• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro Officially Announced - Releasing Nov 7th - Price: $699.99 €$799.99 ¥119,980

Vick

Gold Member
No disc drive?

shocked-james-earl-jones-yzr9rvl2k93y3lgu.gif

Last edited:
Hahahahaha - Sony are a fucking joke. I could smell they were having another PS3 era. Writing has been on the wall. GET FUCKED SONY.

EDIT: for clarity - ps3 era = arrogant wankers who cooked up a cell processor overpriced, piece of shit console, with awful online features lightyears behind 360. I won't stand for historians trying to pretend PS3 was the best because they had good exclusives by the end of the fucking generation.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Adding in stand and disc drive, in the US that thing for those who desire both peripherals will be nearing $900 after taxes if the drive and stand will be as expensive as I expect.

nial

HOLY DAMN FUCK, I'll never try to predict Sony ever again, I didn't even get the release date right.

Looks like a significant upgrade, indeed.
Ugly as sin though! (Not that it matters)

Console gaming starting to get quite expensive though. At that price you're not too far away from a decent PC that would be a bigger upgrade in fps, ray tracing and AI-frames.
He did say part of the ps5 family. Much like human families, when the earlier generation is ugly asf, so too are their seeds 😂

I want to reserve judgement till I actually watch the stream in my 4k tv, but from the 1080l YouTube stream, it seems overpriced for the tiny upgrades it offers.

Top Bottom