• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
What is she wearing, her and Britney need to hire a freaking stylist

iPqXPhXE6zh6V.gif

I think Brits been looking great lately idk

tumblr_md8vo6KaG21qa9vqgo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_md7w55mD4c1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_mcvafmPkmJ1qbvjf9o1_500.gif

I have no complaints about Brits looks lately. Way better than I expected going into the XFactor.

pu1ut.gif

Xtina's style is a bigger mess than her career lately.

Kyon

Banned
She looked like total shit tonight. No way around that.

Why aren't y'all posting pics? I wanna see

Just checked BMK:

Demi: "nobody talks to the Queen (referring to Britney) like that"

YASSS Demi tell whoeva disrespected HA that TRUTH!

All I Want For Christmas Is You is literally the best song ever created

I guess the rest of the album is good too

edit: I'm talking about Mariah's album of course, I just remembered that vile duet exists
ibtlEGfEaii1jQ.gif

Kyon

Banned
My Only Wish (This Year) is really the only Christmas song i use besides the Justin Bieber (Its PERFECT), Mariah and DC3 one.

Godney took all those samey Christmas songs and made it a bop.

Christopher

I haven't been able to posted gifs in awhile because my son broke my laptop...so that's why I've been so quiet!

Mariah's all I want for Christmas is you is the k my modern day Christmas song I like anyway I'm a fan of the classics :cool:

Kyon

Banned
I really need someone to make a Christmas club banger this year.

I need to Pop my pussy to tidings of good cheer.

Katherine McPee is garbage and you will deal.

but but i thought we liked her?

also i would CACKLE @ a dance track Christmas song

Another vote for Buble. Every year I have to suffer listening to that annoying-ass Mariah song and I'm really not looking forward to it this year. Just give me Buble.

Mau ®

DEITY PERRY is now coming back *.*

Is the world ready for this? The multi-platinum selling artist, the “Teenage Dream” star, the one and only Katy Perry has officially reunited with Canadian multiple Grammy nominated producer Greg Wells and American musician, songwriter and actress Bonnie McKee for her upcoming third studio album, which is scheduled to hit the stores in Summer 2013 via EMI Music Group, Capitol Records, Red Hill and Island Records.

Wells was responsible for the production on the tracks: “Not like the Movies” and “Pearl” (included on “Teenage Dream”) plus “Waking Up in Vegas“, “Ur So Gay“, “Mannequin” and “Fingerprints” (included on “One of the Boys“). Meanwhile, McKee is responsible for writing the biggest hits of the artist to date including “California Girls“, “Teenage Dream” and “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)“, all part of her second album.

Remember that this could be the first album without executive production by Dr. Luke and Max Martin, after their exclusive contract with Sony Music artists.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

1795324760.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom