• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Jagernaut

I'm terrified of Myr, looking at PADx.

Last night and today I looked at all the skillup materials in my box and used them for the 4x event and before the rotation this week. I really wish PADherder had up-to-date skills and skillup information; I had to go through each attribute individually and click through to see which skills matched up :/

It was tough to let go of some of those multicolored fruits and blue masks and devilits and get ~4 or 5 skillups total from my entire box :(

The life of the grind, I guess. I just want a team that can at least reliably farm the weekday dungeons at all levels... I can cheese my way through some guerrilla stuff like tamadra dungeons and EKMD with a red odin friend.

Easy way to see if you have any material that skills up your cards:

Power up fusion
Choose the card you want to skill up
Add many
Chng ordr
Special
Skill

All the cards/materials with the same skill as your chosen card will be listed at the top of the page. If you only see pys at the top, you have nothing else in your box that can skill up that card.

jay23

Got the anima Myr clear, on the first attempt with Thanatos as a sub. Got a little lucky with skyfall heals a couple spots, and my Thanatos needs a couple more skills up to be ready when I need him, but it wasn't bad at all. Wish I would have thought of this sooner, now I'm not stuck trying to find ALB partners for skill ups and I can get my alt ready to go at the same time.

What's your anima team? I don't have liu bei so I need another reliable way to farm myr.

J0dy77

Are we ever going to get the + egg pal machine here? Feels like forever and jp has had it how many times already? 26 PAL mails just taunting me at this point.

Easy way to see if you have any material that skills up your cards:

Power up fusion
Choose the card you want to skill up
Add many
Chng ordr
Special
Skill

All the cards/materials with the same skill as your chosen card will be listed at the top of the page. If you only see pys at the top, you have nothing else in your box that can skill up that card.

...omg god bless

What's your anima team? I don't have liu bei so I need another reliable way to farm myr.

Right now I'm using D/R Haku, Zouh, Thanatos, and Ult Panda on my main. Probably switching to A. Panda for the haste since Thanatos isn't close to ready in time. My alt is Ronia, Phoenix rider, A. Cao Cao, and Uriel. RCV is a problem, and I don't have all the kinks worked out yet, but I was pretty impressed. Could probably put an inherit on Anima but I do like using his damage boost. A decent board and an Anima active blasts Wee Jas through his shield. Dark side destroys dragons with those killers.

I don't have a quick solution for the tan, but TPAs and secondary matches killed him before he took too much damage. Might need to throw in a Tengu somewhere.

Fun little project though.

b33r

I finally beat arena 1 on my main account, what a plague it has been to me. I think now that I farm it on my JP account I know the floors enough. My main used A Luci to finally beat it. Hopefully going to farm it easier when anaphon gets here.

I was pretty happy about this.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Any new player with Dantalion or Kenshin willing to add me? 348,285,288
Just rolled him this Godfest +297 max level, soon to be max skilled.

W-00

Oh, it turns out that you don't get stones for the gift dungeons from quest rewards. That's slightly disappointing. But at least I only thought it might for a few minutes (I was desperate for Tamadras, so I used my Tamadra Infestation dungeon).

I finally beat arena 1 on my main account, what a plague it has been to me. I think now that I farm it on my JP account I know the floors enough. My main used A Luci to finally beat it. Hopefully going to farm it easier when anaphon gets here.

I was pretty happy about this.

What subs did you use? Any inherits? I'm still dreading Arena, but I've got a pretty good Pandora team, and Lucifer plays so similarly...

b33r

Oh, it turns out that you don't get stones for the gift dungeons from quest rewards. That's slightly disappointing. But at least I only thought it might for a few minutes (I was desperate for Tamadras, so I used my Tamadra Infestation dungeon).

What subs did you use? Any inherits? I'm still dreading Arena, but I've got a pretty good Pandora team, and Lucifer plays so similarly...

I used Eschamali x 2, Akechi, and Yomi Dragon. not really a regular team, but last time I tried to get a Pandora I got a 2nd Eschamali. I believe Pandora is a better arena 1 team, but she eludes me thus far.

jay23

Right now I'm using D/R Haku, Zouh, Thanatos, and Ult Panda on my main. Probably switching to A. Panda for the haste since Thanatos isn't close to ready in time. My alt is Ronia, Phoenix rider, A. Cao Cao, and Uriel. RCV is a problem, and I don't have all the kinks worked out yet, but I was pretty impressed. Could probably put an inherit on Anima but I do like using his damage boost. A decent board and an Anima active blasts Wee Jas through his shield. Dark side destroys dragons with those killers.

