• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Where are you trying to get her? She appears in a lot of dungeons but only drops in specific places. Don't waste too much effort on her. Her days as a valuable sub are long gone.

Whatever the lowest tier dungeon she shows up in. Volcano something or other. I got a kazillion red exp and a ton of evo mats I need something to spend them on.

jay23

Whatever the lowest tier dungeon she shows up in. Volcano something or other. I got a kazillion red exp and a ton of evo mats I need something to spend them on.

You can get her from fire carnival but have to run master difficulty to get boss floor drops.

If you don't have enough coins to buy it I'm sure one of us can help you out.

W-00

Finally made it to Zeus in the +297 dungeon. Not sure if it was just luck, or if I'd managed the board better, or if finishing plussing Anubis and my second Akechi made that big of a difference, but it was nice to make it that far. If I'd been able to refresh the board or even just done a better job of matching the locked orbs, I probably would have taken him down.

Volcano of Vulcan? The drop rate there is abysmal. You'd be much better off farming the Weekend dungeon to get some extra gold and then (when you have full stamina again) buying the Fire Carnival coin dungeon (she's one of two possible bosses). Especially now, since the drop rate is 2x, so you'd have a decent chance of getting her even on the lowest difficulty.

b33r

Finally made it to Zeus in the +297 dungeon. Not sure if it was just luck, or if I'd managed the board better, or if finishing plussing Anubis and my second Akechi made that big of a difference, but it was nice to make it that far. If I'd been able to refresh the board or even just done a better job of matching the locked orbs, I probably would have taken him down.

Volcano of Vulcan? The drop rate there is abysmal. You'd be much better off farming the Weekend dungeon to get some extra gold and then (when you have full stamina again) buying the Fire Carnival coin dungeon (she's one of two possible bosses). Especially now, since the drop rate is 2x, so you'd have a decent chance of getting her even on the lowest difficulty.

If you get to Zeus again and have enough actives to kill him, using a stone refreshes the board. Just a heads up as 1 stone is way worth a +297.

Bladelaw

Burned through water and wood carnival skill ups. Just need one more ishida skill up to be totally done with Wood. Just fire and possibly dark to go depending on how badly I want to skill up Haku.

EDIT: Alright fuck trying to skill up kenshin. 2 sword in two stamina bars running int in coop. That's 62 runs btw. Neither resulted in a skill up. I'll be waiting for flampys to finish him off because this shit is ridiculous. I max skilled every drop and every other drop besides kenshin who still needs 2.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Damn I forgot about the buy dungeon feature. I guess there's no way to know how hard those are until you buy and try them eh? It's always super spooky to me to try new things in this game cause of all the resource/stamina scarcity. I'll give the fire dungeon a try. How long is the x2 drop last?

Also how often do those 4x skill ups come around? I'm really going to miss it.

W-00

Damn I forgot about the buy dungeon feature. I guess there's no way to know how hard those are until you buy and try them eh? It's always super spooky to me to try new things in this game cause of all the resource/stamina scarcity. I'll give the fire dungeon a try. How long is the x2 drop last?

Also how often do those 4x skill ups come around? I'm really going to miss it.

Remember, you can post the room on PADX and tackle it in multiplayer if you're not confident, but I expect that at least the Int difficulty is easy enough to solo. If I'm reading PADX correctly, it looks like Sunday is the last day of the 2x drop rate, but I might be reading it wrong (or the information might be wrong).

I think this is the first time we've had 4x skill-ups. Usually we just get 2x or 3x.

Bladelaw

Man why is Star Vault never on a decent hour? The last three times group E has had 11pm, 12:30am, and tonight it's 1am. I mean I'm still going to run it all hour but it makes finding partners difficult.

Quantum

Expounding on a argument I made over a year ago and made more evident with the 4x skill up rate, I'm somewhat convinced that there is a internal rate for skilling up different cards.

I've had certain cards skill at the normal 2/5 rate with 4x, but I have others that are still at 10% no matter what the skill up rate is.

makes me think that there are certain cards that are not effected by skill up rates - one example I love to hate is summer pandora - which just refuses to skill no matter how many feeds I've made.

this is in stark contrast to anji - which skilled at at rate of 1/2 which is a shame becuse it was almost too easy to obtain the mats.

I still think that each account had a "seed" rng number that effects the REM draws and certain rates - a random seed number would explain why certain account have the weird bias of obtaining multiples of rare items while never getting others.

b33r

Yeah, I have been playing a long time and never can pull a lot of cards most have pulled many times, yet I have 2 Eschamali's. Would love a Pandora one day. Also, dzydzydino, who pulls a lot has never pulled an Ares, I have 4.

Okamid3n

Getting multiple dupes of the same card while not rolling others is bound to happen, it doesn't sound strange to me.

It's like the birthday problem : it states that if you pick 23 people at random, there's a little over 50% chance of at least two people in the group sharing a birthday. That's analogous to picking 23 rare monsters out of 365; in that scenario, it'd be more likely to have a dupe than not!

Quantum

Getting multiple dupes of the same card while not rolling others is bound to happen, it doesn't sound strange to me.

It's like the birthday problem : it states that if you pick 23 people at random, there's a little over 50% chance of at least two people in the group sharing a birthday. That's analogous to picking 23 rare monsters out of 365; in that scenario, it'd be more likely to have a dupe than not!

not exactly the same scenario, but you are correct if using the concept of "pair" or dupe

with respect to your example after 23 pulls there will be a "pair" but it only works if you don't choose a specific date (for example there is more than a 50% chance of having a pair, but you cannot predict the pair)

my point, well my supposition - is that the "seed" used to generate the prng that rolls is set when you start your account. This bias can be used to explain why certain account roll dupes of certain mobs more frequently.

if you talk only about a dupe then 23 pulls will get a dupe, but when the numbers start to get larger - say 14 light metatron pulls and no Ronia pulls - then the math starts to change. If the odds of the limited number of GFEs are truly equal then it would be almost impossible to roll with the types of frequency I have seen (having leveled a number of biased accounts)

certainly its just a guess, and without knowing the algorithms used to generate the "randomness" - it seems almost logical to me to bias true RNG so that it becomes more difficult to roll certain mobs.

that being said, there is no true RNG on mobile devices.

Eridani

not exactly the same scenario, but you are correct if using the concept of "pair" or dupe

with respect to your example after 23 pulls there will be a "pair" but it only works if you don't choose a specific date (for example there is more than a 50% chance of having a pair, but you cannot predict the pair)

my point, well my supposition - is that the "seed" used to generate the prng that rolls is set when you start your account. This bias can be used to explain why certain account roll dupes of certain mobs more frequently.

if you talk only about a dupe then 23 pulls will get a dupe, but when the numbers start to get larger - say 14 light metatron pulls and no Ronia pulls - then the math starts to change. If the odds of the limited number of GFEs are truly equal then it would be almost impossible to roll with the types of frequency I have seen (having leveled a number of biased accounts)

certainly its just a guess, and without knowing the algorithms used to generate the "randomness" - it seems almost logical to me to bias true RNG so that it becomes more difficult to roll certain mobs.

that being said, there is no true RNG on mobile devices.

That's not really what a seed does. It's just a starting number of the pseudorandomly generated sequence. In a normal PRNG algorithm this can't produce heavily nonrandom results, as the sequence will be random no matter where it starts. Seeds are just used so that results aren't the same for everyone.

Gungho could be rigging the RNG - I highly doubt it would be the first time companies have done that. We at least know what the rates for collab godfests are, since people collected data for those and afaik there was never a case where drops from the same tier/star rating had a different droprate. I've personally never had anything happen that would be incredibly unbelievable, but my sample size is obviously not large enough to draw any conclusions. You should keep in mind though that randomness can be far more streaky than you'd expect.

As for true RNG, that's largely irrelevant. Good PRNG algorithms have been heavily tested and produce extremely good results.

mike23

I highly doubt that there is a seed per user. Given a seed, the random number generator would always return the same number, so they'd have to store the rng state for each user in order to get new values weeks apart. It wouldn't make sense and it'd serve no purpose. There's probably one or a set on each server (physical machine or VM, not NA vs EU) that are shared across all users. Probably the same ones used to determine which orbs fall and what monsters drop.

Quantum

That's not really what a seed does. It's just a starting number of the pseudorandomly generated sequence. In a normal PRNG algorithm this can't produce heavily nonrandom results, as the sequence will be random no matter where it starts. Seeds are just used so that results aren't the same for everyone.

Gungho could be rigging the RNG - I highly doubt it would be the first time companies have done that. We at least know what the rates for collab godfests are, since people collected data for those and afaik there was never a case where drops from the same tier/star rating had a different droprate. I've personally never had anything happen that would be incredibly unbelievable, but my sample size is obviously not large enough to draw any conclusions. You should keep in mind though that randomness can be far more streaky than you'd expect.

As for true RNG, that's largely irrelevant. Good PRNG algorithms have been heavily tested and produce extremely good results.

I agree completely and I'm not explaining myself correctly.

Again - what I'm describing is a randomization based on an algorithm which would be unique for each player.

player A wouldn't be able to roll mob X with any frequency but has no issue rolling Z
player B wouldn't be able to roll mob Y with any frequency but has no issue rolling Z

needed for decent team building X,Y,Z

"large" player samples would be purposely biased - grouped samples of multiple people playing would bias the information because of mixing of the different unique statistical PRNG settings on a single account.

you could manipulate the data to fall within a statistical range (say 1% chance when the data is grouped, but modify it such that in truth you may have a 3% chance of rolling certain cards while another person would roll with a 0.3% frequency)

I think I am using the word seed incorrectly - my feelings lead me to believe that one of my accounts will roll multiples of certain mobs while other accounts will roll multiples of different mobs - with a similar frequency but just not the same cards. where I feel the randomness breaks down with when one of my accounts starts to roll 6-7 of a certain gfe while another account does the same thing, but just with a different mob.

now - is it just coincidence? - maybe, but the game sure feels rigged at times, just like a streaky RNG will - but, given this game is all about math - and the countless number of calculations that occur with each game I have a hard time believing that gungho isn't massaging the data.

I highly doubt that there is a seed per user. Given a seed, the random number generator would always return the same number, so they'd have to store the rng state for each user in order to get new values weeks apart. It wouldn't make sense and it'd serve no purpose. There's probably one or a set on each server (physical machine or VM, not NA vs EU) that are shared across all users. Probably the same ones used to determine which orbs fall and what monsters drop.

- if you could make it difficult to roll for a certain team, then a different REM pattern for each player would be the perfect way to massage the statistics an encourage people to roll more.
- second - gungho is constantly watching what players do, how we spend and what bonuses are needed to keep people playing - look at the reward differences between the servers - it is nothing to think that the couldn't keep individual REM bias on record.

(And I realize how tinfoil hat I'm sounding - so I'll back off - and - say I'm still supporting the game and understand that there is no way I can test this theory and just have to depend on the honesty of Gungho)

W-00

Okay, this game has to be cheating now. I was running Zeus 297, stalling my way through the masks. Bladelaw's Luci took out the Mystic Mask easily enough, and I was able to stall long enough to get the laser back up to take out the light mask. Then, suddenly, the dark mask just one-shots my team from full health.

That should not be possible. Sure, its attack is 42218 while my team's HP is only 41619, but my full-dark resist Akechi wasn't bound so I should have had five percent dark resistance. That should have taken its damage down to 40108 - easily survivable from full health. Is this the point where I learn that there's some variance to what their actual attack is?

yami4ct

Ok. I'm seriously considering buying Summer Myr for my JP account. I pulled once on the Beach REM and got a Beach Urd. That basically means my Blue box is really great. In terms of subs, the only thing I'd be missing for her is Andro. I have Urd, Sumire, I&I, Lakshmi, Scheat, Summer Urd, Sarasvati, Isis, and Ryune.

On the other hand, my light box is nowhere near good enough for regular myr. I have no light board change, no Wukong, etc. My black box is good but growing rapidly out of date unless I pull an Typhon or Gremory. My blue box for Sumire isn't there. My red box can't do XM and my green box is also woefully incomplete.

So, gaf. I know it'd be an expensive buy and I'd have to find 200k MP to do it (I probably can if I work at it). Is it as stupid of an idea as I think it is or is it actually worth it?

Quantum

Ok. I'm seriously considering buying Summer Myr for my JP account. I pulled once on the Beach REM and got a Beach Urd. That basically means my Blue box is really great. In terms of subs, the only thing I'd be missing for her is Andro. I have Urd, Sumire, I&I, Lakshmi, Scheat, Summer Urd, Sarasvati, Isis, and Ryune.

On the other hand, my light box is nowhere near good enough for regular myr. I have no light board change, no Wukong, etc. My black box is good but growing rapidly out of date unless I pull an Typhon or Gremory. My blue box for Sumire isn't there. My red box can't do XM and my green box is also woefully incomplete.

So, gaf. I know it'd be an expensive buy and I'd have to find 200k MP to do it (I probably can if I work at it). Is it as stupid of an idea as I think it is or is it actually worth it?

its my favorite team right now.

I melted almost all my MP for it and I don't co-op - so it was a major decision for me as well because I decided on blue myr instead of multiple XM.

W-00

Not stupid. Once I get my MP farming team up and running, getting enough for Summyr when she comes back will be my primary focus. My water box is actually very similar to yours - subtract I&I, Lakshmi, and regular Urd, and add Orochi, Sun Quan, Navi, Wetatron, and beach Chester. I think these are boxes that definitely make spending MP on Summyr worthwhile.

b33r

Funny enough, I did exactly that today. My NA account is my serious one, my JP account is for fun and collab pulls. I have really good You Yu, Sumire, and Rukia teams that can beat most content already on the JP account. Decided to buy summyr randomly today.

I literally sold everything that wasn't my water box and my one Sylvie team I use for certain stuff. I have Navi, 2 Sumires, Gabriel for the base team, with summurd, You Yu, Hermes, Orochi, and Scheat as other options.

I am pretty much water only now, but those four teams should be able to beat just about everything. Plus I just really wanted her.

yami4ct

Actually some PAD Discord folks pointed out that my light box is actually really good for Myr. I was just letting the fact that I don't have a natural light board change get in my head a bit. Running a Gadius inherit easily replaces that. My Summer Myr team wouldn't hit near as hard without Gabriel or Andro.

Jagernaut

Okay, this game has to be cheating now. I was running Zeus 297, stalling my way through the masks. Bladelaw's Luci took out the Mystic Mask easily enough, and I was able to stall long enough to get the laser back up to take out the light mask. Then, suddenly, the dark mask just one-shots my team from full health.

That should not be possible. Sure, its attack is 42218 while my team's HP is only 41619, but my full-dark resist Akechi wasn't bound so I should have had five percent dark resistance. That should have taken its damage down to 40108 - easily survivable from full health. Is this the point where I learn that there's some variance to what their actual attack is?

Did you take a picture? If one of the leads (you used A Luci too?) was bound your total hp would have been reduced. When I beat it the dark mask never attacked me, just kept binding. My total hp was 43,565.

b33r

Actually some PAD Discord folks pointed out that my light box is actually really good for Myr. I was just letting the fact that I don't have a natural light board change get in my head a bit. Running a Gadius inherit easily replaces that. My Summer Myr team wouldn't hit near as hard without Gabriel or Andro.

If you have a good Myr team then invest in it. I do on NA and it is my main priority, I did not in JP so I bought summyr. Either incarnation is a very stable and strong lead.

yami4ct

If you have a good Myr team then invest in it. I do on NA and it is my main priority, I did not in JP so I bought summyr. Either incarnation is a very stable and strong lead.

Oh she's no doubt amazing. It's why I'm investing in her on my US account even with a decent Kaede team. My JP account has been languishing as Panda has gotten long in the tooth and she's started disappearing from my friends list, so I need to make some decisions.

Bladelaw

If I'm still up I'll do some runs with you.

cool. I'm really just interested in finishing hypering my Kenshin and row Myr teams at the moment.

After playing around a bit row Myr just does so much more damage than TPA Myr. it's also more consistent for things like Sopdet.

I'm thinking of subbing out Wedding Satsuki for A. Venus with Ars Nova's skill on her. Basically accomplishes the same role (give me more light) but I lose a haste and gain a shitload of rows and utility awakenings.

I'm also swapping moogle for Unicorn Rider when I play Myr in multiplayer. She's absolutely ridiculous in multi. She also serves the same role of short cooldown heart maker but actually provides enough for activation and contributes meaningful damage. I'm kind of banking the two 297's I'm sitting on just in case there's an Ana announcement I can get on the hype train day 1. Running star vault today would be nice to get a couple more hypers for Myr and Kenshin. I'm really wishing I could get better luck on unicorn rider skillups though. They're just not dropping (they spawn but no luck on drops).

W-00

Did you take a picture? If one of the leads (you used A Luci too?) was bound your total hp would have been reduced. When I beat it the dark mask never attacked me, just kept binding. My total hp was 43,565.

Didn't take a screenshot; the number I quoted was from after the defeat. I don't have a Luci of my own, so I was leading with my A. Pandora. She wasn't bound, and I had just taken out the light mask with Luci's laser, so he couldn't have been bound. And I'm pretty sure I unbound him by using Pandora's heart-row bind-removal, so I was at full HP.

Bladelaw

Another Bajillion runs of Kenshin and he's finally done. I'm sitting on 3 +297 mules and too many good places for them.

Option A: Boost my Myr team in a row form by Hypering Baal, Unicorn Rider, and Awoken Venus. Inheriting Ars Nova onto Baal, Saria on Awoken Venus, and nothing on Unicorn Rider. I'd slide Unicorn Rider in over Moogle when playing multi.

Option B: Prep Anaphon by Hypering her Typhon Host and Satsuki, save the third for the future since the rest are already hypered from other dark teams.

Option C: Hyper my Kenshin team by hypering Indra, Tsubaki, and Tsubaki. This is the fun option but given how fast he can clear arena it might not be a bad idea.The team is Kenshin, Gadius, Awoken Indra, Tsubaki, Tsubaki. One of the Tsubakis can be traded for something with more SB to be up turn one if the dungeon calls for it.

Option D: Hoard them. This is the cop out since I can get a +297 in an hour basically if Star Vault shows up in a favorable time.

Thoughts?

Krishna
CsIZhGSUMAE4UmD.jpg
1.5x all stats for fire , 3x ATK for 2 fire matches, 4.5x for 3

Vishnu
1/2.5/1.5 for wood, 2x ATK for 2 wood matches, 3x for 3

J0dy77

What's the wood skillup dungeon I see in the header? I'm assuming it's way out of my reach for the time?

It's not out of your reach, should be an easy clear if you have strong friends to pair with. It's just for skillups. Check Pad Guide to see the cards that it skills up.

Disappointed in the Indian 2 evos. Nice stats and solid awakenings but not a major improvement over what they were. The leader skills are the same stuff as all of the other cards out there... no defensive utility and a bunch of burst.

Eridani

Disappointed in the Indian 2 evos. Nice stats and solid awakenings but not a major improvement over what they were. The leader skills are the same stuff as all of the other cards out there... no defensive utility and a bunch of burst.

Really? I'm no expert, but Krishna seems to be really good now. 1.5x to all stats with good damage and awakenings means he's up there with Luci and Xiang Mei, and his possible sub pool is huge (every fire monster). Not as good as the highest tiers sure, but still a huge improvement. Especially good for beginners, since his sub pool is so big and his activation is relatively simple.

Quantum

Really? I'm no expert, but Krishna seems to be really good now. 1.5x to all stats with good damage and awakenings means he's up there with Luci and Xiang Mei, and his possible sub pool is huge (every fire monster). Not as good as the highest tiers sure, but still a huge improvement. Especially good for beginners, since his sub pool is so big and his activation is relatively simple.

not even in the same league as XM - remember XM can 1) activate herself, 2) heal while activating, 3) creates haste/system.

Bladelaw

Uevo Krishna is pretty good. I can see the comparisons to Luci but I think Awoken Persephone is a better comparison. Similar bonuses, slightly different leader skill requirement, Persephone needs 6 orbs to hit max damage while Krishna needs 9 (no rows, no prongs). Those 9 orbs are easier to come by since they can all be fire opposed to Persephone's which loses her Satsuki as a sub (since her skill kills water)

I think Krishna will be like a much better Awoken Shiva. Solid damage, able to use any red sub, constant skyfall. Decent stats. I really see him as a way for folks to break into previously unavailable content, not smash Annihilation levels of content but I could absolutely see him clearing Arena.

I'm thinking of putting these no dupe teams together:
TPA
Uevo Krishna
Awoken Ares
Set
Awoken Hino
Urd

Hino or Set fixes Urd's boards, Krishna, Ares, and friend guarantee permanent skyfall. Slide Valen over Ares or Set for a Shield and R/G Cao Cao over Hino for a delay, and Gadius over Urd for bind clearing.

Row
Uevo Krishna
Awoken Cao Cao
Uriel
Gadius/Red Riding Hood
Urd

R/L Ares over Gadius if no bind clear is needed. Cao Cao fixes junk and Urd's board, Uriel fixes Gadius, both provide substantial burst and plenty of rows.

EDIT: added RRH since she brings 3 rows and a more reliable active.

Eridani

not even in the same league as XM - remember XM can 1) activate herself, 2) heal while activating, 3) creates haste/system.

I guess. On the other hand, XM teams require very specific subs for the MP investment to pay off, while Krishna seems more forgiving with team building (no need for heartmakers, no typing restrictions). He does seem pretty comparable to Lucifer though, and I'd imagine he'd have no trouble clearing a lot of the content.

I quite like that they keep making more leads that aren't in the absolute top tiers but are still pretty good compared to what was out there before the whole heart cross power creep. It means new people have more options available.

J0dy77

I guess. On the other hand, XM teams require very specific subs for the MP investment to pay off, while Krishna seems more forgiving with team building (no need for heartmakers, no typing restrictions). He does seem pretty comparable to Lucifer though, and I'd imagine he'd have no trouble clearing a lot of the content.

I quite like that they keep making more leads that aren't in the absolute top tiers but are still pretty good compared to what was out there before the whole heart cross power creep. It means new people have more options available.

I'm expecting too much. Every time they release a new card I'm expecting it to be top tier and that's not realistic. I agree that he makes a nice mid tier leader but won't replace any of my big leaders (XM, Myr, Sumire). He'll be great for people who don't have those teams or are working towards them.

I'll have to see him in action since fire does have an amazing sub pool and I have most of them. There's a ton of Fire fall on the team especially if you include Ares.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone main Sumire have space on their friends list? I've been trying to play her and Ronove but don't have leads to help. 377,203,450

LiQuid!

Up until about what rank is the Monday dungeon not just infinite free stamina and rank ups? It feels awkward to stop playing when I'm full stamina but I got shit to do...

J0dy77

Anyone main Sumire have space on their friends list? I've been trying to play her and Ronove but don't have leads to help. 377,203,450

I've had mine up a lot lately using her as my primary farm lead. I really suggest looking for You Yu friends more than other Sumire. You get the extra damage boost and he hits like a truck. 50% dmg reduction is usually enough for the heart cross match and it's easier to spike damage when you just forget about the hearts. Hermes active I'm normally getting 2 rows plus a match of 5 and hitting for 10million plus per card.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Up until about what rank is the Monday dungeon not just infinite free stamina and rank ups? It feels awkward to stop playing when I'm full stamina but I got shit to do...

Is this a good dungeon to run for ranks? I haven't touched Legend yet, but Expert was relatively easy when I tried it.

LiQuid!

Is this a good dungeon to run for ranks? I haven't touched Legend yet, but Expert was relatively easy when I tried it.

Yeah it's mindless and nothing in it is anywhere close to being lethal. 2.5 runs gives me a rank at 120 so I've been doing 2 runs of it, then running some stamina down on other stuff and then just doing it a third time to rank up.

Bladelaw

I'll put my Hyper Sumire up next chance I get, Both dungeons are easy if you can just hit hard. No need to worry about preemptive damage which is nice. No status debuffs on the boss floor of Legend so Defense Breaks won't cut it.

Monday's the best difficulty to rank XP ratio outside of the "Experience of a Lifetime" dungeons and you can chain run it for a while. I wouldn't since that means fewer easy stamina refreshes though. Just use it to top off XP or let you burn through challenges or skill up dungeons.

Jagernaut

Uevo Krishna is pretty good. I can see the comparisons to Luci but I think Awoken Persephone is a better comparison. Similar bonuses, slightly different leader skill requirement, Persephone needs 6 orbs to hit max damage while Krishna needs 9 (no rows, no prongs). Those 9 orbs are easier to come by since they can all be fire opposed to Persephone's which loses her Satsuki as a sub (since her skill kills water)

I think Krishna will be like a much better Awoken Shiva. Solid damage, able to use any red sub, constant skyfall. Decent stats. I really see him as a way for folks to break into previously unavailable content, not smash Annihilation levels of content but I could absolutely see him clearing Arena.

I'm thinking of putting these no dupe teams together:
TPA
Uevo Krishna
Awoken Ares
Set
Awoken Hino
Urd

Hino or Set fixes Urd's boards, Krishna, Ares, and friend guarantee permanent skyfall. Slide Valen over Ares or Set for a Shield and R/G Cao Cao over Hino for a delay, and Gadius over Urd for bind clearing.

Row
Uevo Krishna
Awoken Cao Cao
Uriel
Gadius/Red Riding Hood
Urd

R/L Ares over Gadius if no bind clear is needed. Cao Cao fixes junk and Urd's board, Uriel fixes Gadius, both provide substantial burst and plenty of rows.

EDIT: added RRH since she brings 3 rows and a more reliable active.

Krishna does look good, just not top tier since his max damage is only 45x. 1.5x to all stats is nice though since he can tank hits. I have a max skilled Krishna I haven't used lately, I'll use him more with this evo.

By the way, 2 max skilled Krishna already give you permanent skyfall since his skill lasts 3 turns. You don't need Awoken Ares for that.

Bladelaw

Krishna does look good, just not top tier since his max damage is only 45x. 1.5x to all stats is nice though since he can tank hits. I have a max skilled Krishna I haven't used lately, I'll use him more with this evo.

By the way, 2 max skilled Krishna already give you permanent skyfall since his skill lasts 3 turns. You don't need Awoken Ares for that.
Yeah but it leaves the option open on which active to burn to maintain skyfall. A Red less board is still garbage after a Krishna active, Ares solves that problem handily and brings relevant awakenings to the party.

ccbfan

Krishna is good. He's 2.25 hp and rcv which is equivalent to sa 54% shield that doesn't have to be activate. Should be enough to deal with most resolve and preempts. His damage isn't bad either. Very controllable, 2.25/20.25/45.56 might need a boost to take on the harder bosses.

Vishnu is a good sub but bad leader. Another glass cannon in a game where glass cannons are useless end game.

Okamid3n

Yea, I think Krishna is super good and I'm happy with him. I still use Pandora and Luci a lot since it's more mindless than Myr, and Krishna just seems even better.

It's something absurd like rank 300ish. On very rare occasion the dungeon even goes half stamina for even more grinding.

Top Bottom