• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

theDonutking

Neo Member
Need some advice about latents:

I have a hypermaxed Sara team (sara/bmystic knight/bvalk/hatsume/andro) and I wanted to use dark resist latents on the whole team to survive in end game content (crossing fingers she gets SBR awakenings in her future Awoken form) since her HP isn't that great (22k-ish HP).

Is this the right move? Should I use a different set of latents?

jiggle

Need 1 drake skill up, 13 apocalypses skill ups
Get 13 green dogs and 3 purple dogs

Jpn alt needs 7 devilits
Get 6 Angelits in a row

Desire sensor in full effect :/

hermit7

Beat Gainaut via coop with yomidra

Pretty easy overall really just need a damage reduction for
Ifrit and then again on the last floor.

Quantum

totally loaded

drunk-

haven't used any of my stamina for 2 days - 255 waiting.

not sure what I should run - looks like the game has gotten stale.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Can someone tell me whats the reward for lvl 6 is ? PDX has a badpy while pdguide shows the badpy on lvl9. I have a bad feeling about this lol.

Also the next GF might feature Chinese/Sengoku - Haku will you finally be mine ?

Can someone tell me whats the reward for lvl 6 is ? PDX has a badpy while pdguide shows the badpy on lvl9. I have a bad feeling about this lol.

Also the next GF might feature Chinese/Sengoku - Haku will you finally be mine ?

Facebook says badpy is 9. =/ My Yomi d will never be maxed at this rate.

cw_sasuke

Facebook says badpy is 9. =/ My Yomi d will never be maxed at this rate.

Thanks for the fast response.

Shit...i knew lvl 6 sounded too goof to be true :-/

Edit:

Okay actually i should be able to clear lvl 9 ...lol. Lets see how this works out.

linsivvi

Thanks for the fast response.

Shit...i knew lvl 6 sounded too goof to be true :-/

Edit:

Okay actually i should be able to clear lvl 9 ...lol. Lets see how this works out.

PADX just uses the JP rewards by default but I think our rotations have been different for a while now.

They've updated it.

J0dy77

I think I'm giving up on trying to level Akechi through the dog dungeon. I've seen a handful over a week of farming and only a couple have dropped, no skillups. These things are just incredibly rare.

I've been running the 45 stam dungeon, is there a better choice?

Quantum

I started a second account, and pulled a hathor - its really weird that I haven't used any stamina on my primary account in days.

it looks like my itunes hack was limited and my photos were not downloaded (so happy) - but after reviewing my security on most accounts I'm still blown away that a multi billion dollar company doesn't invest in having static log in for their users.

My itunes cash was returned and I am willing to actually spend money - waiting on new content that isn't an insane RNG fest.

day 1100!

edit 1: challenge dungeon 23 - for 16 days??? - what?

linsivvi

I think I'm giving up on trying to level Akechi through the dog dungeon. I've seen a handful over a week of farming and only a couple have dropped, no skillups. These things are just incredibly rare.

I've been running the 45 stam dungeon, is there a better choice?

From what I've read, always do the 50 stamina one at 2x, because drops are not guaranteed otherwise.

Luckily I got mine maxed during last event. It was such a headache.

I started a second account, and pulled a hathor - its really weird that I haven't used any stamina on my primary account in days.

it looks like my itunes hack was limited and my photos were not downloaded (so happy) - but after reviewing my security on most accounts I'm still blown away that a multi billion dollar company doesn't invest in having static log in for their users.

My itunes cash was returned and I am willing to actually spend money - waiting on new content that isn't an insane RNG fest.

day 1100!

edit 1: challenge dungeon 23 - for 16 days??? - what?

Dawg if you're so starved for content that you want to start a secondary account, do it on JP

Quantum

Dawg if you're so starved for content that you want to start a secondary account, do it on JP

I really am content starved. I tried to play on JPN servers once - I'm fairly adept in math and STEM/stuff but I'm terrible at other languages.

it frustrates me how limited I am in the sense that language ruins my enjoyment of the game. It further churns my vitriol that the US team doesn't hire people that are both dedicated and care more about the adoption and content.

jay23

YES

Sv9QByp.jpg

Took everything I had my first 5 feeds were all successful skill ups, ended up going 7/9.

Now time farm devilits for my 2 Satsukis

hermit7

So we're finally getting Star Treasure Thieve's Den tomorrow. How convenient for GH to give the Ogres just enough HP to tank a non-plussed Rodin's active.

Yeah I saw that.

I am excited. May stone hard for it, I would like to finish up Pandora at the very least (180) eggs needed which means about 30 runs. About 8 stones or so.

Bladelaw

-Andro/Andro/Mori/Valk/Hatsume*/Andro
13+ rows
Way over 100% SBR

Row 'em. Hatsume can be anyone else like Blue Odin, Sharon, Amon or Famiel, depending on what you want.

Amon and Mori can combo for a full board of water.

Can sub in Snow White for bind clears, if it gets that bad. Maybe sub in someone off-color with an active bind clear.

Sarasvati:

You'll need at least three more orb enhance from the rest of your team: Sumire, Acubens, Volsung, Famiel and Lakshmi can help with that.

Take some orb changers to make up for bad skyfalls, preferably with prongs, since you won't be rowing.

Lastly, Sarasvati has no SBR, so you'll need to make it up on the subs. Andro has two, so she helps make up some lost ground. Be sure to swap the team around for 100% SBR on dungeons that require it.

-Sara/Sumire/Famiel(Volsung)/Andro/.../Sara

Last place is whatever you want but it needs to have at least two SBR(one if you take Volsung). Last slot also needs to have one OE(or none if Volsung is taken)

-Sara/Sumire/Andro/Andro/whatever/Sara

You'll be 100% SBR but you need the last slot to fill in with at least 2 OE.

-Sara/Sumire/Andro/Acubens/Volsung(Mori)

100% SBR, 7-9 OEs and some other stuff.

Lakshmi:

Row-shmi

-Lak/Andro/Andro/Amon/ALMOST ANYTHING JUST NOT BLUE VALK

Sumire can be put in there, since Lakshmi wants both water orbs and heart. Blue Odin for rows and some enhance action.

Prong-shmi:

-Lak/Andro/Sumire/Odin(?)/Hatsume(?)

Man, you don't really have many water prongs to fit on this team. Major lack of SBR.

-Lak/Andro/Sumire/Sumire/Sumire

I don't even know man. Only 3 prongs in total on this team. At least you're skill bind immune.
Thanks for the advise. Burning through tamas to make some of these happen. I need more water friends lol

razterik

Much faster, but 2-3 stamina more per egg. And worse rank exp, obviously.

Better comparison is against running Goemon/Valkyrie/Zeus, which it beats out each quite easily.

cw_sasuke

YES

Took everything I had my first 5 feeds were all successful skill ups, ended up going 7/9.

Now time farm devilits for my 2 Satsukis
Wow - 7/9 ? Congrats :eek:
Much faster, but 2-3 stamina more per egg. And worse rank exp, obviously.

Better comparison is against running Goemon/Valkyrie/Zeus, which it beats out each quite easily.
This sounds good - i might try my Goemon farming team on that stage. Well if someone has Goemon up tomorrow and i can play when the stage is live.

razterik

Wow - 7/9 ? Congrats :eek:

This sounds good - i might try my Goemon farming team on that stage. Well if someone has Goemon up tomorrow and i can play when the stage is live.

The blue ogre spawns will survive Goemon's nuke, fyi. And the final floor blue demons are no joke HP wise for a full red board active, depending on your team setup.

cw_sasuke

3x skill up is REAL
This sounds good - i wish i had gotten a bit more skill up luck but at least it wasnt worse than the regular 2.5x luck. I might even run the MP stage for Amon skill ups lol. ( someone stop me)
The blue ogre spawns will survive Goemon's nuke, fyi. And the final floor blue demons are no joke HP wise for a full red board active, depending on your team setup.
I dont have a "real" push button team but last time i used this setup for Zeus.

I dont need Sonia anymore since i have max skilled the other units since then and would use Tengu instead - 14 skillups in total.

Leilan + Yamato active on floor 1
Rodin/Goemon depending on the mobs for floor 2-4
Goemon on the boss floor

If it doesnt work out this time i hope it will once Yamato gets his Uuevo.

hermit7

I will probably farm it with yomidra

All skills are up turn one so I can just press buttons and pop actives when needed.

Panda and luci seem like good options too but not exactly button press teams.

cw_sasuke

I will probably farm it with yomidra

All skills are up turn one so I can just press buttons and pop actives when needed.

Panda and luci seem like good options too but not exactly button press teams.

Yeah i will try Goemon once for fun - but since not many people are using him i will likely just my standard Verdandi farming team.

Bladelaw

What are people using to take down challenge 9? I'm not having a whole lot of luck with most of my teams. Bastet doesn't have the bind protections, Shiva can't burst hard enough, Luci's team takes too long to get skills up. Thoria has the same issue as Luci.

hermit7

What are people using to take down challenge 9? I'm not having a whole lot of luck with most of my teams. Bastet doesn't have the bind protections, Shiva can't burst hard enough, Luci's team takes too long to get skills up. Thoria has the same issue as Luci.

Beat it with Bastet. What binds?

Meimei, meimei, verd, vishnu

Popped Bastet, vishnu, and meimei floor 1 and burst.

Popped verd floor 2

Popped meimei, bastet floor 3 and killed.

jiggle

Couldn't make it past genbu in c10 :(
Damage caps are the worst
And there's even an 1% resolve at the end :/

I used shiva, urd, urd, ronia, cow cow
Turn 1 - cow delay
turn 2 - urd board nuke

Bladelaw

Beat it with Bastet. What binds?

Meimei, meimei, verd, vishnu

Popped Bastet, vishnu, and meimei floor 1 and burst.

Popped verd floor 2

Popped meimei, bastet floor 3 and killed.

Threedia has a bind. I'm trying to run with Vishnu, Liu Bei, Verd, and Perseus.

Just took a few more tries. I kept talking too long on Threedia meaning Vishnu's buff wore off making the Zaerog fight unwinnable.

hermit7

Threedia has a bind. I'm trying to run with Vishnu, Liu Bei, Verd, and Perseus.

You can do the same as what I did. Do you have skills on your cards?

Just really need to stack skill boosts as much as possible, which may be challenging without the right subs.

Bladelaw

You can do the same as what I did. Do you have skills on your cards?

Just really need to stack skill boosts as much as possible, which may be challenging without the right subs.

Yeah I managed to clear it.
Floor 1: Bastet + Vishnu + perseus
Floor 2: Liu Bei
Floor 3: Bastet (board was loaded with green skyfall from Vishnu), got Zaerog to ~50%, Verd to finish him off.

hermit7

Just beat 10 as well.

First challenge no stoned actually (descends not withstanding)

A. Luci, Pandora, Haku, okuni, yomidra, a. Luci

Burst floor 1 with okuni and Pandora

Stalled for skills floor 2 and hit her down slowly. A six match no row was below the threshold.

Had some hearts for shiva and tanked that preemptive. Popped my actives but forgot okuni and had to stall for them back. Luci has really good rcv so that was pretty easy the hp was also helpful here to be honest never felt in danger.

Bladelaw

Just beat 10 as well.

First challenge no stoned actually (descends not withstanding)

A. Luci, Pandora, Haku, okuni, yomidra, a. Luci

Burst floor 1 with okuni and Pandora

Stalled for skills floor 2 and hit her down slowly. A six match no row was below the threshold.

Had some hearts for shiva and tanked that preemptive. Popped my actives but forgot okuni and had to stall for them back. Luci has really good rcv so that was pretty easy the hp was also helpful here to be honest never felt in danger.
I just did the same thing you did. Replace yomidra for eschamali. I'm low on plus eggs so I could sneak in combos on floor two. The haku akechi bomb wreched shiva on floor 3.

This is my first 0 stone challenge 10 completion. Thanks for the tips!

3x skill ups is treating me nicely. Managed to max skill my first DKali, only took maybe 15 feeds. Going to work on DKali #2 and hopefully finish her next Friday. Got a couple Sumire skill ups as well.

I'm 90% sure I'm buying RaDra. Putting the team together has been going so smoothly. Just need him to rotate into the store and then stone the hell out of the next 10x and I'll have won the game.

yami4ct

I need some advice. Should I buy Shiva dragon for easy 25x farming, or wait for like yomi or ra?

https://www.padherder.com/user/Spoit/monsters/

I'm of the mind that, if you aren't a whale, don't buy an MP dragon without a perfect team in place. Your Shiva Dragon party could use an Urd and Yukimura. For Yomidra, you need a real Haku and Eschamali. Your Ra Dragon party is closest. You just need 1 more D. Kali for an acceptable party, and an Orochi to cover all bases.

I'd wait.

Top Bottom