• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Bladelaw

For legend plus the hp is lower so Wee Jas needs about 20.6 million damage to kill. I can hyper 1 Dios but I'd rather not hyper 3 if I don't have to.

If you can, try running endless coop. depending on your Dios levels (mine aren't max level yet) you can see how much damage you do. You'll be around level 32 based on the videos I've seen. You need to average 3.44 million per sub to kill Wee Jas, and if you can then Myr is toast. I also think you need a buffer over 26k HP to eat the first couple hits from Myr's final form which in coop should be trivial.

Jagernaut

Just beat Scarlet mythical plus for the first time using Awoken Liu Bei team b. Really easy, I used to find legend plus challenging with other teams. I fed my main Dios +99 hp from the challenge.

Just beat Scarlet mythical plus for the first time using Awoken Liu Bei team b. Really easy, I used to find legend plus challenging with other teams. I fed my main Dios +99 hp from the challenge.

I cleared it for the first time today, and have farmed probably 20k in MP. Really like it. Super easy and pretty much just free plus eggs if you do it during 10x. Z8 farming has the benefit of super kings, which I need, but I'd like to skill a couple Scarlett's so I'll be running it whenever I can. Hoping to farm 150k to have enough for a MP dragon. Maybe You Yu, maybe Yomidra. ALB has really been a game changer.

Jagernaut

I cleared it for the first time today, and have farmed probably 20k in MP. Really like it. Super easy and pretty much just free plus eggs if you do it during 10x. Z8 farming has the benefit of super kings, which I need, but I'd like to skill a couple Scarlett's so I'll be running it whenever I can. Hoping to farm 150k to have enough for a MP dragon. Maybe You Yu, maybe Yomidra. ALB has really been a game changer.

Do you have any mp cards yet? I have Yomidra and You Yu already. Pretty good for a low IAP account. I have almost 100k mp so I'll farm more whenever I can. Not sure what to buy next, I would buy Orchid if I pull a 2nd Uriel.

Bladelaw

At this point I'm hoping I can earn enough to pick up the next wave of MP monsters. unless they cycle through again then I'll just bank em or buy SDR's

Do you have any mp cards yet? I have Yomidra and You Yu already. Pretty good for a low IAP account. I have almost 100k mp so I'll farm more whenever I can. Not sure what to buy next, I would buy Orchid if I pull a 2nd Uriel.

I have RaDra and a hypered team for her and I've never really used it... Got it at a weird time. arena 1 was gone, my A. Panda team was clearing most content, and I never really learned how to use it. Don't regret it because I still have a great team in my box that I'll use eventually. You Yu I'd want as a lead since his play style seems fun. I think I have okay subs, but not sure. Yomi as a sub and lead, though I don't have the ideal team. I think I would have bought xmas Sonia if I had the MP in time for a possible MHera farming build. Don't really want to rush into a decision. I get infatuated with the new popular leads. There was a time when I really wanted Nepdra. Still kinda do...

Jagernaut

I have RaDra and a hypered team for her and I've never really used it... Got it at a weird time. arena 1 was gone, my A. Panda team was clearing most content, and I never really learned how to use it. Don't regret it because I still have a great team in my box that I'll use eventually. You Yu I'd want as a lead since his play style seems fun. I think I have okay subs, but not sure. Yomi as a sub and lead, though I don't have the ideal team. I think I would have bought xmas Sonia if I had the MP in time for a possible MHera farming build. Don't really want to rush into a decision. I get infatuated with the new popular leads. There was a time when I really wanted Nepdra. Still kinda do...

For Yomidra i use:

Awoken Haku - key sub
Akechi - key sub, still doesn't have ultimate evo
Hamal
Nepthys - flex slot, would run Okuni if i had him

For You Yu:

Scheat - key sub
Awoken Hermes - key sub
Nut
Gabriel - no rcv boost so his enhanced hearts are great

You Yu is more fun as a lead, but has no use as a sub.

Bladelaw

Anyone interested in running Ultimate God Rush to farm Elia Skill ups? I have ALB Team A and B so we can run pretty much anything.

Team A is ALB, Dios, Dios, Dios, double row changer (Vaan, Chad) or Avalon Drake/Gronia

Team B is ALB, Diosx3, flex

Flex can be pretty much anything, a full heal button is nice in case you get every pre-emptive hit. But a 4th Dios works just fine to ensure the kill shot on Satan/Elia

Strat is simple too
FL1: A Dios Swipe
FL2: B Dios Swipe
FL3: A Dios Swipe (can pop ALB for the heal first)
FL4: B Dios Swipe
FL5: A Dios-->Vaan/Chad (or just Avalon Drake/Gronia)
FL6: B Dios Swipe

For FL5's combo shield the double row changers make life MUCH simpler and I have both but only Vaan is leveled/awoken so I'd bring him even though Chad is easier (one color vs two).

I'd kind of like to max skill Elia before the skill up x3 is over. If people just want to run it for the stone that's cool too. She's also a mat for Myr so it's a pretty brainless way to get that.

J0dy77

What do you plan on doing with the team? Lucifer's a better bet for Arena, Pandora is much faster in most content. Do you have an unbindable bind clear available to sub in or at least an unbindable you can inherit a bind clear on for either?

Also why not use Awoken Persephone on Lucifer? Her active is strictly better and her attack is also at the cost of a couple hundred HP. You lose 2 rows but kind of make up for it with OE since you're already at 10 rows (3 on each Lucifer, 3 on A. Panda, and 1 on Akechi).

You already have tanky covered by Xiang Mei so if you want to play something faster I'd load up Pandora, if you want stable dark rows I'd go with Lucifer. Either way I'd look into a bind clearing solution (Aamir, Sleeping beauty, Yomidra, Nobunaga, inherits)

I would go with A Pandora, except for the few cases where Lucifer's god killer awakening makes a difference. A Pandora is my most used team, can handle almost anything from quick farming to most descends.

For Myr legend plus farming with A Liu Bei/Dios army are plus eggs needed? Only ALB is hypermaxed. The Dios's only have some plusses from skilling them up.

Thanks for the feedback. Bind is definitely an issue, I can swap in sleeping beauty if I really have to. The low RCV on Pandora has always bugged me a bit... I might just hold off on both teams and stockpile resources. I'm eagerly awaiting Miru since I already have dupe DQXQ and Wukong, one of each are already 297. Only problem is that I don't have a complete board change like apocalypse.

Jagernaut

I can run God Rush with you later today. It's not a rogue dungeon so we should crush it easily. I wish I had a 2 row maker other than Shantotto, 1 of his rows is wood so he won't work.

Bladelaw

I can run God Rush with you later today. It's not a rogue dungeon so we should crush it easily. I wish I had a 2 row maker other than Shantotto, 1 of his rows is wood so he won't work.
Cool, I'll be on some time after work. I'll ping you in Discord when I'm set.
Edit: never mind. A level 4 unevolved Chad is still enough to kill anything in the dungeon solo let alone with Dios multi boost.
Edit2: looks like imgur removed the pic, but basically my non-max leveled Dios+chad combo did 16 million damage.

Bladelaw

PDX is speculating Myr on Friday.

Just in time for Liu Bei shenanigans. I'll be farming the shit out of this dungeon until she's max skilled. Assuming speculation turns into reality.

J0dy77

PDX is speculating Myr on Friday.

Just in time for Liu Bei shenanigans. I'll be farming the shit out of this dungeon until she's max skilled. Assuming speculation turns into reality.

I'm way behind on my farming for this, didn't realize how extensive her evo is. I need to get going.

Nice benefit of Myr farming was I realized I can clear Nordis Mythical pretty easily with Xiang mei.

Bladelaw

I'm way behind on my farming for this, didn't realize how extensive her evo is. I need to get going.

Nice benefit of Myr farming was I realized I can clear Nordis Mythical pretty easily with Xiang mei.

Yeah her Evo mats are insane. Not in terms of difficulty but in sheer volume and tedium. You need pretty much all the things. I've been farming them since she was released in JP and only last week had finished collecting everything. It's not too bad if you can time a King Carnival but getting things like the Light Mystic Knight to drop when there isn't a favorable descend was like pulling teeth.

So if she does show up Friday it'll be after 3x skill up is over. I still plan on running it at least 10 times for awakenings. More if the XP lets me chain run it and I have a willing partner.

Bladelaw

There will be a new event on Friday so there will be 3x skill up.

NICE. Then Myr all day until she's done! If Dios is any measure I'm looking at ~40 runs.

I need to figure out the best path to finish the team. Right now in order to have the "optimal" team I need to skill up Hades and Astaroth. I might be able to get away with not skilling up Thanatos (dark mugs never dropped, and when they did no luck on skill ups.).

Assuming 21 skill boost awakenings (16 from ALB+Dios, 3 from Avalon drake, and 2 from Astaroth) Hades needs to be up after 22 turns, Base cooldowns of 17 on him and Asty means 12 skill ups between the two. I can Py Hades which buys me 5 of those but I'm still short for astaroth skill ups. I don't have enough woodpys to make up the difference (fed most of them to ALB).

The inherit strategy relies on having Thanatos on ALB, Hades on the flex sub, and A. Ra on the other ALB. I can safely bring team B (I can inherit A. Ra, or Thanatos on ALB) with Avalon Drake as the combo breaker for Pulseneedle. Team A requires a bit more effort on my part, either forgoing Astaroth for a different sub (I'd use Perseus probably) to inherit Hades on, or pull some astaroth skill ups out of my ass.

Anyone want to coordinate? Preferably someone willing to run this ~40 times in one day.

Jagernaut

Are you planning on running mythical plus or legend plus? I have the pieces of both teams but not enough skillups and not hypermaxed except for A Liu Bei. I do have a max skilled Leeza and enough badpys for A Hades if necessary.

I need more skillups for Tengu, Avalon Drake, and Thanatos. Also still need 1 more for A Liu Bei. I only have 1 A Ra but he is max skilled.

Bladelaw

Are you planning on running mythical plus or legend plus? I have the pieces of both teams but not enough skillups and not hypermaxed except for A Liu Bei. I do have a max skilled Leeza and enough badpys for A Hades if necessary.

I need more skillups for Tengu, Avalon Drake, and Thanatos. Also still need 1 more for A Liu Bei. I only have 1 A Ra but he is max skilled.
Skill levels arent as important for ALB if you're running A. Ra inherit. The real trick is having a solution for floor 3 and hitting the damage requirements for wee jas and Myr. Everything else is pretty trivial.

I'd like to run myth plus since 40 runs works out to 20,000mp but really i can do that in any other rogue dungeon so its not as critical. I'm still looking for a solution for floor 3 in my box somewhere. Either a delay, poison, or gravity.

Lyrian

PADX starting to filter in more details about the next event.

3x/3x
Daily gift tamadra dungeon (free stone) x 10 days
Half price latents
And of course, as mentioned already, Myr Descended.

** Water Gala for end of month godfest.

-- No signs of jewel invades being extended past tomorrow.

Also, although not formally listed yet, PADX posted a English translated version of PAD Cross's Ace descend dungeon. Maybe next week's new descend?

Bladelaw

Some good runs but absolutely shit luck on Elia skillups. At least Grisar is easier to farm. Between Miru and Elia I'm worried about burnout. but hell if I could manage the Dios farm this shouldn't be too bad.

linsivvi

Stream this Friday and they are promising big things. Could this be PADR? Too little too late?

Edit: And Myr confirmed!

And no jewel invade. :(

J0dy77

Ult Tsubaki/Sumire/Kaede out for EU, we should get them soon. I don't have any of them myself.

Are any besides Kaede even worth investing in? They seem extremely weak compared to Kaede. Of course I have 2 of 3 and you can guess which one I'm missing.

Bladelaw

Ult Sumire System is broken as hell. I have Isis (Lmeta) as my insurance policy against binds but damn near every board is bi-color Blue/Hearts and you're basically invincible.

Damage isn't Kaede levels of broken but Sumire is also trivial to activate in comparison.

She pairs extremely well with You Yu to shore up the Damage problem if you don't mind giving up some survivability.

Bladelaw

I just tried Uevo Kaede and holy shit. I get the hype. I'm running with Kaede, Perseus, Vishnu, Verdandi, <flex>.

Flex Susano (lmeta) for bind clearing or another Verd when that's not a concern.

It absolutely wrecked endless even though Kaede is unskilled and not max level. Is Wee Jas any good here? He could serve as a more useful bind cleric while also generating the needed hearts for the cross, or are his stats (even with killers) not enough to justify him over Susano?

EDIT: looked over the stream notes.
Things of note for me:
99 Stam Tama dungeon will guarantee a tama (FINALLY!)
Tsubaki is a 76.5625 lead with that buff. Helps her in the damage department but still glassy without help. I have the system but I'm not really sure I want to use it over Sumire.
AceXTyphon gets the predicted balanced type added to the list with a note about more dark balanced types being added via Uevo
A. Persephone is now on par with Lucifer IMO with the attack buff for Water/Dark with a more useful active and wider subpool.
Avalon Drake as a machine makes him Machine Athena's best board changer

Various Uevos are great to see, especially Spica, Alrecha and AKECHI.

Bladelaw

How does Awoken Izanagi compare to Myr? I already have him and Myr will take a lot of work to max skill.

Slightly worse as he's bindable and has less orb movement time with a weaker shield but the same damage multiplier. Better RCV but I don't think that was ever a problem with Myr. Bonus TPA for him as well.

Bladelaw

WTF

Am I missing something I am running Friday dungeon on my jp account and only Angelit is dropping.

Bad luck. Happens to me every Thursday. All I want are x trifruits and can make use of y trifruit and only z trifruit drops.

Currently x = blue, y = green, and z = red.

I still have 3 Sumires to Uevo and only need blue fruits to do it.

It'll be my back burner project to get to once Myr's done.

Thinking of Myr trying to get the best team I can out of it since JAkechi shunned me.

Myr
WedSatsuki
Elia
Wukong
Apocalypse

I have good inherits for the team as needed
Ars Nova for burst
Cecil for another Apoc board possibly as SDR insurance on Apoc himself
Gadius combos with Elia for a light heavy tri color board
Snow White (or any other fairy tale girl) fixes Gadius inherit clears binds or just gives me hearts.

I think this is the strongest Myr team I can put together since I'm missing DQXQ, dupe Wukong, and JAkechi.

coy

I'm quite jealous of all the Kaede out there.

I've got 1 Scarlet on my main max skilled. With the upcoming Awoken Cao Cao, I'll be making 3 more and seeing how it compares to ALB/ZD farming. I'm still gathering mats for Myr as well. Really enjoying all the different goals happening atm.

J0dy77

Seeing a lot of talk about Tsubaki as a farm lead. What does that team normally look like? Would it be any better than just using urd?

linsivvi

How does Awoken Izanagi compare to Myr? I already have him and Myr will take a lot of work to max skill.

It's worse than Myr as a leader.

It's worse than current Izanagi as a sub. Lost a skill boost, lost a SBR, a worse active that reduces your hp by half in order to boost a sub-type.

Basically it's shit.

Jagernaut

It's worse than Myr as a leader.

It's worse than current Izanagi as a sub. Lost a skill boost, lost a SBR, a worse active that reduces your hp by half in order to boost a sub-type.

Basically it's shit.

His active still boosts gods by 2x as well as balanced type.

I wonder if there will be enough complaints in Jp to make them change/buff him.

b33r

Everyone is using Liu Bei and I don't have one... Getting the mats ready for awoken Cao Cao. Be He doesn't have a dios sub yet, but my fire box is stacked.

linsivvi

His active still boosts gods by 2x as well as balanced type.

I wonder if there will be enough complaints in Jp to make them change/buff him.

I know, I'm saying the trade off just made it worse. Awoken skills are supposed to be better.

If the past was any indicator, they will definitely buff him because right now, I have no desire to change him to the awoken form. His current form with 2 skill boosts and 2 SBRs is fine.

Lyrian

Everyone is using Liu Bei and I don't have one... Getting the mats ready for awoken Cao Cao. Be He doesn't have a dios sub yet, but my fire box is stacked.

Ditto.

Most of my green friends list all went to ALiuBei. Sucks to be once again to be sitting on the sidelines.

ccbfan

I know, I'm saying the trade off just made it worse. Awoken skills are supposed to be better.

If the past was any indicator, they will definitely buff him because right now, I have no desire to change him to the awoken form. His current form with 2 skill boosts and 2 SBRs is fine.

Yeah awoken izanagi is shit.

Much worst than Mir. Shitty active, bind able, lower shield, no time extension, better at healing which isn't a problem for Mir.

Extremely limited sub base (his subs are basically Mir, the Chinese sisters, Goku and Apoc)

Terrible as a sub since 2x type is a shitty active.

Top Bottom