• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Taz

I have a gremory and I need friends..

My alt lead is A Panda (though I have a yomi-dra and Sakuya and a bunch of other formerly great mons).

399 633 290

still have a best friend slot open too.

EDIT: I mean she kinda pairs with Myr (like really its crazy how well they match up even though they don't via type or color) x84 for on type and friends are a lot easier to come by,

BUT I really want Gremory friends...

Added you I have a hype Gremory and A Panda

Bladelaw

I'm hoping I'll be able to farm MP on my alt soon. After lucking into Sherias Roots I'm now intensely interested in getting Ragnarok Dragon for that team. The team is kind of hobbling along with some dark monsters to fill out colors (Okuni, Aamir, Yomi, xmas Alraune). Even then it still smokes more content than I thought it would.

I don't want to EXPERIENCE it again...The stress of running Horus/Horus or Ra/Ra is real. Like, it was almost always "match or die".

Unrelated, I pulled Fenrir in the last GF and sort of just wrote him off for the moment. Watching a few videos of him makes me realize that he could be a fun novelty team to run later on down the line. x625 is hilariously silly. Of course, that amount is nigh impossible considering the activation limits, but wow.

I could make a hell of a Fenrir team based on the videos but I drastically lack the talent to pilot the beast. I ran a couple test cases in endless just to see if I could pull it off and no. That won't be happening anytime soon. The meme going around is "no one chooses the jammer meta, the jammer meta chooses you". You get two fenrirs and you're basically good to go. The rest of the team can easily be completely farmable and still clear bonkers content.

The template is usually Fenrir, <quick jammer maker>, Jormungandr, <shield>, <bind clear>. Since Fenrir's multiplyer is so high it's easy to sub in things like Alraune for her skill (7 turns of boosted recovery is no joke), Diza is a solid shield option. Jorm-->Fenrir guarantees full activation I think. The rest is all about being able to combo quickly since you're low on TE. I'm hoping when they get around to giving Fenrir and Viz ults they give them more TE awakenings.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm hoping I'll be able to farm MP on my alt soon. After lucking into Sherias Roots I'm now intensely interested in getting Ragnarok Dragon for that team. The team is kind of hobbling along with some dark monsters to fill out colors (Okuni, Aamir, Yomi, xmas Alraune). Even then it still smokes more content than I thought it would.

I could make a hell of a Fenrir team based on the videos but I drastically lack the talent to pilot the beast. I ran a couple test cases in endless just to see if I could pull it off and no. That won't be happening anytime soon. The meme going around is "no one chooses the jammer meta, the jammer meta chooses you". You get two fenrirs and you're basically good to go. The rest of the team can easily be completely farmable and still clear bonkers content.

The template is usually Fenrir, <quick jammer maker>, Jormungandr, <shield>, <bind clear>. Since Fenrir's multiplyer is so high it's easy to sub in things like Alraune for her skill (7 turns of boosted recovery is no joke), Diza is a solid shield option. Jorm-->Fenrir guarantees full activation I think. The rest is all about being able to combo quickly since you're low on TE. I'm hoping when they get around to giving Fenrir and Viz ults they give them more TE awakenings.

How do you farm MP?

And I'll have to keep this post on my radar. Good shit to have in case I ever pull a second Fenrir.

Bladelaw

How do you farm MP?

And I'll have to keep this post on my radar. Good shit to have in case I ever pull a second Fenrir.

MP farming:
Step 1: get OP button team*
Step 2: Run Rogue like dungeons in the Mythical Plus difficulty^ in co-op
Step 3: Profit!

*: Machine Zeus, Awoken Liu Bei with Zeus Dios subs, Awoken Cao Cao with Surtur and Goemon subs
^: Zaerog Infinite, Scarlet (probably the easiest), Nordis, Linthia, Gainaut, Volsung, Myr are all "roguelike" dungeons in that all your monsters start at level 1 and gain exp every floor based on their cost, higher cost cards level up slower. + eggs are extremely valuable here since they aren't scaled back like the monsters are.

These dungeons contain a predra floor which are absurdly high defense monsters that when sold sell for 500mp each, usually an attack that ignores enemy defense (poison, laser, full defense break) kills them in one hit. Bonus is that the boss drops are almost all useful and when you've max skilled however many you want they sell for 50MP each.

550MP a run that takes 2-3 minutes. 300k MP for the current crop of MP big shots (bMyr excluded) mean ~546 runs per monster over a combined 1638 minutes (assuming 3 minute runs) so just over 27 hours of straight MP farming. Do it for an hour a day and you'll have an MP monster in a month. Since all the Rogue dungeons are in coins you aren't at the whim of the schedule and you more than earn back the coins doing the run.

The hard part is getting a team up to snuff to farm it. Then farm it brainlessly. My main's team is Awoken Liu Bei with full 297'ed max skilled Zeus Dios and a few friends specific to the various dungeon's mechanics. Sadly my alt is lacking the monsters to be able to farm in brainless mode. Otherwise I'd be doing that during any event downtime.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone want to help me farm Saphires? I don't have a button team yet, but I'd love some help if anyone's interested...

3542 7974

Also, where can I post rooms to find multi otherwise??

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
How do you farm MP?

If you ever want to futz around with a fenrir team in multiplayer... I have 3, a jormungandr, a denebola, and a couple of other bullshit farmable jammer makers (doomsday lol) burning holes in my box. If the "jammer life chooses you" then you should probably hope it doesn't, or just whistle and keep walking if it does.

I actually need to plan out a decent fenrir team, as I've previously just put d. kali in a team full of jammer makers and hoped for the best. Without another fenrir or similar jammer-based friend leader on tap the team just sucks though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'd do some multiplayer with randoms on the Discord server but I'm too scared cause I know I'll embarrass myself with my weak ass team and lack of skill.

Put all my non-evo monsters on Padherder Almost all of this crap is junk from the PAL machine over the last couple months. What a sad collection of monsters. I need a god fest badly.

When I can afford him I'm gonna put that bootleg guan yu on my team since he's got a decent active.

I'd do some multiplayer with randoms on the Discord server but I'm too scared cause I know I'll embarrass myself with my weak ass team and lack of skill.

Put all my non-evo monsters on Padherder Almost all of this crap is junk from the PAL machine over the last couple months. What a sad collection of monsters. I need a god fest badly.

When I can afford him I'm gonna put that bootleg guan yu on my team since he's got a decent active.

You can stock up to 50 rolls of the PAL machine at once, so save up your points until a beneficial event rolls around. Enhance Carnival is commonly the favored one since you get a lot of metal dragons that can be fed for a lot of EXP.

If you get a little frustrated with Bastet try running Ronove as a leader. Even if you can't consistently hit the heart cross, the rainbow condition might be easier to get than Moonlit Bastet's leader skill so you can at least get some sort of ATK multiplier.

When I use Ronove as a friend leader I usually just move a heart orb to make the cross because I'm too lazy and don't have enough time extends to be more efficient :(

neat idea though and the damage reduction has actually helped me on two floors

W-00

edit: oh crap my new bastet evo needs 5x combo now, I'm pretty sure I'll never see that activate again

What? Oh... you had the materials for G/D Bastet. I did not expect that. Sorry. The good news is that if you stick with her, and we get the PAD Cross collab, it will probably be possible for someone to carry you through the dungeon needed for her super-ultimate form.

The best way to find and post rooms is to download the Discord app and check this server:

https://discord.gg/pad

And if you don't want to use another app, you can use the PADX multi room.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You can stock up to 50 rolls of the PAL machine at once, so save up your points until a beneficial event rolls around. Enhance Carnival is commonly the favored one since you get a lot of metal dragons that can be fed for a lot of EXP.

If you get a little frustrated with Bastet try running Ronove as a leader. Even if you can't consistently hit the heart cross, the rainbow condition might be easier to get than Moonlit Bastet's leader skill so you can at least get some sort of ATK multiplier.

Yeah I just dropped a few dozen of my banked pulls on enhance carnival and burned thru every last dragon.

Still holding onto a few big ones (the 2 snow globes and an Extreme King Metal) since I don't want to waste the same-att bonuses on my green team.

I will try out Ronove as leader a little bit, but honestly I've got enough time extenders that I can still pretty reliably get at least 4x and then hope for some assistance with the sky fall. It's not as consistent as I was with the base evo but I haven't had problems on bosses yet as long as I can get a good orb changer as a helper.

What? Oh... you had the materials for G/D Bastet. I did not expect that. Sorry. The good news is that if you stick with her, and we get the PAD Cross collab, it will probably be possible for someone to carry you through the dungeon needed for her super-ultimate form.
Heh, yeah I noticed you say the G/L evo was the weakest and I already had the mats for the G/D, so i just went with it but didn't notice the skill change at first. I'm definitely going to hit you guys up if/when the event shows up so I can fully evolve her tho. Maybe I'll have pulled some god fest REM by then and have a totally different team tho.

edit: holy shit Ronove is ridiculous. The rainbow bonus is easier to hit for me than a 5x combo. Also I just hit a cross combo on the boss of the technical dungeon I'm on and obliterated him in one hit. Having him as a leader makes his active make a lot more sense. Also the active for my kraken rider is good for making a few extra heart orbs without screwing my board. This is awesome!

J0dy77

How do you farm MP?

MP farming comes from the legend plus dungeons. There's a floor on the mythical difficulty that drops monsters with 500mp. Toss in the fact that the boss drop sells for 50 and some fodder for 10 and you'll get 560mp per run for 25 stamina (if you're doing Mp).

The legend plus dungeons are tough though. Going to be some time before you get there.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
MP farming comes from the legend plus dungeons. There's a floor on the mythical difficulty that drops monsters with 500mp. Toss in the fact that the boss drop sells for 50 and some fodder for 10 and you'll get 560mp per run for 25 stamina (if you're doing Mp).

The legend plus dungeons are tough though. Going to be some time before you get there.

I have no expectation of it anytime soon, but it's good to know there's a way to farm MP and you don't have to dump REM monsters for it.

Also, Kenshin pics on Reddit with x26244 damage. That's just stupid.

MiTYH

Another day, another full stamina day spent trying for green jewels. At least Athena drops it, which is an easy as pie stage. Wish me luck boys and girls, I still need about 4 of them...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man those Legend of Sea Stars Bosses...damn - thats a tough stage solo. Thought i had them - only to realize that one of them has a 8m defense and they keep reviving each other. Well next time xD

I'm absolutely in love with my Gremory team, and that's with my Plum sitting on the bench until I can skill her. Found a hyper Gremory with Saito skill inherited and used my BF on him. Glad I saved it. Didn't think BFs were that important a month ago, but I'm playing a lot more solo. Haven't cleared arena yet, but it's mostly been because I don't know all the spawns yet (Sopdet...), but I just made myr L+ look like a dungeon for babies.

Ducarmel

Did my five pulls on Kenshin collab, and I still don't have a multi target lazer.

I feel like pulling on it more but chasing silver feels weird.

Edit: I wonder if we are going to see the rest of the Dragonbounds get ultimate's soon. They look like the easiest candidate for 2x hp/rcv meta I just wonder if it will come with the cost of having to clear 4 orbs or introduce something like minus 1 or 2 to your combo count.

Bladelaw

Man those Legend of Sea Stars Bosses...damn - thats a tough stage solo. Thought i had them - only to realize that one of them has a 8m defense and they keep reviving each other. Well next time xD

A carefully played You Yu team can take that dungeon on. Coop is MUCH easier since you can have enough delays for all the trouble floors. You can get away with gravities too but those are harder to come by. I did a coop write up a couple pages back. Solo is super rough, it really feels like this dungeon was designed with 2 players in mind just so you have the tools to deal with all the bullshit.

I want to run it until I get the yellow drop but finding people who want to run that during 4x has been impossible.

Also I got no love getting Kenshin skill ups yesterday. I burned all my natural stamina running that and Keeper of Gold once. Not a single skill up occurred and only 3 drops for Kenshin. The rest of the swords dropped well enough (especially Hajime's grrr). At some point I'm going to run Multi with someone non-stop. I need sword drops for everyone except Hajime so Myth is really where I need to be running. I didn't notice any discrepancy between running int vs myth for non boss drops, sword are just more rare than past collabs. Final Fantasy and Bleach cards were pretty easy to skill up, Kenshin REM rolls have been more stubborn.

J0dy77

I have no expectation of it anytime soon, but it's good to know there's a way to farm MP and you don't have to dump REM monsters for it.

Also, Kenshin pics on Reddit with x26244 damage. That's just stupid.

We were discussing Kenshin a couple pages back. He's a nice to have but no overpowered by any stretch. It's all just flare when they show these huge damage boosts with perfectly setup boards. The reality is that the team has very low health and the huge damage boost isn't needed to kill most floors in the game. Myr, Xm, Kaed, Sumire are all preferred leads because of their defensive utility.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
We were discussing Kenshin a couple pages back. He's a nice to have but no overpowered by any stretch. It's all just flare when they show these huge damage boosts with perfectly setup boards. The reality is that the team has very low health and the huge damage boost isn't needed to kill most floors in the game. Myr, Xm, Kaed, Sumire are all preferred leads because of their defensive utility.

Yeah, I'm just laughing at a multiplier that high. I imagine he's situational at best. But you can't help but be impressed at x22000 damage.

J0dy77

Yeah, I'm just laughing at a multiplier that high. I imagine he's situational at best. But you can't help but be impressed at x22000 damage.

Yeah, I think they threw him in there as a cash grab. People are spending packs so they can make huge numbers on their screen.

Bladelaw

It's hilarious. I'm actually working on a competent Kenshin team designed to deal with endish game content. Due to the damage potential you can sacrifice a lot of sub slots on utility and let the multiplier do most of the work.

I'm planning on running
Kenshin
Awoken Indra/Valen (depends on how much shielding I need and how often it needs to be up)
Kiriko Another (would be Saria but she's inherited on my Myr team)
Tsubaki (Terra inherit)
Gadius

I'm pretty good at consistently making 2 crosses so I can reliably hit x324 which works out to around 2 million per card. Combo shields are a problem still. I'm not sure how to get around that issue yet. Gadius/Kiriko boards help but they aren't always available. I think Sonia Gran is a solid test bed for how well the team will perform.

J0dy77

It's hilarious. I'm actually working on a competent Kenshin team designed to deal with endish game content. Due to the damage potential you can sacrifice a lot of sub slots on utility and let the multiplier do most of the work.

I'm planning on running
Kenshin
Awoken Indra/Valen (depends on how much shielding I need and how often it needs to be up)
Kiriko Another (would be Saria but she's inherited on my Myr team)
Tsubaki (Terra inherit)
Gadius

I'm pretty good at consistently making 2 crosses so I can reliably hit x324 which works out to around 2 million per card. Combo shields are a problem still. I'm not sure how to get around that issue yet. Gadius/Kiriko boards help but they aren't always available. I think Sonia Gran is a solid test bed for how well the team will perform.

Only problem I have with these types of teams are the ability to just get completely trolled. If you run out of actives and the orbs just aren't there you're dead. You don't have any time to recover or plan. It's high risk/high reward. Myr has been fun to play because of this. I don't have to grind, dungeons go down faster as a result but definitely wipe a lot more than XM.

Bladelaw

Only problem I have with these types of teams are the ability to just get completely trolled. If you run out of actives and the orbs just aren't there you're dead. You don't have any time to recover or plan. It's high risk/high reward. Myr has been fun to play because of this. I don't have to grind, dungeons go down faster as a result but definitely wipe a lot more than XM.
Absolutely agreed. That risk makes things more fun for me. Moogle is Myr's major get out of jail free card. Kenshin doesn't really have that. His skyfall buff helps prevent trolling but as you know it's no guarantee against RNG hate.

blew two stones and all my stamina for the hardest wednesday dungeon and didn't even get the green mask that I need to get verdumbdi's final form :(

at least I finished that questline though, I remember seeing somewhere that the additional recovery was the most "valuable" of the quest rewards (aside from team cost I guess).

Maybe I can hop on the discord and have someone drag me through it a few more times at reduced stamina cost so I can get that dumb mask :(

Bladelaw

blew two stones and all my stamina for the hardest wednesday dungeon and didn't even get the green mask that I need to get verdumbdi's final form :(

at least I finished that questline though, I remember seeing somewhere that the additional recovery was the most "valuable" of the quest rewards (aside from team cost I guess).

Maybe I can hop on the discord and have someone drag me through it a few more times at reduced stamina cost so I can get that dumb mask :(

How long are you going to be around? I'm heading out of work soon so I can help out depending on your lead options.

Sorry, I wrote that just as I was leaving work
dac15_blush.gif

I have 80 stamina so I'm going to see if I can have someone run it 3x with me.

I found out the hard/expensive way that stoning for continues removes skill binds, which is neat!

Bladelaw

Sorry, I wrote that just as I was leaving work
dac15_blush.gif

I have 80 stamina so I'm going to see if I can have someone run it 3x with me.

I found out the hard/expensive way that stoning for continues removes skill binds, which is neat!
What leads do you have? It'll help me build a decent team I can work with.

What leads do you have? It'll help me build a decent team I can work with.

my only competent lead (I think?) is Verdandi but here is my padherder currently

If any potential leads have SBR I have a ton (20+) of tamadras so I can awaken one quick

If I run solo I can usually burst down most floors easily so the skill binding isn't an issue, but I got a bad board and blew 50 stamina when I tried this morning before just stoning through another.

LiQuid!

Just unlocked challenge mode and now I'm all like

MONS_2067.jpg

How it supposed to be a "challenge" when I can bring 5 of my friends' rude dudes into a level with me instead of my weak asshole monsters??

LiQuid!

Oh ya I'm sure. For now getting all these free magic stones sure is nice tho. Next GF I'm gonna be diving into a Scrooge McDuck silo full of monsters!

W-00

Oh gosh, I can't stop laughing. Myr! I got a Myr! Granted, there's no way I could have gotten her on my own and I think my partner pretty much carried me (though my skills did prove useful a few times, and I wasn't a slouch at stalling), but I have a Myr!

I really thought that that dungeon was going to be waaaaay harder than it was. I read all the talk about special teams being built for it, so I thought my partner was just being foolish asking to go through it with classic Pandora teams, but it worked out so well!

This is awesome. I'd been feeling like I was in kind of an awkward position in this game since I'd started completing entire challenges yet content like +297 Zeus keeps kicking my ass (I don't have a Luci of my own, and just one is not enough), so assembling all the materials to evolve Myr will be a great goal for now.

So, given that I apparently have half of a Myr-worthy Pandora partnership, does it seem like I'd have good odds at Arena 1?

PS: Still laughing about getting Myr.

Bladelaw

Oh gosh, I can't stop laughing. Myr! I got a Myr! Granted, there's no way I could have gotten her on my own and I think my partner pretty much carried me (though my skills did prove useful a few times, and I wasn't a slouch at stalling), but I have a Myr!

I really thought that that dungeon was going to be waaaaay harder than it was. I read all the talk about special teams being built for it, so I thought my partner was just being foolish asking to go through it with classic Pandora teams, but it worked out so well!

This is awesome. I'd been feeling like I was in kind of an awkward position in this game since I'd started completing entire challenges yet content like +297 Zeus keeps kicking my ass (I don't have a Luci of my own, and just one is not enough), so assembling all the materials to evolve Myr will be a great goal for now.

So, given that I apparently have half of a Myr-worthy Pandora partnership, does it seem like I'd have good odds at Arena 1?

PS: Still laughing about getting Myr.
Both leads are arena worthy provided you have the subs. The rest is skill ups + eggs, skills, and RNG.

What's your Myr team look like? The reason people build specific teams for her is to make the skill up process less of a pain in the ass.

EDIT: looks like Korea is getting Ace descended. https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndD...peculation_a_sign_of_things_to_come_to_na_kr/
Is there precedent of Korea/not JP getting something that doesn't eventually hit the global release? Tournaments used to be a myth in EU but withy quests they've started doing that there.

Bladelaw

I'm thinking about writing a guide for Kenshin. I don't think I've had this much fun with a lead since I started playing. Seeing giant numbers is awesome and the team flexibility is great. Obviously the downsides are active reliance and general glass cannon problems. Most teams I've put together are also criminally short on skill boosts and have trouble hitting 6 combos while doing meaningful damage. Two crosses plus 4 more combos isn't a trivial task.

For any serious content you need three things minimum:
1) Bind Clear
2) Shield
3) Full board change

Kenshin's not bind immune so naturally you need something to clear those binds. I'm not a big fan of heart row bind clearing on this team since there's no bulk to take a follow up hit. You really do need an active bind clear solution for the most dangerous content.

The common theme with Kenshin (and Saito to a lesser extent) is how fragile they are compared to the top leads. For any serious business content you need a shield to survive vicious preemptive attacks, stall for a skill, or skip dealing with a 99% gravity.

Finally, you need a way to guarantee at least 2 crosses while also removing junk from the board. A full board change is a one button solution to both problems. Yes it's possible to get supremely trolled and only end up with 3 fire or lights but Kenshin's active can fix that. His cooldown is short enough and he has plenty of hastes in his optimal teams to pretty much guarantee uptime.

Time extends and the like (CTW) are also nice. You don't need to worry about rows or TPAs since crosses don't trigger either it's Orb Enhance all the way.

Board change and shield options are easy: Saria, Kiriko Another, Superman, Ilm (not a great choice). Shields are Indra, Valen, Wedding Izanami (secret best shield IMO), or inherit something like Susano.

Bind clearing is something I'm having trouble with. Gadius is the obvious choice since he makes a friendly board, is unbindable and can clear. but since it requires a heart row there's no guarantee you survive the following hit after a bind. He's still a good sub and if you enter a dungeon where a bind isn't followed up by a fuck you attack it's ok but that's not always the case. On type there's Red Riding Hood, Attackerasu, and slightly off type is Lmeta, Awoken ama, and Sakuya. There's also the dragon knights with their bind clearing heart breaks. I'm not sure who fits best here. You can always put Lmeta/dragon knight on Gadius I suppose but that's risky given how few SBs the team tends to run with.

With those pieces covered it's a matter of filler. Terra from the FF collab is a great inherit skill on Kenshin since it's a guaranteed x324 on the board. Tsubaki brings a ton of OE to the table a useful active with a haste to get Kenshin and Wiza up faster.

So for me a solid general purpose Kenshin team would look like:
Kenshin (Terra Inherit)
Awoken Indra (haste, and shorter cooldown makes it worth losing a turn of shielding vs other evos)
Saria/Kiriko Another (with the other inherited for insurance)
Gadius (Fire Dragon Knight inherit)
Tsubaki
Kenshin

With this setup you have enough SB to get Kenshin up turn 1, potentially 4 hastes (Kiriko means 3), solutions to Kenshin's biggest weaknesses and enough damage output to choke 297 Zeus. I don't expect to see him clear Arena 3 or Mech Zeus but I think everything else is doable (even if not consistently) by him.

b33r

I finished max skilling Anji today thanks to 2x drops and 4x skill ups. I recommend people to make one as he is a farmable predra killer and will work on many button teams. He drops pretty much every time on the easiest difficulty during 2x.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I finished max skilling Anji today thanks to 2x drops and 4x skill ups. I recommend people to make one as he is a farmable predra killer and will work on many button teams. He drops pretty much every time on the easiest difficulty during 2x.

I was going to ask about this. I have mine at slvl 2, but my teams are still kind of weak. Kenshin on Master is doable with the right partner, but otherwise, Expert and even Int seem like the way to go for fast farming of drops.

Bladelaw

I was going to ask about this. I have mine at slvl 2, but my teams are still kind of weak. Kenshin on Master is doable with the right partner, but otherwise, Expert and even Int seem like the way to go for fast farming of drops.
The general rule for collab drops is int on 2x days unless you want boss drops. In that case run the hardest one you can. Anji on 4x skills up quite nicely.

W-00

What's your Myr team look like? The reason people build specific teams for her is to make the skill up process less of a pain in the ass.

The Pandora team that took on Myr is:
Pentamax A. Pandora (3 HP 2 SDR)
Pentamax Akechi (full dark resist)
Almost pentamax Akechi (rainbow resist, missing 50 HP pluses)
Almost hypermax A. Haku (missing one skill level)
A. Anubis (+99 HP, few in ATK and RCV, no skill levels)

I have a couple clerics I could inherit onto Anubis (A. Isis or A. Ama, both max skilled), and I have an A. Hades (same situation as Anubis) in case I need that gravity.

Don't actually have a team for Myr yet. The only non-farmable light heartmakers I have are Moogle (who I know is useful), Cinderella, and Wedding Cinderella.

Bladelaw

The Pandora team that took on Myr is:
Pentamax A. Pandora (3 HP 2 SDR)
Pentamax Akechi (full dark resist)
Almost pentamax Akechi (rainbow resist, missing 50 HP pluses)
Almost hypermax A. Haku (missing one skill level)
A. Anubis (+99 HP, few in ATK and RCV, no skill levels)

I have a couple clerics I could inherit onto Anubis (A. Isis or A. Ama, both max skilled), and I have an A. Hades (same situation as Anubis) in case I need that gravity.

Don't actually have a team for Myr yet. The only non-farmable light heartmakers I have are Moogle (who I know is useful), Cinderella, and Wedding Cinderella.

That team should be fine for taking on Myr. It won't be quick so skilling her up will be a massive pain in the ass but you do what you need to.

Myr's subpool is pretty wide for a passable team. My alt is using a pretty janky setup but still managed to clear a couple descends, grab the Orange Dragon for access to Saria's skill it's been super useful. Obviously you'll need some REM luck to use the team in more interesting content but it's still good practice for making crosses.

Jagernaut

The general rule for collab drops is int on 2x days unless you want boss drops. In that case run the hardest one you can. Anji on 4x skills up quite nicely.

I max skilled Anji in 1 day running 2x Int. The problem I'm having is getting the sword to drop for Saito Hajime skillups. After getting 4 swords (1 skillup) the first 2x day I'm getting no Saito swords on day 2, just a few of the other weapons.

This is all Int, don't know if swords drop better on other difficulties.

Top Bottom