I don't have a quick solution for the tan, but TPAs and secondary matches killed him before he took too much damage. Might need to throw in a Tengu somewhere.

Fun little project though.

Thanks I actually have all those monsters except for uriel(can replace with yamato). I'm working on skilling up thanatos/genie during this event, they seem to be incredibly useful for certain descends especially myr. Maybe we can run together once I gather materials for anima.

W-00

My first attempt at Arena ended at Grisar. Hinokagutsuchi gave me so many dark orbs that I couldn't avoid a kill shot from above 50%, which resulted in a skill reset, which resulted in me having no chance to kill Grisar or clear his poison without godly heart or dark skyfall, which I did not get.

Oh well, it could have gone worse.

jiggle

Not sure if anyone have any experience with recovering jpn account
I could use some help

I submitted a request
But unbeknownst to me
I had to change my name to something like 復旧待ち2345 right away

So my request had been denied
Since I can't reply to the email
Do I submit a new request after rejection?

Thanks I actually have all those monsters except for uriel(can replace with yamato). I'm working on skilling up thanatos/genie during this event, they seem to be incredibly useful for certain descends especially myr. Maybe we can run together once I gather materials for anima.

My alts team is basically whatever red dragons/devils I have in my box, since my options are limited. I know A. Hinokagutsuchi is a good option for the defense break on the tan, but I can't fit him on my mains team and my alt doesn't have him. Gadius is a nice board change, Tsubaki and Scarlet are options though you probably want a stronger active and haste isn't as good in co-op. Hopefully I can figure it out to where I know what's needed for each floor. Would definitely run it with you.

Not sure if anyone have any experience with recovering jpn account
I could use some help

I submitted a request
But unbeknownst to me
I had to change my name to something like 復旧待ち2345 right away

So my request had been denied
Since I can't reply to the email
Do I submit a new request after rejection?
Yeah I submitted a new request after I messed up the first time and it got approved pretty quickly. Just make sure you aren't dumb like me and change your nick to the sample ID instead of the actual temp ID.

Bladelaw

Anyone here skilling up Krishna ? Might need to coop that one.

I'm in. Mine is level one and one of my main goals. I'm watching a lot of football today. Let me if anyone wants to run. I'll stone for this one just to get it done.
I'm starting now. I think you're both on my friends list. I'll put the game up just join it. Ping me on Discord Bladelaw#6504. I'm planning on running legend non stop with Myr but I can sub in other leads if necessary.

I'll be running star vault group E (midnight US East) all hour as well.

jiggle

Yeah I submitted a new request after I messed up the first time and it got approved pretty quickly. Just make sure you aren't dumb like me and change your nick to the sample ID instead of the actual temp ID.
Thanks
Lol
Not as dumb as when I made up a random ID for "new Id" XD

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How difficult is Angry Birds gold in relation to master? I solo'd up to master on my own and would like to get the stone from it but I don't want to waste someone's time/stamina if it's too hard to clear.

How difficult is Angry Birds gold in relation to master? I solo'd up to master on my own and would like to get the stone from it but I don't want to waste someone's time/stamina if it's too hard to clear.

I'd imagine you'd be able to do it in co-op. I just ran it once for the stone, but it didn't seem too hard.

Not sure if anybody is still looking for NA BF triangles. I'd like to use my current one rather than wait til the last minute, fall asleep, and miss out on it like last time. :(

The higher end leads that I run include: XM, Myr, Sarasvati, BACEstet

I also use Krishna, Tsubaki, and Blonia. Will probably run Lakshmi again once the Revo arrives.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I'm starting now. I think you're both on my friends list. I'll put the game up just join it. Ping me on Discord Bladelaw#6504. I'm planning on running legend non stop with Myr but I can sub in other leads if necessary.

I'll be running star vault group E (midnight US East) all hour as well.
Ready now.. Just write me if you wanna run some. Won't stone but I can waste full stamina on Insect Dragon.

hermit7

Not sure if anybody is still looking for NA BF triangles. I'd like to use my current one rather than wait til the last minute, fall asleep, and miss out on it like last time. :(

The higher end leads that I run include: XM, Myr, Sarasvati, BACEstet

I also use Krishna, Tsubaki, and Blonia. Will probably run Lakshmi again once the Revo arrives.

I am down yoda. I have XM and Sarasvati hyper as well as sumire and Tsubaki. Also have Lakshmi who I will revo at some point but will probably focus on Shiva most.

W-00

Looking at the Seraphis strategy posted some pages back, I wonder if my Raphael would be up soon enough (skill level 3, or 21 turns), or if I have to try to find someone to farm Scarlet Sky with (which I've been having terrible luck with so far)...

Let's see, each of the ten monsters would bring two skill boosts for a total of 20...

Oh, yeah, he'd definitely be up soon enough. My A. Orochi would be, too.

Anyone with an ALB team and either Raphael or A. Orochi (or some other long delay) want to clear Seraphis together?

I am down yoda. I have XM and Sarasvati hyper as well as sumire and Tsubaki. Also have Lakshmi who I will revo at some point but will probably focus on Shiva most.
Cool. We just need a third person.

I have an unevolved Shiva chilling in my box and I might work on that at some point since the Revo does look promising.

J0dy77

Ready now.. Just write me if you wanna run some. Won't stone but I can waste full stamina on Insect Dragon.

Blade and I ran a bunch this morning, went from base to only needing 1 skillup for max (went 1 for 6 on my last feeds. I'll run some more later once stamina regens.

Bladelaw

Down to 2 more skill ups on the second Krishna, Not sure what I'm going to do with two Krishnas but hey at least I'll have the option.

cw_sasuke

Blade and I ran a bunch this morning, went from base to only needing 1 skillup for max (went 1 for 6 on my last feeds. I'll run some more later once stamina regens.
Very nice.... Also did a couple runs with Blade and another friend result 5/10 on skill ups. Very solid - should be done in a couple of days unless I get really unlucky.

W-00

Just cleared Seraphis with my Sumire team. I did not expect to be able to do that, so I'm quite surprised.

Took a couple tries (I lost to Kakkab the first time), but I did it. I paired with a friend's You Yu that had a water/fire board change with a +2 haste inherited on him and subbed out Scheat from my usual line-up for A. Sun Quan (so my team was Sumire, Ryune, Summurd, A. Isis, A. Sun Quan, and You Yu).

Only after I was finished did I think, wait, i have A. Orochi, why did I use Sun Quan? But I suppose his attack boost was useful. But the real star was You Yu's inherit. I almost flubbed at the end and made rows instead of 5-combos, but I barely managed to catch myself in time. Rows are just ingrained into me thanks to Pandora.

b33r

Just cleared Seraphis with my Sumire team. I did not expect to be able to do that, so I'm quite surprised.

Took a couple tries (I lost to Kakkab the first time), but I did it. I paired with a friend's You Yu that had a water/fire board change with a +2 haste inherited on him and subbed out Scheat from my usual line-up for A. Sun Quan (so my team was Sumire, Ryune, Summurd, A. Isis, A. Sun Quan, and You Yu).

Only after I was finished did I think, wait, i have A. Orochi, why did I use Sun Quan? But I suppose his attack boost was useful. But the real star was You Yu's inherit. I almost flubbed at the end and made rows instead of 5-combos, but I barely managed to catch myself in time. Rows are just ingrained into me thanks to Pandora.

That inherit is Mori, a great bicolor board change with haste. I have him on my Isis and you reminded me I need to finish up skilling them both so I have that option on my water teams.

Congrats on the win, that dungeon isn't very easy.

J0dy77

Very nice.... Also did a couple runs with Blade and another friend result 5/10 on skill ups. Very solid - should be done in a couple of days unless I get really unlucky.

And done. Cleared all levels for the stone and got the last skillup on the two drops I got. Good pad day.

Krishna is definitely the next hypermax team for me. Just not sure who to put the eggs on for subs. Leilan seems ideal with yamato and Uriel, not sure about the last spot.

b33r

Saw this arena test for Kanna's dark uvo on Reddit: https://youtu.be/o6J7zDGA9J0

Pretty impressive actually and seems safer than Luci. Kanna was my first 6* gfe, I messed around with a light tpa team with her early on, she is max skilled and has some plusses.

I think I'll make this uvo and mess with it sometimes since my dark box is better than my light. Seems pretty fun lead and tanky, though recovery could be better.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I guess it's a long shot but does anybody happen to run Oda on the reg that I can BFF you with my alt? I've got a fleet of Oda friends but they never play so I run out so fast.

jay23

This was annoying

sVB79Cq.jpg

InnyXkE.jpg

dFmkoUr.jpg

I have the other 2 elemental series monsters but I don't think there's an easy way to skill them up yet.

W-00

Finally took a look at the upcoming skill rotation. It's great to see that the Norns will have their skills on easily farmed monsters again. My Summurd and Verdandi will both love that.
Congrats on the win, that dungeon isn't very easy.
Thanks.

LiQuid!

Just beat some other descend Hera solami or something cuz I saw green mystic knights could drop in it. No knight but hey I'm clearing descends! By mahself too! Suck it h8rs!!!

cw_sasuke

And done. Cleared all levels for the stone and got the last skillup on the two drops I got. Good pad day.

Krishna is definitely the next hypermax team for me. Just not sure who to put the eggs on for subs. Leilan seems ideal with yamato and Uriel, not sure about the last spot.

Congrats !!

Right now im a 9/19 skillups - so got lucky as well. Only one skill up left. Crazy compared to what it took to max skill Sara and Vishnu in the past pre-coop and +3/4x skillup rate lol.

Excited for Krishna as well - just need to figure out if i got TPA or Row.

jiggle

Doing the new challenges on multiplayers
I'm amazed how the likes of ALB or Tsubaki teams can just steamroll through most of these older contents, with little thoughts involved, now
And I dont even have any dios yet

Stumped on Journey West cuz I was too stupid to deal with resolve+instant ko

cw_sasuke

Looks like we will have a Best Friend and REM Pull Reset incoming soon - as well as Hera +297.

I think i still have to use my BF - would be up for a Triangle, running Sumire/Myr/YY most of the time.

I haven't used my bf yet. I usually have YY and Myr (both hyper) in the first 2 slots. Mostly A Pandora or ALB as active team, will use Krishna as well once we get his super ult.

If you are still up for it, would be cool if we found a 3rd person for the triangle.

cw_sasuke

I'm using A.Pandora, Myr and Kaede. So if you guys need a 3rd, I'd do it. I'm not really looking for anything in return, just more BFs for pal points.

Would be fine by me...who knows maybe i will pull Kaede at some point *believe*

Bladelaw

So looking through the Fist of the North Star collab I'm not seeing anything I want. Yuria would be nice on Myr and I could find a home for Raoh and Kenshiro, Rin's bind clear is amazing when you take into account it's cooldown but nothing is particularly enticing like in the Beach REM, or even Kenshin who has super useful silver pulls.

I think today's task will be to skill up Rei Sirius (via Light Insect Dragon). Once that's done I'll hoard Dub Metallits for Satsuki skill ups. Hopefully 20 will be enough at 4x.

Rei Sirius is actually pretty useful on Myr and Mech Zeus with the addition of God and Attacker Killer. He makes a decent base for inheritance too. The double TPA fits the TPA nature of my Myr team until I can finish skilling up Venus.

What are people planning on running for Krishna? I'm thinking for rows: Krishna, Yamato, Awoken Cao Cao (Bind Clear inherit), R/G Antares, Uriel. Between Antares and Cao Cao I don't need to worry about board trash. Cao Cao clears bind and a heart row via Yamato takes care of leader binds. Krishna's tanky enough on his own so having a bunch of ways to convert various orb flavors to red is handy. This team can convert blues, yellows, greens, hearts, poisons, and jammers to fire as needed. I'll probably inherit Urd or Saria on Antares for a burst with Uriel or Cao Cao.

TPA is tough since there's no easy replacement for Awoken Cao Cao (Unbindable TPAs vs rows with low cooldown). Lots of good TPA subs though with Awoken Ares, Set, A. Kagu.

Ducarmel

PSA get your ranks ups if your rank > 250 to get your rank 250 memorial pull before the reset.

I had to go from rank 200 to 250 over the weekend on my alt.

Over the weekend I played Mechdragon rush from the coin dungeon in coop and finished today using monday dungeon in coop.

Bladelaw

Anyone on my friends list: do you regularly make more use of my Xiang Mei or Myr?

I'm trying to decide if I'm rotating out Xiang Mei and slide Myr into the "Always up" slot or not.

Currently I'm looking at having this layout:
Always Up: Myr
BFF Slot: Xiang Mei
Rotating:
Kenshin
A. Lucifer
Sarasvati
Kaede
Sumire
Ra Dragon.

Top Bottom