• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me bring this to the public now.

Has anyone noticed that the Kelly Clarkson stans are all named after foods?

It has been mentioned as I recall.....

Other stanbases just cannot deal with our superior name choices.

zATTJ.gif

Lets take care of these tour reciepts right quick.

MJ toured a grand total of 6 years in his, lets be generous, 34 year SOLO career.
Prince has toured 25 years of his 34 year career.

20 million. Selling out venues such as
with a (non-greedy) starting price of $20 for 85% of the seats. Concerts featuring such artists as Janelle Monáe, Esperanza Spalding and Cassandra Wilson.
Prince said:
According to a recently issued press release, "roughly 85 percent" of the tickets will be $25 including service fees. "It's like 1975 with tickets at $25," Prince said. "I want all of my fans to have the opportunity to come out for the show."
You see, to some artists, its more about the music, than the money. But trust, Prince will still gouge you at the given chance.

As for his Era's, I'm sure MJ needed to take off time in between albums to perfect his crotch grab,
on himself and little boys
and his moonwalk. Furthermore he had to walk his monkey, and concoct the perfect bleaching formula, and recover from his latest surgery. Far be it from me to minimize MJ's impact on the industry. Without him, Lil Kim might still have a recognizable face.

I'm not surprised you kweens, wait..., are impressed buy MJ's sequins tho.

I make no illusions to Rihanna's artistic integrity or lack thereof. I thought this pop shit was supposed to be about fun?

moulels

The Holy Spearit truly is a blessing for the lessors.

shit.i.am said:
@ iamwill
Working with @ britneyspears changed my
life. . . I've had the blessings of having my life
changed 6 times

@ iamwill
@ britneyspears I 'm so overwhelmed. .. this
launch is so emotional for me. . . # 7 on
itunes. . . "wow" . . .thank you brit for this
collaboration # love

Bladenic

Ugh I was driving back to college town and missed whatever had people screaming.

Fitting that something like that would happen in a thread about Beyonce's maid.

Ties

Banned
ibtAr9hryw5reS.gif

As per the usual, Pop-GAF continues to unceremoniously flail around at the mention of the Carter sibling capable of putting out artistically superior material to the kleptomaniac.

bleach1ihowk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom