• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCobalt

I just realized I've been half-attention farming 1/2 Stamina Tower for four hours blasting my rank higher.

Yup. I've mentioned this before but doing Dragons of the Tower in Tower of Giants during the weekend grants a lot of exp. Roughly 500 exp per point of stamina. Won't be getting that much exp until the last tier of normal dungeons.

ParityBit

Yup. I've mentioned this before but doing Dragons of the Tower in Tower of Giants during the weekend grants a lot of exp. Roughly 500 exp per point of stamina. Won't be getting that much exp until the last tier of normal dungeons.

I am doing this with my new team too. Trying to get more cards/xp. Need money though :p Team is not well made at this point.

man, considering giving up on Dryad. im at about 40 kills, and ive ranked up like 7 times

brw, does anyone need to do presents? just realized im rank 28 and havent done it yet

man, considering giving up on Dryad. im at about 40 kills, and ive ranked up like 7 times

brw, does anyone need to do presents? just realized im rank 28 and havent done it yet

I gave up. A 3th evolution carbuncle has nearly the same effect as a 1th/2nd evolution of Dryad. I continue through the normal levels, and probably later I'll get it as a regular drop.

Jinko

I believe you can farm her in the wood technical dungeon also or is this where you are doing it ?

You can gain a lot of ranks and farm pengdra's at the same time.

I believe you can farm her in the wood technical dungeon also or is this where you are doing it ?

im not there yet, i was farming her in demeter forest. the furthest ive unlocked is Fire Forest Nerva or whatever and it kicks my ass, so i think i need someone with heal in gem clear.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I am doing this with my new team too. Trying to get more cards/xp. Need money though :p Team is not well made at this point.

As soon as I get home from shopping with my wife, I will begin mega farming this. I neeeeeeed money. I'm bummed that the weekend dungeon is not 2x coins.

Jinko

Nvm :p

As soon as I get home from shopping with my wife, I will begin mega farming this. I neeeeeeed money. I'm bummed that the weekend dungeon is not 2x coins.

Are you making sure to fuse 5 at a time, since doing this I have had no issues with money.

Tier 1 2 and 3 should be spent farming carbuncles feeding them whatever junk you get and feeding those to your main (you wana aim for around lvl 11-15 carbuncles), feed up 5 at a time.

After Castle of Satan, move to technical dungeons and do the same for pengdra's or evolve them if you have the elemental dragons available,

xCobalt

She doesn't drop in technical dungeons. The bosses there only drop coins.

The bonus last weekend was only 1.5x. It's still the spot to go to make money if you need it.

cspanick

Neo Member
If anyone is looking for friends, my id is: 395,235,297 Name:darkevo
I have the vampire lord as leader currently but also switch out to aurora dragon and ivory dragon occasionaly.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Looks like Sky Dragon of Light got an extra x2 Drop rate for its final 12h? (well, 10h left)

Ready for my 1h emerald session starting in 1h now. Hopefully I can level up and recover stamina inbetween lol

about how hard is the Sky Dragon of Light on Adept? I don't want to get rolled Xo

Adept isn't too hard. The boss doesn't hit for much, he just has shittons of HP, so it's not necessarily "hard", just "long"

MicH

Just did the Sky Dragon of Light dungeon! (... On Adept :p) But that was awesome! And so much XP! Definitely doing that again!

EFIT: I'm rank 30 and did it with ease. The boss is a billet sponge but no problem otherwise.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
THANK YOU to all the ADKs here from GAF (I know there are several on my list) who let me rip through the Emerald Dragon Dungeon so fast. 5 kings, 7 highs, 93 low. Time to gather up more green pengdras...lol

photo3kixhv.png

Owzers

Just did the Sky Dragon of Light dungeon! (... On Adept :p) But that was awesome! And so much XP! Definitely doing that again!

EFIT: I'm rank 30 and did it with ease. The boss is a billet sponge but no problem otherwise.

beat it, my mandrake propelled me to sustained life without heal orbs. It heals a disappointingly low amount though.

I got lucky upgrading my mandrake, hit a SUPER fushion thing on my only king emerald :O

vivin

So, i just did a round of the sky dragon light dungeon on expert, wondering what the drops are to warrant another go

redhot_

So how do i go about getting this in Canada? So far i tried to change my region and I cant because there is money on my account, and I cant create a new account because it now recognizes im from Canada with my ISP. Last night i tried to do a VPN thing and it didn't go so well, or i was just doing something wrong. Am i shit out of luck?

Jinko

So how do i go about getting this in Canada? So far i tried to change my region and I cant because there is money on my account, and I cant create a new account because it now recognizes im from Canada with my ISP. Last night i tried to do a VPN thing and it didn't go so well, or i was just doing something wrong. Am i shit out of luck?

Iphone or Android ?

So I tried to purchase a stone to refill my stamina and only half the keyboard shows up so I cannot enter my password. Anyone else ever see this?

xCobalt

I was able to create a new US account and I'm from Canada.

redhot_

I was able to create a new US account and I'm from Canada.

Can you explain? I was just going into my itunes create an account page and it always shows the Canadian flag at the bottom, and the only location options are Canadian.

edit, wait.. apparently you can click this flag.... haha shit, bit of an over look by me.

nvm, Figured this all out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is the only place to get dublits from the Thursday dungeon, or where else do they drop most often? I've seen some in the lower dungeons, but not sure which one would be best... I have a couple monsters I need to evolve :(

Two things... I started with Verche God yesterday and was happy with that starter (after rerolling) the best part is just now with some magic stones from clearing dungeons I just rolled Amaterasu.

Jack. Pot.

Now back to farming Tower of Giants for the weekend.

Uthred

Has anyone come across a comprehensive xp chart which shows required xp per rank and how much stamina, team size, etc. you gain at each rank?

Found this on the japanese wiki, full details of how much xp you need for each rank and what you get. Very handy for planning out the best way to spend your stamina (i.e. look at how much xp you can expect on average from a dungeon and work out how to chain rank ups) - http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/61.html

xelios

Any idea why I'm getting errors trying to purchase stones? I'm on an ipad

I had this happen to me and called Apple and they reset something, took like 30 minutes and then I could purchase again. Not sure what was up. The only reason besides that is if your card issuer is detecting fraud or something and blocking further charges (I checked this first and it wasn't the case, so that's why I called Apple).

Note on the Apple call they told me normally I'd have to go through e-mail, but because my iPad 4 was new I had 90 days I could call for support or something.

Owzers

I had this happen to me and called Apple and they reset something, took like 30 minutes and then I could purchase again. Not sure what was up. The only reason besides that is if your card issuer is detecting fraud or something and blocking further charges (I checked this first and it wasn't the case, so that's why I called Apple).

Note on the Apple call they told me normally I'd have to go through e-mail, but because my iPad 4 was new I had 90 days I could call for support or something.

I'll try emailing them i guess Xo, it's probably for the best i don't spend too much more on IAPs though

Jinko

Found this on the japanese wiki, full details of how much xp you need for each rank and what you get. Very handy for planning out the best way to spend your stamina (i.e. look at how much xp you can expect on average from a dungeon and work out how to chain rank ups) - http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/61.html

That makes no sense, not even using google translate.

Where can you find the values that dungeons reward ?

I ran Ice Maze - Diva in the Ice Prison twice 1st time I got 2004 XP, 2nd time 1786 XP so it seems like XP is not a set amount.

Uthred

That makes no sense, not even using google translate.

Where can you find the values that dungeons reward ?

I ran Ice Maze - Diva in the Ice Prison twice 1st time I got 2004 XP, 2nd time 1786 XP so it seems like XP is not a set amount.

Should have clarified, thats just the xp tables for ranks, to find out the xp for each dungeon you can check the link to it along the side navigation of the wiki. As you said the xp does vary depending on what monsters show up, but the wiki usually lists minimum, maxium and average

xelios

Picked up a Great Valkyrie in a gacha roll. Can switch out Viper Orochi with it if anyone needs it.

Noooooooo

I need more Viper Orochi friends lol

Tuesday I may be switching out my ADK for Amaterasu Ohkami though, just to try it out. Think she needs to be maxed with lots of +healing to really shine though. Gonna be hard as hell with a 6* god. I don't even know how to get that much experience... My ADK is at level 60 which was pretty rough already, but I still have a ton of emerald dragons to make a bunch of evolved wood pengdras for him next Thursday.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I dont get the xp bonuses for fusions, what do I need to do?

Can someone give an example?

For exp or skills?

For exp:

Base = Dark
Fuse = Light
XP = 1000

Base = Light
Fuse = Light
XP = 1300

I think it's 30%, but I can't remember. Fusing like elements with like elements gives bonus XP for each monster.

For skills, if you feed a monster another monster with the same active skill, there's a chance that you'll gain a skill level. Higher skill levels means faster charge time.

For exp or skills?

For exp:

Base = Dark
Fuse = Light
XP = 1000

Base = Light
Fuse = Light
XP = 1300

I think it's 30%, but I can't remember. Fusing like elements with like elements gives bonus XP for each monster.

For skills, if you feed a monster another monster with the same active skill, there's a chance that you'll gain a skill level. Higher skill levels means faster charge time.

Its weird, I did just that for my Tyrannosaur just now, combined with a fire elem and got a Great from it. Then I did the same thing only combined it with three other fire elem and got a Good. What's the difference?

Owzers

I have a lvl 39ish Dark Mach 2 with the massive def down skill, is there any reason why i'm keeping around a flame and water regular knight? I'm running out of box space and need to get rid of creatures i'm not going to actually use.

Its weird, I did just that for my Tyrannosaur just now, combined with a fire elem and got a Great from it. Then I did the same thing only combined it with three other fire elem and got a Good. What's the difference?

Good/Great/(whatever the 2.0x bonus is called) is a separate, randomly occuring bonus from the same element EXP bonus.

had a Pendra come out of a PAL pull...thats rather lucky.

Green too, was able to evolve after the metal dragons today. now just to figure out what to fuse it to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom