• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
http://wwww.katybofficial.com

New Katy B + Jessie Ware, omg.

And new Sophie soon? Yessss

holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit jakljfhoflfyahkfsj KATY BLESSED. MY GIRL.

Also, I saw Marina last night (with fellow GAFfer Kisaya :3) and she was raaaaaaaad. Totally killed it, again. She played two other songs off Electra Heart which she didn't play last time. It seemed like the NYC crowd was a lot more into taking pictures and stuff though, and the Chicago crowd is much more into dancing. It was weird feeling like I was 1 of 5 people dancing to Radioactive :p

Oh and Icona Pop opened for Marina, and they killed it as well. They were super fantastic.

Delio

Rofl.....I don't think I ever made it more than a minute into that video.

I had to hit the mute button for it. Niall just looks lovely in it though.

Speaking more of Union J (and other eliminated Xfactor UK contestants. Here are pics of them all arriving back to the show for the finale.

gsKSk.jpg

ZHZNT.jpg

tumblr_meo55aQlw01rhfdbzo1_500.jpg

Of course Jaymi stans for Rihannus. (also wanted a excuse to post that George pic.)

Cynosure

Your fave's latest turd is making Bionic look like 21. Leona has released Glassheart in exactly two countries, while Xtincta is floundering everywhere, even in her home country where she has an audience of 10 million+ viewers twice a week, every week.

Sit.

tumblr_m9u1m9IaiU1rc6xgdo1_400.gif

lol temper temper

yes, we all know Lotus is flopping, it's practically said in every page
but at least she isn't a one hit wonder

tumblr_m6noswO8zj1qmtldn.gif

Is it just me or does Christina actually look skinnier in that Ellen appearance? Maybe it's just the hair. Either way I liked it.

she's wearing jeans!
and the hair suits her. im really liking it too
YMTdm.gif

I had to hit the mute button for it. Niall just looks lovely in it though.

Speaking more of Union J (and other eliminated Xfactor UK contestants. Here are pics of them all arriving back to the show for the finale.

Of course Jaymi stans for Rihannus. (also wanted a excuse to post that George pic.)

Meh I never liked him much anyways.....(actually he's fun but....not my type)

<3 Elle....like George.

tumblr_mejv358GhV1rjhp6ao2_250.gif

Yeah Jaymi is cute and all but not my type. George would be mine they just need to nail his fashion now.

The other two are fine but boring.....they feel like filler.

They should have found more interesting members. 1D doesn't have any pure duds (maybe Liam but he is one of their best singers which makes up for it)

royalan

Sorry nothing else matters today because Jessica 6 is re-slaying me.

I implore you ALL to listen to their album "See The Light". Just MAGESTIC.

Good To Go is just...everything.

Sai-kun

Banned
Oh, not specifically pop, but Paramore's fourth album (which will be called just 'Paramore') is gonna be out on April 9th. Can't waitttttttt.

Koodo

Banned
Gross, do I have to feign interest in Katy B now that she's #aWARE?

Let me reluctantly download Coca Cola's Olympic afterthought.

Sai-kun

Banned
Gross, do I have to feign interest in Katy B now that she's #aWARE?

Let me reluctantly download Coca Cola's Olympic afterthought.

Koodo please. Katy B blessed us with a masterpiece of a DnB/garage/dubstep album. (except for Witches Brew that song blows) (Katy On A Mission, Go Away, and Perfect Stranger are my forever jams I just want everyone to like them ;_;)

Anyways, Jessie's voice complements Katy's pretty damn well. Their track together is a solid, groovy track.

Sai-kun

Banned
Ew, just got to track 3 of the Danger EP, Light as a Feather. I had high hopes for Diplo on production but it's just Katy singing over Diplo's Set It Off from his last EP. Blegh. Bad choice.

Cynosure

I actually thought you were being serious that time due to your love towards Unapologetic

iblpKxmaZ2XS1r.gif

I can assure you my liking for that rushed abomination is momentary.

it's already fading and I should be completely over it by the time she releases a new album next month

ibtySLHvOdI2Jy.gif

royalan

I would certainly hope so - she lowered the key.
She did lower it a bit, true. But until she gets her voice back in working order (which seems to be happening with each performance) I rather she did that than pull another Make The World Move and go for notes she knows she has no business attempting live.

You better borrow from that Mimi playbook girl!

Ew, just got to track 3 of the Danger EP, Light as a Feather. I had high hopes for Diplo on production but it's just Katy singing over Diplo's Set It Off from his last EP. Blegh. Bad choice.

Agreed. She pulled a Beyonce with that.

Maybe it's because I know the original tracks ( and I love Set It Off), but I hate when Diplo takes old tracks and thinks just adding vocals on top makes them new again. His beats are rarely made for vocals and it's apparent. Katy B and Iggy just don't FIT.

I love when he makes fresh beats for collabs tho. Push and Shove, for instance.

Artemisia

Banned
Agreed. She pulled a Beyonce with that.

Maybe it's because I know the original tracks ( and I love Set It Off), but I hate when Diplo takes old tracks and thinks just adding vocals on top makes them new again. His beats are rarely made for vocals and it's apparent. Katy B and Iggy just don't FIT.

I love when he makes fresh beats for collabs tho. Push and Shove, for instance.

eh, it's just an EP, really. she probably didn't spend that much time on it, or maybe these are tracks that didn't make the cut for her next album coming in the spring.

Mau ®

There's nothing wrong with enjoying UnapoloGOD.

Only those truly comfortable with themselves can admit to it. I can see why most here can't.

GTU78564.gif

Mau ®

Did anyone post this?

EXPOSED: PSY's ANTI-AMERICAN PAST REVEALED!

"Kill them all slowly and painfully," the artist rapped at a 2004 anti-U.S. protest concert.

South Korean pop sensation PSY, aka Park Jae-sang, might have won over Americans with his infectious breakthrough single, "Gangnam Style," but has America won him over? The singer will be forced to face those kinds of questions as several anti-American protest performances from his past have begun to surface.

At a 2002 concert staged in opposition to 37,000 U.S. troops stationed on the Korean Peninsula, Mediaite reports, PSY took to the stage in gold-face paint and a glittery red outfit, then lifted a model U.S. tank over his head before smashing it to pieces on the ground. The performance was a response to the death of two Korean schoolgirls killed in an accident with an American military vehicle, according to Korean website BusanHaps.com.

Then, two years later, a South Korean missionary was executed in Iraq -- a revenge killing for the country's support of the U.S. war in Iraq. During a protest concert, PSY rapped on the song "Dear American," "Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives/Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture/Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers/Kill them all slowly and painfully."

Can it be exported back to Korea now?
+excited+.gif

Why all the "move back to Korea"/"exported back to Korea" PSY hate? K-Pop is truly vile, but there are bigger battles to be fought here.

chris-brown-is-a-douche.jpg

Can we send him to North Korea, please?

EDIT: Just saw those rap "lyrics"... oop.

Mau ®

Heat TV rihports Rihanna has gotten the word "Breezy" tatooed on ha and that she's asked her label for time off to have Bruises's baby.

This is obviously untrue. Rihanna IS releasing an album next year even with a baby on ha arms.

rihanna617o4i.gif

Styles

Heat TV rihports Rihanna has gotten the word "Breezy" tatooed on ha and that she's asked her label for time off to have Bruises's baby.

This is obviously untrue. Rihanna IS releasing an album next year even with a baby on ha arms.

rihanna617o4i.gif

The Hoe is pregnant?
eek.gif

Bless the sewer rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom