• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

iAhtlqVc7KYyQ.gif

Yes beef Cody Rhodes closest to cam.

Adam Lambert Vs Sam Smith
I wonder who popgaf would choose

Popgaf hates men. Strangest queers I've ever met. That said, you'd get a resounding "Hew?" from me.
I know hew Mandele is. I haven't heard Glambert screech before, but those Lisa Frank ass album covers were enough.

Adam Lambert. Sam Smith is boring to me now. His vocals are really good and I fell in love with him quickly, but now.. He's just overplayed.

But I'm really #TeamSamSparro

royalan

Wait.

I just went to listen to the Aretha song again, and Spotify just tried it:

QTuyfHE.png

#GetDatGlitchyPromo

EDIT: I guess I'll continue to be the only one who actually liked that. :(

Vazduh

Oh my God, the autotuning was really bad.

Just a big...

no.

She sang it live on Letterman Show and at least it was better than the recorded version.

Adam Lambert. Sam Smith is boring to me now. His vocals are really good and I fell in love with him quickly, but now.. He's just overplayed.

But I'm really #TeamSamSparro

I agree with this. Speaking of Sam Smith, I know this is irrelevant, but I've just realized that he looks like a male Neon Hitch.

His mustache has to go tho.

I agree with this very much, yes.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Kylie may have just released an EP that killed our faves but remember when BTD and half of Ultraviolence gave you life.

#VoteLana

ivQcGVpjHyTcF.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Remember when PopGAF was saying that FKA twigs was the new Bjork???

Arca is the main producer of Bjork's next album. (x)

Bjork is the next twigs????

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

HITS DAILY DOUBLE
NOW IN: 70.38%

-- 1 TONY BENNETT & LADY GAGA COLUMBIA/INTERSCOPE 107,422
CHEEK TO CHEEK
-- 2 KENNY CHESNEY BLUE CHAIR/COLUMBIA NASH 101,756
THE BIG REVIVAL
1 3 BARBRA STREISAND COLUMBIA 97,450

Heading for that third #1 album. Gaga rallying that senior vote like a charismatic white Republican primary candidate, yaaaaaas. #musicandthebling #whenwillselinagomez #kennychesneylostherwig #burningscalps #glorytogod #waitaminutebarbra

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Remember when PopGAF was saying that FKA twigs was the new Bjork???

Arca is the main producer of Bjork's next album. (x)

Bjork is the next twigs????

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So Bjork will release a new album get hype about a month before release and when its released everyone will forget about her in one week or two like FKA twigs?

Aguila

#ICONIC
So Bjork will release a new album get hype about a month before release and when its released everyone will forget about her in one week or two like FKA twigs?

No 😌

In terms of production and style, Bjork might be going for that dark, glitchy sound. I'm here for it.

Nemesis_

Ready for some hella good news? Gwen Stefani is currently in Miami with producer/fellow Voice coach Pharrell Williams, working to wrap up the recording of her third solo album, said her manager Irving Azoff during a panel at New York’s Advertising Week yesterday (per Billboard). In a separate chat, Interscope chariman John Janick told Billboard that Stefani’s LP will be executive-produced by Benny Blanco, and could be out in December.

Yesterday Azoff added that Gwen will select the lead single off the album sometime next week, and will perform it later in the season on The Voice. That contradicts recent reports that a song called “Baby Don’t Lie” had already been slated for an October release.

http://www.idolator.com/7564759/gwen-stefani-december-release-solo-album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom