• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

W-00

Welp, my new alt with Kaede is, naturally, nowhere near being able to ult her, having only the green keeper (I tried the PEM to get the other evo mats; got red and blue fruits, of course).

My main with Sumire is almost ready to ult her, but I let myself run out of light orbs. (I also tried the PEM for it. Got three orbs, none light. Damn desire-sensor.) Currently trying to decide if it would be worth it to just buy one from the MP shop. It's not like I have any particular goal that I'm trying to save MP for, so I wouldn't mind spending it, but I'm also not in a hurry to ult Sumire.

Lyrian

PDX reporting NA/EU end of month godfest on Sunday/Monday.

-- No featured pantheons
-- 5x GFEs.

Day 1: Odins, Metatrons, Sonias, Kalis, Dragonbounds, Dragon Callers, Sherias (both versions), Balboa, Baldwin

Day 2: Norns, Beasts, Dragonbounds, Dragon Callers, Steel Stars, Fenrir (both versions), Sherias (both versions), Balboa, Baldwin.

Let the Water Gala trolling commence...

Quantum

- I don't think I'll be rolling,
- I unfortunately feel very left behind with the new multiplayer meta

this started for me with the leveling mechanic (dungeons which start mobs at level one) and preferentially level the rarest cards the slowest feels so unfair - I've spent so much on the rarest cards to make some great teams, only to be introduced to a mechanic that simply makes my investment in the game feel useless.

- I miss when this game felt like it was skill based

- I still read several blogs about this game and they are all starting to feel the same - this game is less about skill and has slowly evolved into pay-to-play.

I'm not happy about it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
5x is tempting - i only need/want Skuld, Scheat, Sheria Roots...well and maybe Kaede...might pull 2-3 times. Depending on my first toll. But since its Water Gala this is more or less the best setup for me.

this started for me with the leveling mechanic (dungeons which start mobs at level one) and preferentially level the rarest cards the slowest feels so unfair - I've spent so much on the rarest cards to make some great teams, only to be introduced to a mechanic that simply makes my investment in the game feel useless.

- I still read several blogs about this game and they are all starting to feel the same - this game is less about skill and has slowly evolved into pay-to-play.

I'm not happy about it.

I dont know if thats true - the Top Tier leads are so OP that it doesnt really matter that you start at lvl 1 in Rogue Dungeons. Awakenings, leader/active skill, skill level and subs is what makes teams OP.

At first i also was kinda pissed about Rogues but now i can solo all of them on Mythical+ without too much trouble. The last days i have been collecting my stones from all Rogues dungeons.

2739ozxpc.jpg
2756bobfl.jpg

Same for Multiplayer meta - its nice to have and can be helpful depending on your goals - but its not necessary or essential. The first couple days i was really forcing my self to get multplayer going because its easier/stamina efficient etc. - but now i dont really care and im back to playing the game just like i did before. On my own accord without depending too much on multiplayer hookups. The sooner you realize that MP is still just an extra ...the better.

Maybe focusing on smaller goals and 1-2 core teams will help you, from what i remember you seem to be juggling around multiple teams at the same time...which can be stressful, especially when trying to clear high end stuff with all of them.

Quantum

I dont know if thats true - the Top Tier leads are so OP that it doesnt really matter that you start at lvl 1 in Rogue Dungeons. Awakenings, leader/active skill, skill level and subs is what makes teams OP.

The sooner you realize that MP is still just an extra ...the better.

Maybe focusing on smaller goals and 1-2 core teams will help you, from what i remember you seem to be juggling around multiple teams at the same time...which can be stressful, especially when trying to clear high end stuff with all of them.

- following your history over the years I've always been jealous of your luck when pulling new mobs. I've also enjoyed reading your posts - watching you transition from your green leads to end game teams. I never had a solid green lead so I enjoyed reading your success and progression.

Perhaps I wasn't clear - I can run rogues and clear the content, I just think the mechanic is a bullshit move in the sense that you spend so much time working on a card - leveling it - only to have the benefit taken away.

I relate it to playing a RPG and for some reason in the third act you are taken to prison and all of your items are taken away - serious - wtf!

the introduction of that mechanic really made me look at the game and see how it encourages a pay to play mentality - certainly my opinion has changed over time an I believe that its less about skill now and more about having - as you say - an OP leader.

in the above example - the team you used has a 300,000 cost mp card, and two GFEs - and while I'm not questioning your skill at all - the team represents the epitome of what I think has changed in the game. To obtain that team you have to be extremely lucky with your pulls (I mentioned I am jealous of your luck) and have to amass a lot of MPs

breaking it down further - how to grind MP? - co-op farming can generate 5-7k mp an hour from what I've read.

I know its a business, and I know I am one of the "suckers" that have invested a large amount of money playing (and still do) - I just wish the content felt more skill based and less about spending money.

Jagernaut

There is definitely luck in getting good REM pulls, but you can eventually buy a mp card without spending much money. Use free stones on REM pulls and sell off the cards you don't want. They also give away those 3k mp point predras regularly as challenge awards and you can farm mythical rogues for the 500 mp predras with various teams.

I was a light IAP player at the beginning ($5 or $10 for interesting godfests) but now only spend money when they have a special bundle. I have been playing for close to 1300 days, bought Yomi Dragon and You Yu and have 96k mp right now for my next mp card. I try not to use stones for stamina refills unless I'm going for the last few skillups on a card and I have 675 box space. Thanks to coop I've been using less stamina and ranking up much faster.

Edit. The mp shop is a pretty recent addition. If they had it from the beginning I would have a ton more mp. I used to fuse dupe Godins for the chance of a skillup since extras are pretty useless.

cw_sasuke

I'm pulling a couple times because I got a free 10 stones for 700 consecutive days.

oh god, can't believe I hit 700

Time flies by, congrats man!!

Looking to pull anything specific ?
- following your history over the years I've always been jealous of your luck when pulling new mobs. I've also enjoyed reading your posts - watching you transition from your green leads to end game teams. I never had a solid green lead so I enjoyed reading your success and progression.

Perhaps I wasn't clear - I can run rogues and clear the content, I just think the mechanic is a bullshit move in the sense that you spend so much time working on a card - leveling it - only to have the benefit taken away.

I relate it to playing a RPG and for some reason in the third act you are taken to prison and all of your items are taken away - serious - wtf!

the introduction of that mechanic really made me look at the game and see how it encourages a pay to play mentality - certainly my opinion has changed over time an I believe that its less about skill now and more about having - as you say - an OP leader.

in the above example - the team you used has a 300,000 cost mp card, and two GFEs - and while I'm not questioning your skill at all - the team represents the epitome of what I think has changed in the game. To obtain that team you have to be extremely lucky with your pulls (I mentioned I am jealous of your luck) and have to amass a lot of MPs

breaking it down further - how to grind MP? - co-op farming can generate 5-7k mp an hour from what I've read.

I know its a business, and I know I am one of the "suckers" that have invested a large amount of money playing (and still do) - I just wish the content felt more skill based and less about spending money.

Well as i said - leveling a card is the easiest part of enhancing a team so i dont get why it would make such a difference for you. Skilllevel, Awakenings, Skill-Inheritance, sub choice, +eggs etc. are all way more important than the level most of the time anyway - having all units max or near max lvl is expected even early in the game.

Yup, my YY team is powerful but this game has been dominated by light/dark/red teams since like forever. First i was playing U&Y - later i switched to Sarasvati but nobody else used to run here so the choices were limited. Same for my Sumire team - before heart-cross got buffed to the OP level we have today. So yeah i used and worked on those team why they were less popular/powerful so getting YY/Uevo Sumire now and hit the ground running is awesome.

I chose this team as an example because i know that you have the units and MP to run such a team - i think you were also one of the people who got XM quite early. I havent been playing as long as you but getting a MP unit at this point and two 5* GFE is not such a far fetched dream for anyone who has been playing the game for 2-3 years. Kaede System or RaDra with Double DKalis would be a better example for extrem luck or whaling necessity.

I like the Rogue dungeons more than stuff like the low cost dungeons - where you were really penalized for working and leveling your teams - this is a better alternative with way better rewards.

Pretty sure the game always had OP leads - so with the right setup and preparation some content will always be easier depending on your cards. YY is perfect for Rogues e.g but clearing Arena with is much more difficult compared to the new top tier tank leads ala Kaede/XM etc.

I can see why you would be disappointed in the current state of the game ( i have issues with a bunch of stuff as well) - but i dont quite get your reasoning. P2Win was always part of the game and i feel there are still skill based challenges unless you have the perfect setup for every challenge - which not many people have.

Im still proud of clearing Ilsix and Co. from the Technical dungeons with my Bastet team...shit was hard lol. I still havent beaten Arena 1 though...still looks like too much work for me, since i promised myself to clear it with Bastet first.

Maybe i short break from the game is what you need....or start a new account for fun trying to get as far as possible without REM pulls or something. It feels like you have to limit yourself because sooner or later you will get access to OP lead/subs which will make the game easier and less challenging.

Lyrian

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, so I know where you are coming from.

The game is still skill based, but I do agree with you about getting extremely lucky on draws or requiring MP leads to clear current content. I'm very lucky to have pulled a Sylvie from the first 250 memorial. Otherwise, after almost 2 years, I still might be running a mediocre Ronia team as to this day I still do not have a competent team in any other color. That said, I am roadblocked hard on some of the harder content, Either I can clear content easily with her, or I have absolutely zero chance at it. There is no middle ground. Not having a Liu Bei is a killer, as all I would need to do is to swap him in for my Sylvie and I could just keep on trucking along. So frustrating.

Rogues are an okay concept, but in reality all it means is "You must have a full team of +297s to enter here". Rogues are only really a threat on the early floors, and hypered cards really take the bite out of that threat.

Like you, I'm still working on clearing M+s. Z8 for me, as it is technically the easiest of the rogues. I can clear L+ fairly easily, but M+ gives me headaches. I'm sure if I was running 49x or higher leads, it would be a cakewalk. But, playing solo, I'm often out of ammo to throw at Z8 by the time I get to his final form. Just need more practice and less silly mistakes, I'm sure.

Then again, as I am playing solo instead of multiplayer, even if I can start clearing M+ Z8 regularly, I am only earning half the MP I could be earning if I was playing multiplayer. Bleh.

Jagernaut

I can clear legend z8 solo easily with an Awoken Venus team but I stick to coop for mythical. You get twice the sub actives and is much easier. Machine Zeus especially crushes mythical in coop.

Edit. Machine Zeus is a difficult dungeon. I donated $5 to a twitch streamer to carry me through it using the dacho method. You need Awoken Ra, uvo Tengu, and 3 delays (even nagas work). If your delays have skill boosts you can replace Tengu with L Kali.

Spoit

I chose this team as an example because i know that you have the units and MP to run such a team - i think you were also one of the people who got XM quite early. I havent been playing as long as you but getting a MP unit at this point and two 5* GFE is not such a far fetched dream for anyone who has been playing the game for 2-3 years. Kaede System or RaDra with Double DKalis would be a better example for extrem luck or whaling necessity.

According to the mail, I've been playing for ~1050 days and I still don't have the cards to make any of the MP leads work. :(

linsivvi

I am at 1150 days and still haven't bought a MP card yet, but that's about to change. Co-op MP farming has totally changed the game for me. I am at 410K MP and assuming XM is coming back next month, I'll be able to buy 2 copies by the middle of next month.

After that it'll just be a matter of time to buy whatever I want from the MP shop.

Half stamina co-op has made everything so much easier. It takes a full energy bar to max level a monster. It takes a day or two to get a monster to +297. Once you have a stable Arena team skill up will never be a factor either.

J0dy77

I'm not happy about it.

I agree that the multiplayer shift has really lessened the game for me. However, I wouldn't call it pay to win verse skill now. I like what they're doing with the mp cards and the shift to farming mp. If you focus enough you can buy the right lead that fits your box. Pay to win has always been around the highest tier content when it's first released. I'm fine with waiting a few months for the power creep if I have to.

I'm having a lot of fun gathering mats for Myr and excited for a new play style. It was the same for xiang Mei, I hated her at first but learning to play her has made it a blast. She's my one and only mp card.

Seriously. My account will hit 2 years (730 days) next week. Man, time flies...

Today was day 1304 for me. I still can't believe how this game has kept my interest all this time.

How often do you guys get new players in this thread? I just started playing in June and while I'm enjoying my time with this game it still staggers me how much sheer information there is to know. I like complex, mechanic-heavy games so I'm loving it so far but I can't imagine most people have an easy time sifting through the massive amount of information there is to know here.

For context, I'm rank 137, with a cobbled together Sherias Roots team (Roots and whatever dragon type subs I could find to cover colors, and a Siren) which has been great at demolishing everything in my path as long as I combo well, and a pretty ghetto Lu Bu devils team with 3 Uevo ogre subs (which I pretty much stopped using after I pulled Roots in the latest fest). I just finished getting Roots to max lvl and Awakenings and the extend time awakenings have been a godsend.

Part of what makes it so intimidating, first of all, is that it kinda seems to me most guides written out there seem outdated and thus misleading. Googling any given question can show you answers from years ago and it's hard to really know if the advice is relevant. Seeking out current discussion leads me to a bunch of stuff that flies wayyyy over my head. Googling something like "subs for Sherias Roots" gives me lists of REM monsters that don't really feel useful to me as a newer player who doesn't have such a deep box yet. After a bit I just put together a bunch of dragon types and it seems to one shot everything as long as I can fully activate Sherias and whatever combo leader I'm pairing with off my friends list.

I've been lurking this thread since I started playing, and I have to be honest most of what you guys talk about is still completely arcane to me. I have an obsessive personality and I feel like I'm pretty good at generally figuring out mechanics-heavy games but I cannot imagine how a normal person gets into this game lol. I'm still clearing content and feel like I'm in a decent place (think I got real lucky pulling Roots tbh, if I was still dicking around with Lu Bu I might've lost interest by now) so it's fine but I can't help but feeling there's a wall coming up real soon.

Anyway, on to the noobish questions I have:

Whats the best way to go about filling out my friends list with useful pairings? I've managed to grab some other Roots players and a Ra Dragon, and when i have access to them it's a pleasure but I sort of need more. Also, is there anything I can do to help me stay on the friends lists of these people with hypermaxed combo leaders? Is just having a max lvl Roots as my main leader good enough? I do scan the padx friend finder and the pad guide add me board occasionally.

I haven't done any descends yet (unless the normal dungeons like Two Heroes count). Is there a reliable list somewhere of descends my dinky team can handle? Or should I not worry about it and continue spending my stamina elsewhere?

Any obvious farmable subs for Sherias Roots I should be going for as a new player? Am I on the right track just putting random dragons in to cover orbs.

And any advice for a newbie in general? Stuff I should focus on, or guides that are both good and current?

Is this how I link my Padherder?

Thanks in advance guys. Newer players like me seem like a rarity, then again maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

How often do you guys get new players in this thread? I just started playing in June and while I'm enjoying my time with this game it still staggers me how much sheer information there is to know. I like complex, mechanic-heavy games so I'm loving it so far but I can't imagine most people have an easy time sifting through the massive amount of information there is to know here.

For context, I'm rank 137, with a cobbled together Sherias Roots team (Roots and whatever dragon type subs I could find to cover colors, and a Siren) which has been great at demolishing everything in my path as long as I combo well, and a pretty ghetto Lu Bu devils team with 3 Uevo ogre subs (which I pretty much stopped using after I pulled Roots in the latest fest). I just finished getting Roots to max lvl and Awakenings and the extend time awakenings have been a godsend.

Part of what makes it so intimidating, first of all, is that it kinda seems to me most guides written out there seem outdated and thus misleading. Googling any given question can show you answers from years ago and it's hard to really know if the advice is relevant. Seeking out current discussion leads me to a bunch of stuff that flies wayyyy over my head. Googling something like "subs for Sherias Roots" gives me lists of REM monsters that don't really feel useful to me as a newer player who doesn't have such a deep box yet. After a bit I just put together a bunch of dragon types and it seems to one shot everything as long as I can fully activate Sherias and whatever combo leader I'm pairing with off my friends list.

I've been lurking this thread since I started playing, and I have to be honest most of what you guys talk about is still completely arcane to me. I have an obsessive personality and I feel like I'm pretty good at generally figuring out mechanics-heavy games but I cannot imagine how a normal person gets into this game lol. I'm still clearing content and feel like I'm in a decent place (think I got real lucky pulling Roots tbh, if I was still dicking around with Lu Bu I might've lost interest by now) so it's fine but I can't help but feeling there's a wall coming up real soon.

Whats the best way to go about filling out my friends list with useful pairings? I've managed to grab some other Roots players and a Ra Dragon, and when i have access to them it's a pleasure but I sort of need more. Also, is there anything I can do to help me stay on the friends lists of these people with hypermaxed combo leaders? Is just having a max lvl Roots as my main leader good enough? I do scan the padx friend finder and the pad guide add me board occasionally.

I haven't done any descends yet (unless the normal dungeons like Two Heroes count). Is there a reliable list somewhere of descends my dinky team can handle? Or should I not worry about it and continue spending my stamina elsewhere?

Any obvious farmable subs for Sherias Roots I should be going for as a new player? Am I on the right track just putting random dragons in to cover orbs.

And any advice for a newbie in general? Stuff I should focus on, or guides that are both good and current?

Thanks in advance guys. Newer players like me seem like a rarity, then again maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

I'm about a year in and I completely understand where you're at. It's incredibly hard to find up to date information, now more than ever. Reddit used to have a good leader guide section but with as fast as power creep has been nothing is up to date. The best way to get advice is to ask in here or make an account on http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com. That's the best place to find friends running your leads as well.

If you need help with a specific dungeon or to get a hard to acquire evo material, I'm sure someone can co-op it with you.

Looking at your herder you've got some pretty good stuff to work with. I'd save stones for a good godfest, since pulling the REM is your best way to improve your box. Not sure if this one is great for you since only godfest exclusives are featured.

linsivvi

The game got so complex because new mechanisms were introduced gradually over time. It started out very simple.

It might be boring but since you've already reached The Heroes Hideout I would spend some time leveling up at starlight sanctuary. You won't run out of stamina especially when it's 2x exp right now. Getting your rank as high as you can will benefit you immensely down the road.

Also check out the co-op server so you can find players to help you get the evo mats and run the urgent dungeons at half stamina. That way you can level up your essential monsters very quickly.

W-00

Generally, you also want your leader to have as many plus eggs as possible. I'm not sure if you don't have any on or just forgot to set them in Padherder. And of course, logging in every day so people can actually use your lead is helpful.

Disclaimer: I've never worked with a dragon team, so I can't make a direct judgement of your team, but I was able to beat the following descends with a weaker rainbow leader (Isis): Kanetsugu, Athena, Sphinx, and Tengu. I think Athena was the first proper descend I cleared, but Kanetsugu is probably easier.

Have you attempted the current challenge dungeons, and if so, how far have you gotten? If you can beat the fifth challenge, I expect you'd be able to beat any of those descends.

coy

The network connection during the stream is awful.

I'm a bicolor board changer from doing M+ runs so gonna stick to L+ and having a Verdandi -> Liu Bei to cover F2. I've got time as I'm still gathering mats especially on my alt.

+297 tama reward for clearing Myr. Nice!

Lyrian

Rank 500 get!

I think I just robbed a bank, as I just stole a run from Myr. Ancient meta green row team FTW, lol. On L+, she's harder than Zaerog at M+. 10 million damage is quite a feat for a team that has only 14x + row multiplier (Sylvie x Gonia).

Running for the hills and not looking back at this dungeon (for now)!

jay23

The network connection during the stream is awful.

I'm a bicolor board changer from doing M+ runs so gonna stick to L+ and having a Verdandi -> Liu Bei to cover F2. I've got time as I'm still gathering mats especially on my alt.

+297 tama reward for clearing Myr. Nice!

Do we have to sign up for it?

Lyrian

Ouch.

Flubbed all stream rewards outside of the 297 tamadra. Worst stream performance ever in terms of number of rewards earned?

W-00

He totally did that on purpose

He must have. It would have been so damn easy to form a cross on that board and he went in completely the wrong direction. IIRC, all he would have had to do was form a row of hearts along the top to get some work space, extract the bottom portion of the cross from the right wall, and then shift one heart out of the top row. But he focused on the left side of the board!

Very neat that we're getting a +297 Tamadra, but does anyone know what we missed out on?

Quantum

I've been lurking this thread since I started playing, and I have to be honest most of what you guys talk about is still completely arcane to me

Whats the best way to go about filling out my friends list with useful pairings?.

- without question this is still one of the best games I've ever played, I like to rant here and get a ton of support (and vitriol where appropriate)

- as you still have a low(ish) rank my priority for you is to spam Monday dungeons to work your rank (and therefore get more stamina per day)

- to fill your friends list I recommend filling out a profile on padx and stating what you are looking for - updating it daily as it shows refreshed accounts first.

as for the arcane - like any game its about time invested - most of us have been chatting/bickering for over two years - some more than three years - while that might seem somewhat exclusionary I think everyone here genuinely likes the game and are willing to help - that said - look at the active player list in the op and add as many active players as you can - and ask questions -

I like to be angry - and pissed - and I seem to always be over it (the game/current meta) - but I keep playing and respect a ton of posters in the thread - you really can't do wrong asking your questions here - while we might disagree about many things - I think pretty much everyone here is looking to help.

b33r

Yeah and he flubbed making a heart cross three times in a row after doing them pretty easy earlier. I'm happy about the +297 tama though, that's pretty fast after Japan got them.

cw_sasuke

Legend+ Myr coop clear on my first attempt - this was my best Sumire combo so far, glad i didnt screw it up

Now i have to look into easier ALB farming options.

PS. +297 Tama Gift is really nice :eek:

b33r

I gave it a shot to get a feel for it with Yomi Dragon, didn't clear. There is a post with videos of leader clears on Reddit and I can run Yomi Dragon, ALuci, You Yu, or I&I/Ryune co-op with my alt, so I'll figure a strategy out.

J0dy77

Welcome to the thread! Please don't hesitate to any questions in here, someone will always answer. Having this community is what has kept a lot of us playing for years.

I can only imagine what being a new player is like now. The long term players had the benefit of slowly being introduced to new mechanics and have watched the game shift over time.

Some tips for starting out:

Look at the friends list in the op that we created for gaf. Add us and put @gaf after your name and we'll always make room. Some of the people may have stopped over time but a lot are still active.

Never never never use stones outside of Godfest. This weekend is an amazing Godfest that had never happened before. Since you're new I would say this is the best chance you will ever have to roll. If you're going to buy stones now is the time to invest and get as many god fest exclusives as possible.

Edit: got confused about roots as a lead with someone else. Definitely focus on building around him. as well as leveling up and getting experience.

Events occur every other week usually. When 10x descended comes around it means that + eggs will drop like candy. Save those plus eggs for whatever future team you decide to focus on.

Here is a link to a good tier list based on the jp version of the game. You'll probably want to focus on awoken Cao Cao as the team from your current box. While using roots to help you grow since awoken Cao is awhile off.

The great thing about pad is the community. Everyone is always willing to help out so don't be shy. Send a friend invite or post you ID and I can carry you through some multiplayer dungeons if you'd like.

Edit: if you haven't done so already, download pad guide. I still reference it daily.

smbu2000

Haven't been playing as much lately. Been a bit busy and kind of feeling a bit burnt out as I'm nearing the 1000 day mark on my main account.

I pulled quite a bit during the Kenshin Collab. and picked up 2 Kenshins on my iPad and 2 Saitos on my main account. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any matching between my 2 accounts on those.

Just pulled again today in the new GF and picked up Ronove the 5 star GFE on my main account. Got the new fire 6 star GFE Dantalion on my iPad. Seems a bit similar to the two Kenshins I got on it.

Finally went through and cleared the last of the one time challenge dungeons with my main account. Did 9 with YY and 10 with XM. I've been using that +25% RCV boost badge and it is definitely helpful along with using my Phoenix Rider. Using Gadius and 2x Uriel also on the team.

Was thinking about pulling in the FoTNS collab. again, but I'm not so sure now. A bit underwhelmed by the upgrades to the characters.

Jagernaut

Video of a Machine Zeus/A Liu Bei team for Myr legend without Thanatos.

Team A
A Liu Bei +99 atk
Zeus Dios +99 atk
Zeus Dios +99 atk
Leeza +99 atk - inherit A Orochi
Leeza - inherit A Kagutsuchi (A Shiva should work?)

Team B
Machine Zeus
Zeus Dios
Zeus Dios
Avalon Drake
Raphael

Plusses on team a are to kill Wee Jas. I only have 1 Leeza so I can only do team b.

Bladelaw

Anyone planning on Legend Plus Myr runs in the near future? I need 2 skill ups and I have a clean build for it.

My team is ALB with Thanatos, Diosx3, and Tengu with Chad. Team A is basically the same with no ALB inherit and a gravity or delay on a dragon killer.

It hasn't failed yet.

Jagernaut

Anyone planning on Legend Plus Myr runs in the near future? I need 2 skill ups and I have a clean build for it.

My team is ALB with Thanatos, Diosx3, and Tengu with Chad. Team A is basically the same with no ALB inherit and a gravity or delay on a dragon killer.

It hasn't failed yet.

I haven't run it yet. So I just need the 3 Dios and Leeza with A Orochi or A Hades inherit? I'm out of tans right now, but can get some tomorrow.

Bladelaw

I haven't run it yet. So I just need the 3 Dios and Leeza with A Orochi or A Hades inherit? I'm out of tans right now, but can get some tomorrow.
Pretty much. I finished max skilling Myr but I can run my team for any legend plus clears to help people along. I still need a couple of the skill ups in the dungeon and it's decent plus eggs when you dont get a tan.

Jagernaut

Pretty much. I finished max skilling Myr but I can run my team for any legend plus clears to help people along. I still need a couple of the skill ups in the dungeon and it's decent plus eggs when you dont get a tan.

How many runs to max skill Myr?

I just ran legend plus with someone who had ALB (Thanatos) and Tengu (Orochi) and 3 Dios. I had 3 Dios and Avalon Drake. It was really smooth. I need to get my Tengu max skilled and then I can run his team.

J0dy77

I just ran legend plus with someone who had ALB (Thanatos) and Tengu (Orochi) and 3 Dios. I had 3 Dios and Avalon Drake. It was really smooth. I need to get my Tengu max skilled and then I can run his team.

I just fed 11 myr with no skillups. That was completely devastating, took all of the wind out of my sails.

I've got legend in complete farm with xiang mei but it's a long dungeon. Just brutal thinking of how much longer or will take.

Bladelaw

58. I'm real sick of the bullshit skill up rates. I was up till 4am then continued to farm until 4pm. 5 mins per run.

Edit: I'm about 60+ eggs shy of full hyper for Myr if anyone is looking for that. ID: 359,468,351

It hasn't failed yet.

Would G/L LB work? Don't have Leeza but looking through the cards with dragon killer I do have a 3rd LB I could evolve. Not in a hurry since I'm not planning on running myr, but I'd like to be able to max skill one eventually.

Bladelaw

Would G/L LB work? Don't have Leeza but looking through the cards with dragon killer I do have a 3rd LB I could evolve. Not in a hurry since I'm not planning on running myr, but I'd like to be able to max skill one eventually.

Yeah I ran with folks using G/G Astaroth, G/D Mei Mei, and G/L LB. You just need a little bit of an edge to one shot Wee Jas even if no greens show up after a dios board. It's unlikely but it happened to me twice. The key is having a delay, poison, or gravity for floor 3 and hoping a ALB active gives you enough greens to kill Paulina. In my experience a 64x will kill her, possibly less with combos but I never had the opportunity to test it out.

I got my alt a Myr and I'm going to be working on that as a long term side project there just so I have a BF with her up all the time.

Jagernaut

Just finished up the challenge dungeons, ran ALB for 8-10 and got the last skillup for him with the woodpy reward. Feels good. C9 can be run without Zeus&Hera if each team has a 25% or higher gravity.

W-00

Beat Izanami Descended for the first time today. I'd been trying to figure out the best shield against the first floor, but in the end I just brute forced it with A. Ama and a friend's Yuna. Got two drops out of five wins (out of nine attempts). So that was nice. I also finally ranked up to 250, so I got the memorial pull. Haven't used it yet, saving it for a consolation (or salt-in-the-wound) pull after I inevitably get nothing I want from the Godfest.

Speaking of the Godfest, who's planning to pull? Anything besides the Callers calling out to you?

Top Bottom