• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

I'm not gonna be able to buy Paradise until Friday ;____; fml.

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

ETA: THE BLUE WAFFLES, MY GAWD.

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

OMG
i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

Her Tour is going to be one of the highest grossing tours of ALL TIME i think she stopped caring a long time ago kiiiiiiiiiiiii

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

My little sister has never listened to a Madonna song in her life yet still knows who Madonna is and loves her for some reason. (Glee covers me thinks)

Madonna sells tickets for being Madonna.......may as well be a Las Vegas stripper act.
i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

I am very aware she has stopped caring.....it shows

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mehrina is in?
And Car accident?
And Flusher?
And Ci-Error?

I admire your effort for giving even the flops promo tho. How nice of you.

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

And you gave those three flops top billing right in the middle. They should be over on the side by leona.

Kyon

Banned
BLESS.

I'd rather have ALICIA than MEHrina. Atleast Alicia has a CAREER. Such good CHARITY

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

EDIT: I just clicked the banner

BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

Bladenic

Seriously tho Aguila do you detest Katy because let's be honest she sure as hell deserves to be there over some of the flops who you're generously giving promo to.

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

Mumei

I remember the days you posted in here enough for me to care about your opinion

I was actually being serious about the spamming of a single gif repetitively in every single post over 30 posts. It is as bad as if one person posted a gif 30 times. It's getting tiresome.

Artemisia

Banned
I was actually being serious about the spamming of a single gif repetitively in every single post over 30 posts. It is as bad as if one person posted a gif 30 times. It's getting tiresome.

ban haaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

Bladenic

U didnt have to DELETE Modmei

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

eh she has a place there in pop music so cant complain

What's done is done. Funny to be involved in the petty kicking stuff, but I ain't gonna make a scene and announce my leave or post an essay like some others. Besides it was funny. Clocked me.

#LOTUS

i08Xxm0M14wJg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom