• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I'm group C, so I think it'll be 11am for me then? kk. I'm right before level-up, too, so I think I'll just run nothing tonight, as sad as that makes me

Yeah 11 PST. Don't take my word 100%--because I don't want anyone to murder me--but if the schedule continues as it has then our groups' start times move forward an hour today from yesterday and those times are correct.

Today's schedule SHOULD be (if no deviation from the norm):

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 9:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 8:00 13:00 18:00

On the subject of gold dragons, here's what I've got:

Lv. 3/15 Lil' White Dragon (2*)
Lv. 11/25 Mystic Light Knight (3*)
Lv. 15/70 Verche (4*)
Lv. 31/35 Fairlion (4*)
Lv. 5/35 Genie (4*)
Lv. 1/70 Angel (4*)
Lv. 30/99 Machine Golem Mk. III (5*)
Lv. 28/99 Lightning Holy Dragon (5*)

Any suggestions on which ones I should dump all my gold dragons into? Thinking about maxing Verche out, but having a second Lightning Holy Dragon also seems like it would be nice, as does having an Archangel

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah 11 PST. Don't take my word 100%--because I don't want anyone to murder me--but if the schedule continues as it has then our groups' start times move forward an hour today from yesterday and those times are correct.

Figured something like that, thanks. I have quite a few light monsters that need some levelling, so this is gonna be good. White&Green would be helpful...

So I am pretty new... Rerolled quite a bit.

I figured I would try for a fire team first. My roll out of tutorial was the Mystic Flame Knight... Is this worth keeping to start off building a fire team or should I reroll for one of the approved drops on the list?

So I am pretty new... Rerolled quite a bit.

I figured I would try for a fire team first. My roll out of tutorial was the Mystic Flame Knight... Is this worth keeping to start off building a fire team or should I reroll for one of the approved drops on the list?

Eh.. Unless you're just really getting sick of re-rolling (which I wouldn't blame you), I would say re-roll. There's really some way, way better stuff. If it had been a Mystic Stone Knight I say would say definitely keep it, but the flame knight is kinda meh

Ronok

What an awful morning. Woke up to find my daughter sitting next to me playing puzzle and dragons. Now she's seen me playing a lot in the past and really likes watching the game, so she knows how a bunch of stuff works.. That includes selling and powering up monsters... ; ; Anything that wasn't favourited, and some of what was has no vanished. That includes a near max devil dragon and all the mats to evolve it, the mats to evolve my dragon knight which is lvl61 now, a dark dragon knight (thankfully just evolved, but that mystic was a rare pull so it's stones for nothing :(), and possibly worst of all, a bunch of +1 RCU stuff I was saving for the first healer I get. v.v;

I've sent off a message to gungho but I doubt they can do anything. Altogether I lost 30ish cards, I'm really not happy. :(

suko_32

What an awful morning. Woke up to find my daughter sitting next to me playing puzzle and dragons. Now she's seen me playing a lot in the past and really likes watching the game, so she knows how a bunch of stuff works.. That includes selling and powering up monsters... ; ; Anything that wasn't favourited, and some of what was has no vanished. That includes a near max devil dragon and all the mats to evolve it, the mats to evolve my dragon knight which is lvl61 now, a dark dragon knight (thankfully just evolved, but that mystic was a rare pull so it's stones for nothing :(), and possibly worst of all, a bunch of +1 RCU stuff I was saving for the first healer I get. v.v;

I've sent off a message to gungho but I doubt they can do anything. Altogether I lost 30ish cards, I'm really not happy. :(

At the very least, she didn't buy any magic stones.

Kosh

[US] Gold Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 2/3/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 9:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 8:00 13:00 18:00

Well, I planned on throwing everything I've got into getting a Mermaid out of Ice Mech today, but now Gold Dragons... ugh!

J0dy77

Does anyone ever have a hard time with coins? Up until now I've been making more coins than I've been able to spend and I've been pretty liberal with just dumping coins on minor level up.

I was thinking that I would dump any king metals I got today for coins if I ever needed to bank them. I only have verche, Venus and Holy Dragon to level and they're not a priority.

Yaari

Anyone with Sea Deity Neptune I could add? I've read Light Mechdragon comes next, and I totally destroy stuff with that one!

Kosh

No Mermaid, but I'll take it.

1wYy1JZl.jpg

Does anyone ever have a hard time with coins? Up until now I've been making more coins than I've been able to spend and I've been pretty liberal with just dumping coins on minor level up.

I was thinking that I would dump any king metals I got today for coins if I ever needed to bank them. I only have verche, Venus and Holy Dragon to level and they're not a priority.

coins are an easy get w/ the weekend dungeon. Dump some stamina into that and you'll be good to go. I farmed it a bunch a few weekends ago and just went under 100k

Owzers

Still no mech egg drop out of any of those dungeons XO XO XO. Are they putting the ice mech dungeon on 2x before it leaves?

Uthred

Been running the Ice Mech on expert (go go dual ADK's) several times a day for the past week and nothing, even worse Ive been feeding all the frost demons to my harpie and got fuck all skill ups, no way its 20%

thaOwner

How hard exactly does the blue guardian hit for exactly ? Even with fully evolved aurora dragon, I'm still getting ko'd. And fuck those dungeon, I've hard zero luck with any of them so far. Have run the wind mech more than 30 times and still nothing.

J0dy77

I know CPP can relate to this pain, I've been farming the Witch's ball all weekend for a chance at a vampire or one of the end drops. First time I've seen him and this happens.

RzrZZADl.jpg

ParityBit

I know CPP can relate to this pain, I've been farming the Witch's ball all weekend for a chance at a vampire or one of the end drops. First time I've seen him and this happens.

RzrZZADl.jpg

What is that to the right of your screen? Looks different from my game....

J0dy77

What is that to the right of your screen? Looks different from my game....

It's in the options menu "Type", just gives you the breakdown of how the colors react to each other and makes the health bars and colors of enemies stand out more. Early on I was getting some of the mobs confused.

ParityBit

It's in the options menu "Type", just gives you the breakdown of how the colors react to each other and makes the health bars and colors of enemies stand out more. Early on I was getting some of the mobs confused.

Holy crap. How much have I played this game?? lol Thanks!

Hey, I just got a mermaid to drop on my siren account. How cool. I guess I will keep her.

blackflag

Gold dragon dungeon just seems like a waste of stam. Someone tell me if I'm wrong.

The little ones don't do shit for leveling up if your light creatures are highly evolved. Brb 7,500 Xp for 25,000 coins and a 10th of a level.

Ran it 6 times. No kings were seen. Even if they were its like 50,000 Xp? I'll just continue to use evolved pengras even though they don't color match light.

ParityBit

Gold dragon dungeon just seems like a waste of stam. Someone tell me if I'm wrong.

The little ones don't do shit for leveling up if your light creatures are highly evolved. Brb 7,500 Xp for 25,000 coins and a 10th of a level.

Ran it 6 times. No kings were seen. Even if they were its like 50,000 Xp? I'll just continue to use evolved pengras even though they don't color match light.

Well ... I only run one of the red/green/blues. The rest I save my stamina. I figure I can get money other ways when needed (weekend) and I would rather get pengdra's I think.

SirKhalid

You also get like 30k coins for a run. I was luckier got 2 kings with 4 runs.

xelios

So in addition to the recent Tower of Saviors which was mentioned, I just spotted another clone for this game: Rune & Heroes. Really? That makes 7 clones, that I'm aware of:

Tower of Saviors
Rune & Heroes
Wratch of Olympus: Puzzle & Champions
Angel Salvation
Dragems
The Lost Palace
Jewel Dragon

REALLY?

I dont think the encounter / drop rate is any worse. The same thing has happened to me in other colors

Owzers

So in addition to the recent Tower of Saviors which was mentioned, I just spotted another clone for this game: Rune & Heroes. Really? That makes 7 clones, that I'm aware of:

Tower of Saviors
Rune & Heroes
Angel Salvation
Dragems
The Lost Palace
Jewel Dragon

REALLY?

what's the best one? I presume everyone see's people buying one rare pull chance for $5 and wants in. I've tried tower of saviors and angel salvation, still casually playing ToS. Is there a good place to find a dungeon guide for Puzzles and Dragons? I keep dying through not knowing what i'm facing in Tomb of Saints Expert.

MicH

I pretty much stopped running the Metal dragon dungeons. Outcome just didn't sem worth it compared to the colored metal dragon dungeons. Also pengdras <3

Another run through the Ice Mech dungeon, another no-show :(

what's the best one? I presume everyone see's people buying one rare pull chance for $5 and wants in. I've tried tower of saviors and angel salvation, still casually playing ToS. Is there a good place to find a dungeon guide for Puzzles and Dragons? I keep dying through not knowing what i'm facing in Tomb of Saints Expert.

http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/聖者の墓_-深層-

Presumably the JP wiki has the same information if you prefer a different flavor of moonspeak.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Tower of Saviors
Rune & Heroes
Angel Salvation
Dragems
The Lost Palace
Jewel Dragon

REALLY?

I imagine PaD could use healthy competition. When was our last update???

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Still no mech dragon drop. The battle continues on. I've lost track of how many runs, but I do have it down to about 8 minutes a run, at least.

I imagine PaD could use healthy competition. When was our last update???

I believe they said that the next update for the U.S. is going to be a giant update that will bring U.S close to where JPN is. They aren't going to upgrade us piece by piece, apparently, but all at once.

On the subject of gold dragons, here's what I've got:

Lv. 3/15 Lil' White Dragon (2*)
Lv. 11/25 Mystic Light Knight (3*)
Lv. 15/70 Verche (4*)
Lv. 31/35 Fairlion (4*)
Lv. 5/35 Genie (4*)
Lv. 1/70 Angel (4*)
Lv. 30/99 Machine Golem Mk. III (5*)
Lv. 28/99 Lightning Holy Dragon (5*)

Any suggestions on which ones I should dump all my gold dragons into? Thinking about maxing Verche out, but having a second Lightning Holy Dragon also seems like it would be nice, as does having an Archangel

Anyone?

MicH

Oh. My. God. So I'm stupid and I just discovered dual ADK runs. I was very wary about doing it before to lack of autohealing, but just did it and jesus - the Mech dragon dungeon went from 30 minutes long to less than 10 minutes. I were cutting it close a couple of times, but managed just fine. Definitely recommend it if you have an ADK!

Still no mech dragon drop. The battle continues on. I've lost track of how many runs, but I do have it down to about 8 minutes a run, at least.

I believe they said that the next update for the U.S. is going to be a giant update that will bring U.S close to where JPN is. They aren't going to upgrade us piece by piece, apparently, but all at once.

Great, so theyre going to empty my wallet all at once too. Lovely :(

xelios

I'd focus on leveling Verche to 5* and evolving, being an integral orb changer, having a 2x god damage leader skill and becoming a god himself upon evolution. With leftovers, focus on leveling the Holy Dragon you already have to at least ~50 and evolving your Archangel before taking on a duplicate dragon. If you already have a competent healer or sufficient access to friends' healers I'd put Archangel 3rd. If notI'd get her ready for evolution before messing with the Holy Dragon. Either way those are the only three I'd worry about today.

ccbfan

Man this game is such a tease.

Was close to quiting after this no wind mech dragon in about 30 runs.

Did one random pal pull to calm myself down after my last run last night and still no wind mech dragon.

Got a lil green dragon.

Now the lil green dragon is probably even more useful to me than the wind mech dragon. It was the only element I didn't have for half damage. I randomly did Demeter Forest final stage hoping for the lil green dragon.

I was even worried that the sky dragon dungeons (Easy lil dragons) won't come back. (I started when white and black was active).

This and the succubus was my most wanted non rare pull.

And here it was.

MicH

What are you guys doing with all the stuff dropping while doing these mech dragon runs? Selling them all?
I fuse them into som of the lower level water stuff that I haven't given any attention to. They're good exp and not worth much selling.

Also just got my second Mermaid from the dungeon. Now I have 5 star Siren and two extra Mermaids. Forget Marine Goblins, now I can almost just skill my Siren up with Mermaids! :p

xelios

What are you guys doing with all the stuff dropping while doing these mech dragon runs? Selling them all?

I was fusing them to max a lot of the toy dragons I pulled (to evolve for skillups on my mains), and using the devils/demons to skill up my harpy demons for the eventual Hera run.

Taking full advantage of gold dragons right now, ripping through with an ADK wood/dark team. 4 runs per stone makes me feel less guilty.

Hoping that this is a one-time deal and that they'll keep us close to the Japanese version from then on. Small piecemeal updates would keep my interest a lot longer.

blackflag

anyone use itools to switch the device their account is on? My good account is on my iPad but since I'm going to be gone most of the day at a superbowl party, I'd like to log in everyonce awhile and discreetly try and get the water dragon on the final day. Don't want to pull out my ipad lol.

I used itools and backed up data048.bin and it seemed to work. It is now on my phone. It won't screw up anything in the long run will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom