• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Ke$ha was not played once tonight.

Why would she played tbh? I thought clubs were places where people listened to good music.

tJDbl.gif

Bladenic

I can't with everyone, even those who claimed excitement, paying Warrior the ultimate dust and not even discussing it (unless I somehow missed it lol). Poor Ke£hup, no #1 single and #neaux1curring about the album. She should stick to writing songs for Godney Spears tbh.

Kyon

Banned
I can't with everyone, even those who claimed excitement, paying Warrior the ultimate dust and not even discussing it (unless I somehow missed it lol). Poor Ke£hup, no #1 single and #neaux1curring about the album. She should stick to writing songs for Robotney Spears tbh.

Why is Britney being brought into this? I been talking about it ;__;

Warrior seems like a transitory album. The best thing about it is that it seems to lay the groundwork for this weird rock/dance hybrid genre that Ke$ha pulls off extremely well- I think the next album will be interesting if the label allows her to continue on with a more evolved version of that sound. I could imagine a Sleigh Bells-esque album from her in the future (except with more a more folky, southern-fried influence).

Bladenic

SCREAMING, CAN'T BREATHE, KICKING THINGS.

beyonce.png

Botty needs to get in this OT topic about airbrushing, someone evens brings up Beyonce bleaching.

Also an extra on the Walking Dead

celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop-18.jpg

Styles

The Chri$t has blessed us with Her best album to date. I can't get enough of Supernatural and Crazy Kids though, what kind of sacred hymns?

She needs to smash this erA.

iqfgQzTS7JWXP.gif

Kyon

Banned
WE CAN GET BACK YESTERDAY, BUT WE YOUNG RIGHT NOW, WE GOT RIGHT NOW, SO GET UP RIGHT NOW...

iDF5GTx0bUWoo.gif

CAUSE ALL WE GOT IS RIGHT NOW

iDF5GTx0bUWoo.gif

EDIT: I say this a lot but it has to be said again: 2nd half of this album just slays period. 1st half not so much. Get Dat hit Rih

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Styles

I know I said I wouldn’t talk about you publicly but
That was before I caught you lying and cheating on me, SLUT

ibk9jE2IONNqKj.gif

I was down for you hardcore
While you were out trying to score

ibk9jE2IONNqKj.gif

Found out you’re full of it

ibk9jE2IONNqKj.gif

I’m over it so suck my dick

ibk9jE2IONNqKj.gif

Kyon

Banned
^^

BUT NOW MY SONG'S ON THE RADIO

And you see my face everywhere you go

I THOUGHT ID CALL JUST TO LET YOU KNOW

I BEEN THINKIN OF YEWW THINKIN OF YEWW HOO HOO

DYDance.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Azealia's song comes out tomorrow. Let's hope everything goes as planned.
ibs3C7o5qFIVud.gif

I'm sure it will slay as per and Pop GAF will continue to be pressed over one of the most exciting new pop stars in the game...as per.

iRDBC2gJeMU36.gif

The thing that gets me about recent Prince music, is that he puts ZERO effort into his albums. You listen to the album and it's trash, BUT, his plays that same shit LIVE, and it slays. In fact, its not a recent thing. I think around 2003 stopped giving a shit about albums and just puts em out because he can. He'll put a jem or two on an album to let you know he's still got it. His live show, however... those same tired songs on the album actually slay.

MJ's only great at dodging those charges... TWICE. I'm sure he inspired a lot of fans.

i89oQoWtGXhpa.gif

Ignoring the fact that you tried to clock me with tea from someone else I see.

Also, trying to drag MJ for not being heavily creatively involved in his own albums but stanning Rihanna like it's going out of fashion.

ijtM46VJuTQcq.gif

Not only stanning for irrelevant reasons, but dragging for inconsistent ones. Take several seats please sis.

Also, after several more reasons, Scream and Shout isn't getting any better. Britishney sounds like she's had a stroke and woken up with the wrong accent. It doesn't even sound British. I don't know why they didn't just get an actual British singer, I'm sure Ellie Goulding isn't up to anything right now why didn't they ask her?

Eh.....I am not going to say one way or another whether the song will be a hit....because with will.i.am I can never tell.

However, I still say its just a bad song. Cannot get hyped about it. "Britney Bitch" is the only redeeming part of the song. The rest is so generic and boring.

ibk9jE2IONNqKj.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Eh.....I am not going to say one way or another whether the song will be a hit....because with will.i.am I can never tell.

However, I still say its just a bad song. Cannot get hyped about it. "Britney Bitch" is the only redeeming part of the song. The rest is so generic and boring.

ibk9jE2IONNqKj.gif

I agree, the only good part of the song is a sample from an amazing Brit song from five years ago.

iupCowi4vwpT7.gif

Kyon

Banned
WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS - Scream And Shout: 5.406 (+0.358)

Note: Will I Am's most successful single ever (outside BEP of course)

The fact that he used my blessedT fave for all but 12 seconds is just..... With the video coming today this will mean more exposure etc etc. I expect Top 10 for 1 week then a drop to the pits of Tartarus. Mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom