• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
She is a Knowles not a Carter

ibtAr9hryw5reS.gif
ibeCIpuQBcRQdX.gif

let me edit

Trigger

The hook was so good.

ibv1pv9whbFxWP.gif

Nobody can make me feel, make me feel so right
Nobody but you
Nobody can make me feel like dancing all night
Nobody but you

You got it, yeah you know you got me good
Yeah, you got it, yeah you know you got me good, yeah
Nobody can make me feel like you do baby
You got me good

My back is aching, my bra too tight
My booty’s shaking from the left to the right
My back is aching, I'm so in love
Baby all I know is you got me good

ipxfRIwwjSup9.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Kreayshawn-Gucci Gucci Look at the views. BTW I dont like it. (I do enjoy Azealia)

I know who she is. I was jk.

While we're talking about her:

KREAY♥KARDASHIAN ‏@KREAYSHAWN
I only sold 4 albums.

KREAY♥KARDASHIAN ‏@KREAYSHAWN
I'm a loser.

ibtSblCLgfF8Sf.gif

I C this Ke$ha stanning,

when are you going to give Take Me Home a listen

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

Right now, I guess. It's probably better than this Floptado album that I was checking out.

royalan

Not even gonna front: her team sucked this season. That's all there is to it. Dez was hot and all, but outside of that he had very little talent and very little personality.

The one consolation is that Chris Mann from last season has easily become the most successful act to come out of The Voice. His album is actually pretty good and not doing bad, all things considered. And he's got some high profile gigs coming up.

So in the end it looks like Team Xtina gets the last laugh. Kiiiiiiiii

Bladenic

Not even gonna front: her team sucked this season. That's all there is to it. Dez was hot and all, but outside of that he had very little talent and very little personality.

The one consolation is that Chris Mann from last season has easily become the most successful act to come out of The Voice. His album is actually pretty good and not doing bad, all things considered. And he's got some high profile gigs coming up.

WHO?!?!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So finally some ARTPOP related news

Kat ‏@monsterkattt
@ladygaga So just clarifying... will there be ANY collaborations on ARTPOP?

Lady Gaga said:
@monsterkattt I'm just not sure yet. stands pretty firm on its own

@lolyabitch its just that this album turned out to be more personal than i thought it would be

I'm ok with no collabs tbh

ibtySLHvOdI2Jy.gif

Trigger

He was in Atlanta recently. I got to see him. He's very handsome and talented. So I won't disagree with you there.

royalan

Chris Mann was the last standing from Team Xtina last season, came in 3rd, and his debut album has so far gone on to vastly out-perform any of the winners or other runner-ups.

If you're into his sorta thing (opera/Broadway tea) his album is actually pretty good. He's getting decent promo opportunities (he sang at the tree lighting at Rockefeller Center, which is Beyonce caliber promo), and actually has a shot at launching a legit career from his stint on The Voice.

Chris Mann was the last standing from Team Xtina last season, came in 3rd, and his debut album has so far gone on to vastly out-perform any of the winners or other runner-ups.

If you're into his sorta thing (opera/Broadway tea) his album is actually pretty good. He's getting decent promo opportunities (he sang at the tree lighting at Rockefeller Center, which is Beyonce caliber promo), and actually has a shot at launching a legit career from his stint in The Voice.

Oh the "You Raise Me Up" dude. Really solid, full tone. I lost track of him as I only watched the blind audition, but he made an impact on me. I have to check out his cd.

royalan

Oh the "You Raise Me Up" dude. Really solid, full tone. I lost track of him as I only watched the blind audition, but he made an impact on me. I have to check out his cd.

Do! I just listened to it the other day and was pleasantly surprised. I know Mumei wasn't sold on his "credentials" but, listening to his album, he's a much better singer than he got to showcase on The Voice. Even on The Voice he was pretty good...if a little full of himself with the whole "I R SIRIUS OPERA SINGER!!" thing.

Do! I just listened to it the other day and was pleasantly surprised. I know Mumei wasn't sold on his "credentials" but, listening to his album, he's a much better singer than he got to showcase on The Voice. Even on The Voice he was pretty good...if a little full of himself with the whole "I R SIRIUS OPERA SINGER!!" thing.

Even in his auditions, he was a bit grating with his "I cannot hold this voice back" thing. But in the end, his voice backed it up.

Yeah, I'm grabbing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom