• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Blake Shelton could be the reason for JAF's success

Nope.

I mean, he's part of it. But it's not like any of HIS songs smash like this either.

I wouldn't be surprised if his people are pushing Xtina to make this song a single as well. It's a good opportunity for both of them. For Christina it's an opportunity to get back on top with a song that SHE has top billing on. For Blake it's an opportunity to crossover and reach a bigger audience. He's the King of Country right now, but Pop and the global market still don't know who the hell he is.

EDIT: Speaking of Xtina, new promo shot:

nEGOr.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana is, once again, working with Anthony Mandler to make a new short film. This time, 20 minutes long.

#VideoOfTheCentury
bliss-smiley.gif

botty

Banned
Exactly.

It's not even "Stan Delusional" smashing. It is LEGITIMATELY doing well on iTunes for an ALBUM track that has not received an ounce of promo or attention from Xtina or RCA. At the rate it's going it'll be in the Top 10 by tonight. That's crazy.

Just A Fool NEEDS to be the next single.

This Make The World Move performance was probably scheduled to happen weeks ago, so I guess I'll just accept that Xtina had no foresight with Just a Fool. The song appeals to the local crowd, and I am fine with that tbh. Now that RCA sees the song smashing it needs to be sent to radio, and pushed as the second single immediately.

We will co-direct the video for that]

It will be epic. Xtina will end wars, cure diseases, feed the hungry, and slay everyone's faves at the same time.

Nope.

I mean, he's part of it. But it's not like any of HIS songs smash like this either.

I wouldn't be surprised if his people are pushing Xtina to make this song a single as well. It's a good opportunity for both of them. For Christina it's an opportunity to get back on top with a song that SHE has top billing on. For Blake it's an opportunity to crossover and reach a bigger audience. He's the King of Country right now, but Pop and the global market still don't know who the hell he is.

This pretty much. The song appeals to both of their stans, unlike the shitty Make The World Move song, so it is likely that the success of the song comes from a united stan base. This song smashing this much is kinda interesting, considering Xtina has been parading Blake as her "big brother," and favorite guy on the show lately.

royalan

Blake is NOT the King of Country. He is in the public eye of the pop scene. Thats about it

Sis, he was named Male Vocalist of the Year by the Academy of Country Music this year. He also took home the CMA for Vocalist of the Year, Entertainer of the Year, and Song of the Year. All this while he continues to be a HEW in the Pop world.

Not saying he's the King of Country overall. But he definitely is this year.

Kyon

Banned
Sis, he was named Male Vocalist of the Year by the Academy of Country Music this year. He also took home the CMA for Vocalist of the Year, Entertainer of the Year, and Song of the Year. All this while he continues to be a HEW in the Pop world.

Not saying he's the King of Country overall. But he definitely is this year.

yeah i know about that... this year? yeah i c no lies

Aguila

#ICONIC
That preview reminds of Brooke Candy's recent video
eE1Th.gif

Some YouTuber will probably cut out the song sections of Lana's film. No need to worry.

iZqLoojGIvqPc.gif

Dead @ you hussies spamming that gif so much that it BROKE.
tnDnW.gif

Anyways, two months later and Push and Shove is still slaying my soul. Bless No Doubt.

...Now I'm just gonna need another solo album from Ms. Stefani, thankyouverymuch.

Mau ®

THIS DAY'S RIHANNA UPDATE

Sponsored by VITA COCO

The Bajan Queen is ready to slay the world. Today she'll start her "777" Tour in Mexico City where she will do tons of press activities, including a intimate performance at legendary venue El Plaza Condesa. The tour will last a week and will visit 7 cities for 7 performances and several promo activities. Your fave's shitty promo schedule must be PRESSED RN kiii

Today however there's ELLEN promo set to air in a few hours. Watch a preview of HER PICKING THE MEN (AND WOMEN) SHE'D TOTALLY FUCK TBH

And yesterday The Bajan Queen attended GQ's Men of The Year party (she's on the cover afterall). Here's she is taking a pic with mentor L.A. Reid.

gqmenoftheyear.jpg

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST... she announced her EUROPEAN TOUR LEG OF THE DIAMOND'S TOURyesterday and she has STADIUMS scheduled. I seem to remember a PRESSED KOONT saying she could never do stadiums #oop

LESSON: Never doubt the BAJAN QUEEN.

tumblr_lt2w0xe2mH1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom