• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

nnnnnnnnngg the tickets actually did sold out but still she is touring with Guetta
so its not like she was able to accomplish that feat herself

ibkpvP5O9TZ3ep.gif

I almost checked out to buy some tickets though. >_> To "confirm" before I shaded.

mess

Nemesis_

To be fair, maybe it says THESE AREN"T AVAILABLE after I entered Credit Card details.

But I sure as fuck don't want to risk owning two seats to some messy tour in France.

Koodo

Banned
That reminds me, can we include Titanium in the POPGAF nomination form?

It was released in December 2011, but it didn't start smashing until Spring 2012.

iblHnqdNQEJpVX.gif

Mau ®

nnnnnnnnngg the tickets actually did sold out but still she is touring with Guetta
so its not like she was able to accomplish that feat herself

Seeing as Rihanna sold out 3 arena dates in France during the LOUD Tour and she's only gotten bigger since then.. I dont see why she couldnt be the main reason she sold out the stadium.

Also seeing as Guetta has been scheduling gigs in venues of around 8,000-12,000 people and has not been able to sell them out in his latest European tour... I doubt he was a particularly big factor for selling out the stadium.

Keep trying tho. Its amusing.

rihanna617o4i.gif

Nemesis_

Seeing as Rihanna sold out 3 arena dates in France during the LOUD Tour and she's only gotten bigger since then.. I dont see why she couldnt be the main reason she sold out the stadium.

Also seeing as Guetta has been scheduling gigs in venues of around 8,000-12,000 people and has not been able to sell them out in his latest European tour... I doubt he was a particularly big reason because of the sold out stadium.

Keep trying. Its amusing.

Oh so you're stanning Rihanna again?

It's hard to keep uP

DMeisterJ

Banned

Also seeing as Guetta has been scheduling gigs in venues of around 8,000-12,000 people and has not been able to sell them out in his latest European tour... I doubt he was a particularly big reason because of the sold out stadium.

rihanna617o4i.gif

Right? THAT RIHANNA SHADE JUST WONT LET UP. But it's a shame for them that her REIGN wont as well. Did she lie when she said that?

rihanna617o4i.gif

Artemisia

Banned
I have acquired Speak Now in 320 kpbs

THIS

NIGHT

IS SPARKLING

DON'T YOU LET IT GO

I'M WONDERSTRUCK

BLUSHIN ALL THE WAY HOME

I'LL SPEND FOREVER WONDERIN IF YOU KNEWWWWWWWWWW

THIS

NIGHT

IS FLAWLESS

DON'T YOU LET IT GO

I'M WONDERSTRUCK

DANCING AROUND ALL ALONE

I'LL SPEND FOREVER WONDERING IF YOU KNEWWWWWWW

I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOUUUUUU

Mau ®

I have acquired Speak Now in 320 kpbs

THIS

NIGHT

IS SPARKLING

DON'T YOU LET IT GO

I'M WONDERSTRUCK

BLUSHIN ALL THE WAY HOME

I'LL SPEND FOREVER WONDERIN IF YOU KNEWWWWWWWWWW

THIS

NIGHT

IS FLAWLESS

DON'T YOU LET IT GO

I'M WONDERSTRUCK

DANCING AROUND ALL ALONE

I'LL SPEND FOREVER WONDERING IF YOU KNEWWWWWWW

I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOUUUUUU

YASSSSS Arte!!!!

Stan for her best song!!!!

Styles

Enchanted is finally getting the praise it deserves.
c3ed7b23.gif

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

ec20fb7f.gif

Can we also praise the flawless production? Those strings, the beat , those harmonies; that climax.

ec20fb7f.gif

Artemisia

Banned
the chorus in enchanted is so EXPLOSIVE

i love it ;__;

I also got safe and sound today in 320kbps and I am slayed by that also

taylor is a true goddess

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Also seeing as Guetta has been scheduling gigs in venues of around 8,000-12,000 people and has not been able to sell them out in his latest European tour... I doubt he was a particularly big factor for selling out the stadium.

ilWRA0N3VINe6.gif

Artemisia

Banned
and she's only 22

i mean... she's shown so much growth as an artist since her debut

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

I can't wait to see where her music goes from here

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Peru

Katy B delivered beyond expectations, even when offering guest spots to less fortunate in the spirit of the season. Will confirm legend status with upcoming album.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Enchanted is finally getting the praise it deserves.
c3ed7b23.gif

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

ec20fb7f.gif

something about those lines, the way they are delivered

its like I can feel her vulnerability, her desire, her thirst

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

let me listen to all of Speak Now

I have held off buying any Taylor albums this long (do own a handful of songs).......this gushing tho.....

ugh..... her music is never on sale....

Sai-kun

Banned
Katy B delivered beyond expectations, even when offering guest spots to less fortunate in the spirit of the season. Will confirm legend status with upcoming album.

just give me more Katy On A Mission and Perfect Stranger please please please please

Christina's "Best of Me" is so good.

Are you happy to know
I'm unhappy alone
Take your shot, I'm wide open

<3

Loved that performance. Slayelly.

Yeah....actually after a few listens I think the messup, and vocal acrobatics that ensued, really saved the performance. I thought it was very nice considering Kelly's vocals are mess right now (at least so the rumors say).

She needs some time off. (not too much though)

Koodo

Banned
We are not yet worthy.

lmyJQ.gif
Jessie Ware, Beyoncé, Gaga, and possibly Britney and Janelle Monáe, all in 2013.

lmyJQ.gif

It's more than enough to forget about Mad-onna's, Garbaj's and Xtincta's hemorrhoidal bowel movements in 2012. What kind of PHOENIX DOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom