• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Omg not Glee impacting again

@Zedd 45m
omfg clarity just reached top30 on iTunes!!!! crazy!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/4fM1ae12aY

Slay
i4ch0gQWZTdhr.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Now after reading this, what the fuck actually happened on the 777 tour?

Comparing it to the Stanford Prison Experiment though.

ibv6vkhXX1B9Qn.gif

I'm perplexed as well. Why has no one written about what actually happened between Berlin and London? It's like something happened that everyone knows about what no one speaks about... giving me Fight Club teas.

Rihanna is in the studio.

R8 is coming.

November 2013. Ya'll know it.

73204cb8b99211e2adc122000a1f9ace_7.jpg

PRAYING for an Unapologetic RihRelease. She needs to cool it with this album a year stuff. It works for her, but I'd like her to amass a few more successful singles before calling this era over. And she won't have time to properly promote this album while on tour like she did with Unapologetic ;_;

Nemesis_

Maybe she is working on a collaboration with Whoopi Goldberg for her upcoming album and it's not necessarily another full album from her?

Mau ®

PRAYING for an Unapologetic RihRelease. She needs to cool it with this album a year stuff. It works for her, but I'd like her to amass a few more successful singles before calling this era over. And she won't have time to properly promote this album while on tour like she did with Unapologetic ;_;

LBR sis, its most likely a new album. She'll probably pull a TTT and rihlease the album, do few promo appearances and just release singles to radio to keep her name out there while she takes a break. It's essentially what she did with TTT for the first half of 2012.

DMeisterJ

Banned
MNNQDNZ.jpg

Hopefully it's just a feature for her working on Wale's album. And I don't think she'd confirm that she was working on a new album this early in the creative process

:prayer:

Mau ®

I don't curr because she only repackaged the best album of her career. :) I win

I don't RIHmember a Rated R rih-release tho

rihannamih1xu48.gif

MNNQDNZ.jpg

Hopefully it's just a feature for her working on Wale's album. And I don't think she'd confirm that she was working on a new album this early in the creative process

:prayer:

Sounds like a feature tbh.

I'd be here for a "break" that involves being featured on rappers songs. Kinda like what she did in between GGGB and RR

Mau ®

So far we have a Wale collab, "Put It Up" with FIST and possibly an Iggy Azalea collab.

PRAYING for a Drake collab on "Nothing was the same".

thanksgiving-prayer.gif

Mau ®

I found it really strange how Lady GaGa was the second most hated despite doing not much of anything in the spotlight for close to 2 years now.

Majmun

Bey is probably the most controversial of them all.

"Fake pregnancy"
"Lip sync"
"Bleaches skin"
"Steals shit"

And still loved by all.

LMAO, you tried

Mau ®

Continue fuming. Country slays and everyone with taste knows it. Of course I like rap too so I'm neutral.

I guess what he means is that the poll respondents seem to be skewed towards a particular genre thus being biased.

I mean, we probably are in the minory that love rap and country almost equally.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Azealia is definitely back on twitter

MARINA &THE DIAMONDS
‏@MarinasDiamonds
All your personality goes on Twitter. IRL you have nothing left to give

MISS CAMARADERIE
‏@AZEALIABANKS
Lol I see this one thirsty singer from the UK sub-tweet about me all the time. She better shut up before I steal her look & sound.

priceless.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Has country music evolved at all in the last twenty years?

And I'm surprised gaga was disliked so much considering she released a successful country single, probably because she's outspoken about politics

YASSS @ Miss Banks laying scalping bitches

Thought it would be about Rita Ora not Marina though?

Fey

Banned
Bey is probably the most controversial of them all.

"Fake pregnancy"
"Lip sync"
"Bleaches skin"
"Steals shit"

And still loved by all.

LMAO, you tried

These controversies aren't well known by the public, tho
If you talk about Beyonce with people, they will talk about her looks, wealth, quality of songs, etc. To the average joe, the most controversial thing Beyonce has done is marry Jay-Z.

Majmun

I'm gonna do the most in that poll thread.

Don't take it personally Second. I'm mostly bored and horny.

*.*

It's all good fun.

These controversies aren't well known by the public, tho
If you talk about Beyonce with people, they will talk about her looks, wealth, quality of songs, etc. To the average joe, the most controversial thing Beyonce has done is marry Jay-Z.

Yeah, I have to agree. I mean, only ALL OF AMERICA talked about the pregnancy rumors and lyp sync gate.
priceless.gif

cory64

Madonna has been keeping the media pressed for almost 30 years straight. All of our other faves tried.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she kept some tabloids pressed.
883bd1bb.gif

cory64

WaiT not #Beautiful failing to hit a new peak on iTunes and then dropping positions less than 24 hours after Idol.
Oh @ the video only having 300k views

Majmun

That thread is amazing. Positive Beysus news and the mods are playing along.

We only need popgaf haters to enter the thread and it will become much better
i4EVNuOgiEaEp.gif

Fey

Banned
Yeah, I have to agree. I mean, only ALL OF AMERICA talked about the pregnancy rumors and lyp sync gate.
priceless.gif

Ok yeah, those may have gotten people talking, but Beyonce is definitely not as divisive as Gaga. People generally don't have strong opinions of Beyonce.

Madonna has been keeping the media pressed for almost 30 years straight. All of our other faves tried.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she kept some tabloids pressed.
883bd1bb.gif

Wasn't Madonna like 7th in a recent poll of most hated people in Hollywood? Still keepin us pressedT.

Mau ®

1D's new album is done. Will be announced soon.

One Direction fans already know that the guys are prepping a new album for Christmas, working with the same production and songwriting teams that created their first two albums, 2011's Up All Night and last year's Take Me Home. And from the sound of things, those sessions have been doing swimmingly.

In fact, according "frequent 1D collaborator/pal Ed Sheeran, the album's already finished. Though, for the first time, it won't feature any of his tunes — not because he wasn't asked to contribute, but because he's just been too busy trying to wrap up his new record.

"I haven't done any songs on this one; I've actually kind of cut myself from giving any people songs at the moment, because I want to make my album," Sheeran said. "I was approached, and it wasn't so much a 'No,' it was just a 'I want to write tunes for myself at the moment.'

"Once my album's done, then we'll see," he added. "But their album is already finished."

Of course, it's not exactly clear what 1D album Sheeran was referring to: A spokesperson for their label, Columbia, told MTV News that "the guys are still very much working on their new album," and added that it wasn't the soundtrack to the group's upcoming "This Is Us" movie, either, since "there won't be one released with the film." At press time, there's still no firm release date for the group's new studio album, though we do know One Directoin will be re-teaming with McFly's Tom Fletcher and producer Julian Bunetta on the disc.

Last month, Bunetta told MTV News that he'd spent time with the guys in the studio, though he didn't reveal whether or not their collaborations would ever see the light of day.

"[We were] hanging out, working on a few new things," he said. "Obviously, we're working on new music, but they didn't say what the new music is for. It might be for nothing. It might only be for my ears ... or it might be something that gets put out for the world to hear."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom