• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Prism is the most underrated album of 2013. Get into the Queen of Bubblegum Pop's World Tour this month on the 28th to experience true artistré and revisit her Era.

eySajRA.gif

rhandino

Banned
Prism is not a good album and an album cannot be underrated when it only has two to three usable tracks

jLdsRqt.gif

PRISM is everything. Taylor Swift and the other hews and tryhards can only fail trying to achieve the grandeur contained in it.

Also Walking on Air, Legendary Lovers, Dark Horse, International Smile and Roar shits on entire discographies tbh.

COSX2mV.gif

rude

Banned
tbh prism isn't even comparable to taylor's music because it's clear the producers actually tried to make songs that sound interesting? it doesn't sound like low budget träshę a la 1989.

rhandino

Banned
Yeah if only. inb4 album gets delayed again to 2016.
FK6U2ev.gif

----

Mariah always serves excellence as per. When will Ariana?

FTOZboF.jpg

Edit: God, I remembered this vid compiling some of her best whistle moments, this one and the next... T_T

The I wasted an afternoon looking the performances T_T x 2

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Marina's froot of the month is Forget

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i haven't yet
waiting till itunes drops it in my library like a gracious stalk

Matt_

no idea hew the fuck Tink is but I use

rude

Banned
Haunted
Drunk In Love
Blow
Rocket
Partition
Mine
Flawless
Blue

take several [s e a t s]
Drunk in Love, Flawless and Haunted are barely songs, Rocket is a shitty rip on D'Angelo, the only good parts of Mine are when Drake is singing, Blue....lmfao you're obviously trolling w/that one. That leaves blow and partition. Blow is repetitive and kind of shitty, but an ok bop.

Drunk in Love, Flawless and Haunted are barely songs, Rocket is a shitty rip on D'Angelo, the only good parts of Mine are when Drake is singing, Blue....lmfao you're obviously trolling w/that one. That leaves blow and partition. Blow is repetitive and kind of shitty, but an ok bop.

This is bizarre

Drunk in Love, Flawless and Haunted are barely songs,
How so?
Rocket is a shitty rip on D'Angelo,
It's good.
the only good parts of Mine are when Drake is singing,
That's a damn lie. Drake is worse thing since the Atlantic Slave Trade.
Blue....lmfao you're obviously trolling w/that one.
Blue is cute. I prefer Heaven, for sentimentality.
That leaves blow and partition. Blow is repetitive and kind of shitty, but an ok bop.

You're weird. Good sis left out No Angel, Jealous, ***Flawless, and XO.

Self titled is a goddamn revelation. You can't not be trolling, with all this Mimi and Rihanna praise. Beyonce is the best of both of those worlds; flawless singing like Mariah, and black like Rihanna.

rhandino

Banned
Haunted
Drunk In Love
Blow
Rocket
Partition
Mine
Flawless
Blue

take several [s e a t s]

Remove Blue and put XO and 7/11 (with the vid) there and you have me =D

... If I can throw a wild guess about the hate that Self-Titled receive it would be that is a Beyonce album. The album as a whole is truly an [ E X P E R I E N C E ] and people saying that it only slayed because the surprise release can take several seats since there is people like right here that is saying that they still enjoy it.

I must be getting old since I still don't get the fumes the album provokes.

In unrelated news I still like the Carly Allah Jesus song, can't wait to see the vid and watch Carly, Bieber and Tom Hanks getting the "white people dancing" syndrome =D

I spotted typos
8mmhjBy.gif

Let's not, ARTPOP only purpose was to deliver to us all the glory that is Venus, Applause aaaaaaaand maybe Sexxx Drems (Then again, Beyonce made Partition making Sexxx Dreams irrelevant in the process)

royalan

BEYONCE is a basic album, can we stop pretending like people still listen to it?

Besides, Bey's back in the studio now anyway.

rude

Banned
Let's hope she gives up these shitty indie producers and that dream of being seen as a feminist and makes a catchy smash à la get me bodied

8mmhjBy.gif

Let's not, ARTPOP only purpose was to deliver to us all the glory that is Venus, Applause aaaaaaaand maybe Sexxx Drems (Then again, Beyonce made Partition making Sexxx Dreams irrelevant in the process)
ARTFLOP destroyed every other album of 2013 bar Pure Heroine and it wasn't even that good
The slays on ARTPOP >>>>>> the slays on most 2013 albums

It just so happened that the filler is very filler-esque and the bad songs are
well
Jewels n Drugs
sZtcj21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom