• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
This got me wet.

Kris Allen...sometimes I think that...I don't know you...
I see the choice of clothing.

Let me perch and enjoy every second of this performance.

iOZ1yI7fduSpd.gif

Cynosure

Best performance of that song by far. I heard it when a fan version leaked before I heard the original and stan'd hard for that song. One of her best.

iSok2nmEF8ifS.gif

I knew it, you ARE a stan

I know exactly what fan recording you're talking about, I've always preferred its deeper bass that lead right up to the 2nd verse more than the final album version.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
For Kyon <3

I can get low I can get low
Don’t know which way is up
Yeah I can get high, I can get high
Like I could never come down

Call it a curse
Or just call me blessed
If you can’t handle my worst (Gaf),
You ain’t getting my best
Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt?
Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt

tumblr_llp4ar9NCP1qammxlo1_500.gif

Majmun

Ah, ok. Thanks. :)

Nice idea, Marius

For Souldriver

They can say,
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me,
And they can try
Hard to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all,

But I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams

'Cause there's,
There's a light in me,
That shines brightly,
They can try,
But they can't take that away from me
From me

iojOxMUBOPlwO.gif

Yeah the lineup is meh.....Kelly will still slay though.

People like Us is coming.....people can shade now....I will endure it.....we all know how this ends.
We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now

it4aMQnoLT6Lw.gif

BTW, she's singing Breakaway tonight on UK X-Factor.

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now

it4aMQnoLT6Lw.gif

BTW, she's singing Breakaway tonight on UK X-Factor.

Yeah I heard. Not sure how I feel about it....... Not that CMB is going to do anything in the UK no matter how much they promo it.

Majmun

Wafflecakes...that youtube playlist of Kelly has slayed me. She's so good.

I was such a fan during her Breakaway-era, but I somehow just stopped caring about her.

That youtube education has opened my eyes again *.*

Wafflecakes...that youtube playlist of Kelly has slayed me. She's so good.

I was such a fan during her Breakaway-era, but I somehow just stopped caring about her.

That youtube education has opened my eyes again *.*

Your welcome. I think I had almost all the covers she did during the Stronger tour :)

Glad we could bring you back into the fold!

Also @ Marius

Haters can say what they like. Zayn can SING dammit........

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Also @ Marius

Haters can say what they like. Zayn can SING dammit........

I thought it was Live already but that was just an old performance

they are performing at the Jingle Ball in the UK, I dont know if they performed at the Xfactor already, I cant tell UK time.

.... and Taylor Swift followed them

5zvrU.png

I thought it was Live already but that was just an old performance

they are sing performing at the Jingle Ball in the UK, I dont know if they performed at the Xfactor already, I cant tell UK time.

.... and Taylor Swift followed them

5zvrU.png

Yeah don't think it has started yet. Not sure whether I am going to use a stream or just wait for youtube. Not sure I can make myself watch the whole finale just for 1D and Kelly.

Interesting choice of words regarding Kelly.

Your shade attempts are feeble on such an amazing day.....

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Gaga arriving in Russia for the last 2 shows before she heads back to NA

Barbra Streisand wants Gaga for Gypsy

Barbra Streisand’s long-gestating new film adaptation of Gypsy is still heating up, with news now breaking that the divine Miss Streisand is considering adding a mega music star to her dream cast list.

“She told me she’s thinking of casting Lady Gaga as the lead in her remake of Gypsy,” reports Time Magazine’s Joel Stein in an article about Streisand’s concert tour and new comedy flick The Guilt Trip.

As Streisand herself would step into the shoes of Mama Rose, that would mean that Gaga would ostensibly play Louise to Streisand’s overbearing stage mother.

which Gaga now knows about

KmVpI.png

iuVGqNVB3iaJz.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
MJ realness
ec20fb7f.gif

mari, what page was did you post the GAFgrammy info? I need the categroies again

Here you go

iqSs9wMuyPDAb.png

*working banner

Round 1: Nomination Process

Album Of The Year

Send in your top 10 albums of the year, ranked from 1 to 10. They must have been released during 2012 somewhere in the world mainly the US and the UK, since this is the first time we are doing this. Re-releases count and so do EPs.​

Worst Album of 2012

Send in just one album that was released during 2012 either in the US or the UK that you believe to be the worst album of the year.​

Record Of The Year

Send in your top 15 songs of the year ranked from 1 to 15. They must have been released as a single during 2012 either in the US or the UK.​

Worst Song of 2012

Send in just one song that was released as a single during 2012 either in the US or the UK that you believe to be the worst.​

Favorite Unreleased Track

Send in up to 5 songs that were not released as a single but are found on an album that was released during 2012. No need to rank them.​

Video of The Year

Send in your top 10 videos of the year, ranked from 1 to 10. They must have been released during 2012 somewhere in the world mainly the US and the UK.​

Worst Video of 2012

Send in just one video that was released during 2012 either in the US or the UK that you believe to be the worst.​

Artist of The Year

Send in one pop act who you believe dominated the year. It must have released either a single or an album during 2012.​

Flop of The Year
8f70c6ea.gif

Send in one pop act who you believe flop the worst. It must have released either a single or an album during 2012.​

Remix of The Year

Send in one remix of a single released in 2012 or from a track found on an album that was released in 2012​

Most Anticipated Artist of 2013

Send in one pop act who you believe will dominate 2013.​

You have exactly till the 15th to make your lists, since I am going into Finals mode and so are some of you my inbox wont be open till then. That gives you exactly 2 weeks to compile all of this so dont be a lazy cunt. The list will be used to see what should be nominated before heading into the voting round. It is also encouraged to not reveal your entire list in the thread until the nomination process is done, but do talk among yourself as to what should be nominated. Each section must be complete, PMs with incomplete information will not be counted. And as a reminder try to keep it POP, I know some R&B artist will be nominated but try to put the pop acts first, the non-pop acts should be used to finish your list in case you haven't listened to 10 Pop albums but should not be in the forefront (though I will still take your ballot if you decide to ignore this since in the end its about what the community likes...).

During the PopGaf Olympics I got 26 participants and I know since then this community has grown( a bit) so please harass your fellow members to partake on the festivities

#StayLotus
iWf0x9ypPLTjB.gif

might be looking for 1 more person to help me out a bit

3phemeral

iSok2nmEF8ifS.gif

I knew it, you ARE a stan

I know exactly what fan recording you're talking about, I've always preferred its deeper bass that lead right up to the 2nd verse more than the final album version.

My stanning these days is a lot less frequent. I'll give her props when she produces a great track like YLM, Stronger Than Ever (why do fans hate this track?), but I'm really no longer here for ha as I used to; I still do feel she's potentially capable of some good future material. I'm just surprised I didn't like any of the ballads on Lotus, but I enjoyed JAF.

The leaked version of YLM did sound like it built up differently than the album track, which led me to believe she had a choir helping her (lol). Reminds me of the leaked version of Beautiful she sang with Linda Perry at the Knitting Factory that I find infinitely better than the album cut.

Mau ®

Rihanna has sold out the Stade de France, snatching GaGa's wig for youngest artist to ever sell out the Stade de France.

le-stade-de-france.jpg

RihannaVerified &#8207;@rihanna

&#8220;@TeamOfRihanna: Rihanna - Stade De France (Paris) : SOLD OUT (80 000 tickets)&#8221; #AintNobodyFuckingWitMyClique

ITS OK THO SHE'LL BE OVER SOON, RIGHT?!
lmfao.gif

Bitch please...

rihanna617o4i.gif

Cynosure

1-10 for each category???

I don't think I can do that

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

I like how mars' face goes through usagi's body

I only spent like 2 or 3 min pasting and moving pics around, and I actually spent a few more seconds erasing parts of mars' face so that wouldnt happen
6qjx4w.jpg

My stanning these days is a lot less frequent. I'll give her props when she produces a great track like YLM, Stronger Than Ever (why do fans hate this track?), but I'm really no longer here for ha as I used to; I still do feel she's potentially capable of some good future material. I'm just surprised I didn't like any of the ballads on Lotus, but I enjoyed JAF.

The leaked version of YLM did sound like it built up differently than the album track, which led me to believe she had a choir helping her (lol). Reminds me of the leaked version of Beautiful she sang with Linda Perry at the Knitting Factory that I find infinitely better than the album cut.

I don't like JAF, and I don't know how fans cannot love Cease Fire.

I don't think fans hate Stronger Than Ever, it's just definitely the weakest of the Sia tracks.

Were you there at that Knitting Factory place and have some kind of personal connection to that Beautiful performance, because I'm not hearing anything special tbh.

The leaked version YLM I think you're talking about is just an LQ fan recording of VH1 storyteller. There are other leaked studio acapella versions. Here's a funny one. There's more, I just have to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom