• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Listened to all of Take Me Home once (ok, I might have skipped some tracks midway) and the two songs that I really liked and were repeated were C'mon, C'mon and Rock Me (my favorite song off the album). That's it. Not converting to a 1D stan or anything. Oop.

btw, it's nice having PopGAF reviews to look over while listening to an album.

tumblr_md8dvqTQI31qclp60o1_250.gif

Bladenic

Listened to all of Take Me Home once (ok, I might have skipped some tracks midway) and the two songs that I really liked and were repeated were C'mon, C'mon and Rock Me (my favorite song off the album). That's it. Not converting to a 1D stan or anything. Oop.

btw, it's nice having PopGAF reviews to look over while listening to an album.

tumblr_md8dvqTQI31qclp60o1_250.gif

Is that Pink?

Aguila

#ICONIC
P!nk seems to be doing much better than her pop counterparts Xtina (commercially) and Britney (mentally). Will she outlast them both?
iRkkZcTmyZQF2.gif

Koodo

Banned
Chris Mann was the last standing from Team Xtina last season, came in 3rd, and his debut album has so far gone on to vastly out-perform any of the winners or other runner-ups.
He debuted at #182 with 2,597 copies sold, and has dropped entirely off the charts ever since.

Dia Frampton: 10,398
Javier Colon: 9,974

When did he vastly out-perform the others?
rsnRP.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

I'll take that

ibk8fp8ukIyNVR.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I used to think that I was better alone
Why did I ever want to let you go
Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea
The words you whispered I will always believe

This part gets me.

iqQhCuSBJQCZB.gif

I will buy this song.

iqQhCuSBJQCZB.gif

royalan

He debuted at #182 with 2,597 copies sold, and has dropped entirely off the charts ever since.

Dia Frampton: 10,398
Javier Colon: 9,974

When did he vastly out-perform the others?
rsnRP.gif

His album hasn't even been out a month yet. Relatively speaking, he's blowing them out of the water.

His album is also getting great reviews. I expect it it to still be selling this time next year.

Koodo

Banned
His album hasn't even been out a month yet. Relatively speaking, he's blowing them out of the water.

His album is also getting great reviews. I expect it it to still be selling this time next year.
Relatively speaking? Those numbers are their debut weeks.
rsnRP.gif

HE'S CUTE at least. I wouldn't mind seeing his face some more.

royalan

Relatively speaking? Those numbers are their debut weeks.
rsnRP.gif

HE'S CUTE at least. I wouldn't mind seeing his face some more.

Shit, for real? Damn, them I'm wrong as hell.
Still, his album is being well received by critics, and his management seems to know how to book him for gigs. He's going to be everywhere soon.

Bladenic

Also does Zayn really have a Zap! tattoo on his arm? What a shame...
The final nail in Xtina's coffin.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
everyone needs to keep calm + trust mother. relinquish control of ARTPOP. erase your preconceived notions of my music. #ARTPOP2013

it will be available on all sorts of phones and we are working on developing a version for your comp, so u won't have to!

i can do better than Bad Romance, just gotta #BelieveInMyself

You can purchase it both ways. I'm doing something special with the APP to show how are ART AND POP interact culturally

i have written like 50 songs, i don't know what will rise to top. but thats how i wrote the fame/the fame monster.

nnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

she is coming
iiQSH6PrVF9qT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom