Losers Bracket. lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6251552/fergie-new-album-2015

Sources tell Billboard that Fergie is indeed working on new music for a sophomore album, as the 39-year-old alluded to during a stop by Chelsea Lately last month. According to a source, there’s a “good bet” that the album will finally be released in 2015, with a new single possibly dropping before the end of this year.

Billboard has also learned that Mike WiLL Made-It is involved with Fergie’s next full-length.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me 23 + Bangerz 2.0
52b0f867.gif

royalan

Now niece if Kesha's career is dead with a #1 hit this year, what does that make Xtina's?

As for the vote, Björky <3

Alive and kicking with a number 1 of her own, and a stint on a successful reality show. Oh, and a legacy already firmly planted.

Kesha will only be remembered as that thing that happened briefly in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom