• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I guess I'll listen to that Carly song after I go to Tiesto & Guetta's show.

Regardless, ya'll should die a slow death for shading the biggest pop star in the world Taylor for this neaux1curr has been.

Phreaker

I feel like this Kelly album is gonna flop. It just seemed to come out of nowhere. And now it's out?

It comes out Tuesday, but the first 6 tracks are available with pre-order. I haven't listened to the other songs yet. So far I'm loving it, but maybe the first six are the best?

I
87HMelE.jpg

B8DIfjA.png

HAHA, Yeah, not sure what she was thinking.

rhandino

Banned
Was looking to various Eartha Kitt interviews and performances after expending the day hearing her in Spotify and I was amazed at how Madonna fail so much at being an older #UnapologeticBitch yet Eartha sell that concept so flawlessly.

Edit:

Please and thank you. The best comment in this thread tonight. The Carly song is mediocre manufactured pop trash.
But that is like the best part! you can almost imagine the research material used and the man hours needed to concoct the perfect teenage naive "like" song.

can yall please stop it with liking this carly song

its awful. like i could get behind it but the chorus, holy fuck it's horrifying. her voice and the lyrics dont help.

Please and thank you. The best comment in this thread tonight. The Carly song is mediocre manufactured pop trash.

Jesus feeds off your fumes.

Get ready for I really, really, really, really like you to become lodged in your brain so deeply that only a lobotomy could remove it.

Floridian

Shake it off isn't any better than "that carly song". They're both repetitious and bubblegum generic, except one of them is a bit catchier than the other.

Bladenic

Is Kelly Clarkson officially done though? There is zero hype for this album, it feels like it's just being released, Heartbeat Song is a flop, etc.

And Crumpet hates it. RIP

Unless she's just releasing this for the hell of it and doesn't care anymore. But she chose the cover so maybe idk

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is Kelly Clarkson officially done though? There is zero hype for this album, it feels like it's just being released, Heartbeat Song is a flop, etc.

And Crumpet hates it. RIP

Unless she's just releasing this for the hell of it and doesn't care anymore. But she chose the cover so maybe idk

Maybe its time for her to do From Justin to Kelly 2 have the 1-2 Punch of flops.

But that is like the best part! you can almost imagine the research material used and the man hours needed to concoct the perfect teenage naive "like" song.

Doesn't the general public like that kind of stuff? Luckily I don't listen to the radio so I won't have to hear "really x100" every hour.

Is that such a bad thing? I for one am tired of hearing all these songs with some faux message attached to it like a giant billboard. Sometimes I just want a nice bop to listen to.

But the song suxs :/

ibxe2g37VkPWOj.gif

I didn't think you'd feel this way about generic pop music considering the recent 1989 praise.

Style is 100x better than this trash. Production alone kills it.

Can you, like, not slay me with every playlist? Thank you.

rhandino

Banned
WAIT! "I Really Like You" live in Good Morning America...

BShF9Fv.gif

Carly Allah Jesus is coming, Repent followers of the Dark Taylord and her false gospel.

Edit: Holy shit, that choreo is a mess and so full of gif moments, kii

That was honestly one of the most basic performances I've ever seen. It just reinforced how bad the song is as well.

Like I'm sorry, if you want bubblegum pop with no deeper meaning you don't need to go any further than Katy. At least her songs are good.

I will say Prism had some legit bops.

Roar
Dark Horse
Walking On Air
Birthday
Legendary Lovers

The only part of Legendary Lovers I like is the "take me down to the river" pre-chorus. It's awesome. The rest kinda plays along as you'd expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom