• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
you need to gif the part where she is being carried and they show Joyce walking like a fool
then add a Me and You font to it

icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

meunickie9s8o.gif

royalan

Just A Fool - #24 NO promo.

Make The World Move - #155 a performance seen by 11 million.

But MTWM is the second single ;_____;

If I were to choose between Just a Fool and Make the World Move, I'd rather have neither.

(Although I like MTWM better, Just a Fool has that same nasty quality that Lady Gaga's Yoü and I has.)

LTBL is a generic dance song that's 3 years late, and I doubt it will do anything on the charts either, but at least I kinda like it.

RubyFaith

Christina performed Make The World Move great. She sounded good, hit all the notes. Didn't look like a disaster. Worked with what she looked like. I give it a solid B+.

FUCKING EDIT

Hold the fuck up
I refute all of that. She didn't hit all the notes. That last one. My lord.
D-

royalan

Christina performed Make The World Move great. She sounded good, hit all the notes. Didn't look like a disaster. Worked with what she looked like. I give it a solid B+.

Sis, I'm a Stan and even I have to clock the tea and admit that Christina hit the worst note of her career tonight. The singer in me suspects she didn't warm up before going on stage, because that note she went for is usually her money note.

Other than that note, though, I agree.

Aguila

#ICONIC
All I see in google images are waffles that are blue. Yummy.

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

Edit: I found it ;______________________________________________;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom