• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Drag it to the pits. It sure dragged my checkings balance there
iupCowi4vwpT7.gif

You bought multiple copies of it? You're such a good stan
iupCowi4vwpT7.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone tell me why that horrible Home song is number 2 on iTunes.

Mumei

Do! I just listened to it the other day and was pleasantly surprised. I know Mumei wasn't sold on his "credentials" but, listening to his album, he's a much better singer than he got to showcase on The Voice. Even on The Voice he was pretty good...if a little full of himself with the whole "I R SIRIUS OPERA SINGER!!" thing.

He should have stuck to "I have some classical training."

So what's the best song?

Styles

These tracks from The Voice need to die before they eat up all the sales these hungry judges might be needing for their singles success.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You started talking about 'You Raise Me Up' guy and I thought you meant Antony Hegarty and I was ready to drag Mumei for not thinking he's a good singer. But then it turns out you were listening to some flop from The Voice and I was like 'ph-hew'.

3phemeral

All I remember Mann for is his horrible rendition of The Voice Within. As fartfelt as it was, I just couldn't bare to finish watching him and that letter he wrote to her magnified on the projection screen behind him.
KuGsj.gif

Koodo

Banned
WARRIOR has been growing tremendously on me after being initially underwhelmed. Showering of praise will be coming soon.

K I'm done gifting for the day. It did what it needed to. My work is done here
Exemplary stanning, as per.

I'll be joining the post-video assault this afternoon.

iTortsQwKrdig.gif

Nemesis_

^ Eva's worst look in the film tbh

Also that Ivana Miclick,eiclotusdiamonsbnuidswhund mess. Her facial expression in every GIF is the same ;_;

Kyon

Banned
WARRIOR has been growing tremendously on me after being initially underwhelmed. Showering of praise will be coming soon.

Exemplary stanning, as per.

I'll be joining the post-video assault this afternoon.

iTortsQwKrdig.gif

Excellent sis. I give you my thanks. Such a force to be reckoned with. Truly the Zenith of Power and Relevance.

Effortless.

If only certain stans were this dedicated to the craft.

ibqr0llrbr3kYw.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
the song is good from 2:07 to end.

supernatural needs remixes stat

That breakdown is the weakest part of the song to me.

I have 23 people on BadMediaKarma playing their positions. Gifting like a Bald Britney in dire need of a Frapp. Adam Levine Stans can try
ny15.gif

He has stans?
ny15.gif
ny15.gif
ny15.gif

Excellent sis. I give you my thanks. Such a force to be reckoned with. Truly the Zenith of Power and Relevance. Effortless.

If only certain stans were this dedicated to the craft.

ibqr0llrbr3kYw.gif

Which stanbases are you referring to? Hopefully not the #NAVY

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Kyon

Banned
He has stans?
ny15.gif
ny15.gif
ny15.gif

Which stanbases are you referring to? Hopefully not the #NAVY

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

There is a reason that song is #1 on iTunes and it ain't Fiddy's 2 imaginary stans sustaining it
ny15.gif

And no sis Rih is slaying. I'm talking about the florists not throwing enough MANUER on a certain WEED that refuses to THRIVE
--xsass.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I am SCREAMING

Plus making it less than professional makes it funnier tbh

That hair though, da fuck was she thinking.

Beats me. The whole outfit was just awful. And I don't even mean that in a 'lol lets drag xtina' kind of way. It was just fucking horrible.

Nemesis_

She looks like an obese Ronald McDonald who just stepped out of the Wasteland in Epic Mickey

EDIT: waiT

252305_10152278830790694_479210498_n.jpg

efvduvb sadpuicwbeofviuwbn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom