• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first wood pengdra.
Am I suppose to bother evolving it for more exp when fusion, or just max it to lvl 10 ?

Also in OP:
Later in the game, you'll start finding "Evolve Material" called Pengdras, which at LV10 give 9000 EXP to a monster of the same level, or after evolving a cool 4500 EXP.
I assume you meant 4500 more exp after evolve ?

totowhoa

Banned
The problem is I've never had the evo material for it so I have no idea what it is. I've read the OP and didn't see anything that could help me. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

Try either googling your monster or searching one of the wikis in the OP. When you see what evo material you'll need, you can check the OP's list on where to go for it.

Natiko

Banned
Try either googling your monster or searching one of the wikis in the OP. When you see what evo material you'll need, you can check the OP's list on where to go for it.
Thanks that worked. Need a demon mask it seems, which I can't get until I reach those dungeons.

Got my first wood pengdra.
Am I suppose to bother evolving it for more exp when fusion, or just max it to lvl 10 ?

Also in OP:

I assume you meant 4500 more exp after evolve ?

Missed a zero. After evolution they give 45k EXP to a same-element monster.

Also Naga needs a Red (Ruby?) Demon Mask to evolve, which is probably the previous poster was missing.

Shiryu

Neo Member
Quickly did a metal dragon dungeon to see if it was possible and get some exp fodder for my team.

And immediately jackpot: king metal dragon (50K EXP!)

Now I'm touting on which monster I should use it: Plesios (probably get it up to next evo) or Thanatos or Blue Odin.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Quickly did a metal dragon dungeon to see if it was possible and get some exp fodder for my team.

And immediately jackpot: king metal dragon (50K EXP!)

Now I'm touting on which monster I should use it: Plesios (probably get it up to next evo) or Thanatos or Blue Odin.

I got my first one as well! Not sure what to do with it, though. I'll probably save it to jump deep into a stage 2 evo once I get a monster there. Thinking Vampire Lord...

Forz

Where can I farm a mermaid?

I found mine in Sea Cave Mercury - Voice of the Siren. Took about 20 tries. I have a grass team so it went pretty quickly. I also ranked up a bunch and was able to get enough monsters so that I could quickly turn the mermaid into a siren.

xCobalt

is the succubus worth evolving and leveling up a bunch?

She's useful but a bit situational. Does very well against monsters where you only deal 1 damage since her poison skill ignores defense. I'm leveling one right now to use against some of the harder bosses.

Li Kao

She's useful but a bit situational. Does very well against monsters where you only deal 1 damage since her poison skill ignores defense. I'm leveling one right now to use against some of the harder bosses.

Mmh, the game as seemingly decided that I was to use a dark team, so after using a Black Knight max lvl for some time I gatched (?) a Loki and a Succubus.
My first foray into a team with a majority of the same element was nice. It's stressful to rely on fewer elements but when you hit... you hit :eek:
And yeah, not that it is often useful, but I like my Succubus Poison skill, metal dragons and masks tone it down now.

Really could use a 'converter' though, a purple monster able to change some type of orb into purple.

totowhoa

Banned
Anybody here have a present or about to have a present that wants to trade? My ID is in Flunkie's spreadsheet, just let me know.

lenni

Just wanted to say thanks to theMrCravens, got a Pterra +1 RCV out of your present!
Now I just need to raise my team cost and I would have a pretty nice light team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got more friend requests from GAF, so I deleted some with non-GAF names... Hope I didn't delete any of you guys! :x I have like 2 spots left now, so if I deleted you, just re-send the invite or so :x

Owzers

has anyone gotten a mermaid egg from the Mermaid Feast stage or has it only been through Voice of the Siren?

totowhoa

Banned
I sent u an invite I am almost Lvl 19

All right, just sent you the present. Hopefully you do better than me because I just got a 2* Plessie... ugh. I thought all rare gacha pulls were supposed to be 3* or higher. ah well.

Just send me your present tonight or tomorrow when you hit level 20. Enjoy :)

Smiley90

lenni, saw your ingame-message, I'm level 20 now, wanna do the present swap?

Dat weekend dungeon, I'M RICH. somewhat. 33k coins from a single adept run whoa.

All right, just sent you the present. Hopefully you do better than me because I just got a 2* Plessie... ugh. I thought all rare gacha pulls were supposed to be 3* or higher. ah well.

Just send me your present tonight or tomorrow when you hit level 20. Enjoy :)

Thanks ill shoot it off to u as soon as I hit 20. I got a spinon +1. Not sure if its any good

Did a little research and from what I read when you exchange lvl 20 presents you get one of the 3 starters or the light/dark starter

blackflag

So the metal dragons are just used for exp then? I have several and I just got a high metal dragon but I haven't been to the metal dragon dungeons. What rank is good to go there? Don't want to get wiped out. Actually I don't even see any metal dragon dungeons

Ashodin

Doing the weekend dungeon and it's all tri color. Taking an all Light team to the dungeon, priceless.

But wait! I brought Valkyrie with me! YESSS

Jinko

Is there any sites that show which bosses drop what.

And why are there no English wikis for this game yet :p ?

Owzers

Would be neat if i knew the drop rate % of Mermaid eggs from Voice of the Siren and Mermaid's Feast so i knew which dropped easier or if both were ridiculously low % so i shouldn't bother Xo

Right now i'm about 0-3 on Voice of Siren and 0-10ish on Mermaid's feast.

Smiley90

Okay, lenni sent his present somewhere else, so... I have a level 20 present to swap! Who's interested? Preferably already on my friendlist :p

Owzers

0-15ish on Mermaid Feast stage....frustration kicking in, this is definitely a game by the Ragnarok Online makers, more addiction than fun.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Bah, I cant find the link to how to evolve a Vampire the "long way", just spent 15 minutes combing through the P&D forums too.

Anyone got the link, or at least know how to do it?

xCobalt

Anyone know a good place to farm dragon plant?

Tower of giants or tower of trials.

Bah, I cant find the link to how to evolve a Vampire the "long way", just spent 15 minutes combing through the P&D forums too.

What's this long way? I saw a few posts on here about vampire lord being a bit different in regards to his skill but I havent noticed anything.

Ferrio

Banned
Can you edit your user name? I have just Ferrio, would like to add @gaf at it. Maybe people will just recognize me.

Jinko

Incidently I just got a second vampire lord, prob best I fuse one with the other huh ?

I stumbled across one in Twin temple Apollo, Sunlight Dragon also, so maybe a farming spot for them ?

Are there any monster with x2 drop by the way would be cool to get a party of those going :p

That Chinese wiki is horrible, all the names are in Japanese but the text is in Chinese :S

Took me like 45 minutes to kill the boss but... worth it.
8Hzmyl.png

For the rerolling, this isn't clear, but do you HAVE to jailbreak the phone? Is this a 2 step process? Or do you do one or the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom