• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro Officially Announced - Releasing Nov 7th - Price: $699.99 €$799.99 ¥119,980

Senua

Welcome to our world console bros

dzD0som.gif

Justin9mm

As if ppl thought Sony wouldn't make bank since PS5 debacle. You only need to look at Portal retail price to know typical Sony price gouge. I don't think the $699 even includes the disc drive.

peish

$700 is cray cray........but I wanna play the best GTA6 on console so.....

800 fucking dollars hahahahahah

These corporations are becoming increasingly more deluded.

800€!!!!! Hahahaha fuck off.

hahahaha, what the hell is that price?

It’s cheaper than a standalone 4070ti, $100 more than a 2TB SX.

In today’s world of inflation , $699 for the best gaming console hobby, it’s very affordable

Wages have risen alongside inflation , work harder!😼

Last edited:

omegasc

"Other enhancements include PS5 Pro Game Boost, which can apply to more than 8,500 backward compatible PS4 games playable on PS5 Pro. This feature may stabilize or improve the performance of supported PS4 and PS5 games. Enhanced Image Quality for PS4 games is also available to improve the resolution on select PS4 games."

That is OBJECTIVELY overpriced given the performance jump

PS5 DE launched 4 years ago for $399

This is purely a product there being no competition by team green.

£700 shit man £600 would have been day 1 £700 got to think, maybe see what I can trade in. Need a new graphics card as well so something got to give.

DryvBy

Regional pricing:

$ 699.99
£ $699.99
€ $799.99
¥ 119,980

- Digital only, no physical SKU shown. Will need to purchase disc-drive separately ($80)
- Vertical stand sold separately
- 2TB SSD
- Pre orders begin September 26th

sAfA1RE.png

More details here. Make sure to login and comment.

Top Bottom