• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Bladelaw

Made a poor move on L Kali by holding back Arcline for the follow up shot. Oh well, that was almost an hour well spent...

I got a decent spawn for the whole trip too, just made a stupid mistake at the end.

unrealist

My second account has 2 Kaedes and 2 Sumires .. all with decent water and wood subs.. I was wondering which would be a better choice to build a team once the UEVO comes around?

Ducarmel

There both equally good imo, but Kaede dishes out more damage making her better then Sumire according to others.

I guess work with the one you feel confident has the better subs in your box.

Jagernaut

I had a good pad day today. I max skilled Spica, finished the descended challenge (Awoken Pandora came through where Yomi Dragon failed), finished my 11th hypermax card (Raoh), and beat some coop dungeons with ZeroAKA.

Bladelaw

My biggest problem in my consistency with Arena is skill usage. I hold things too long. Awoken Kagu hosed me because I triggered his resolve (thanks skyfall!) then Grisar poisioned me to death since I couldn't fix the board.

I didn't keep trying because I wanted to take advantage of the Skill up x3 to max out Gabriel. In the event I snag You Yu I'm pretty much set for subs now. I just need to find 250k MP lying around...somewhere. Or do the rational thing and wait.

Fully plussed my main teams (Awoken I&I, Blonia, Awoken Lakshmi). Nice that they share many of the same subs.

Looking to work on my next team.

Would this Kaede team work?

Kaede / Vishnu / Verdandi / Osiris / Thumbelina / Kaede then inherit Verdandi onto something (probably Thumbelina.)

Also whats the ideal subs/team for YY?

My biggest problem in my consistency with Arena is skill usage. I hold things too long. Awoken Kagu hosed me because I triggered his resolve (thanks skyfall!) then Grisar poisioned me to death since I couldn't fix the board.

I didn't keep trying because I wanted to take advantage of the Skill up x3 to max out Gabriel. In the event I snag You Yu I'm pretty much set for subs now. I just need to find 250k MP lying around...somewhere. Or do the rational thing and wait.

Just need to farm that MP from co-op... Doesn't take too many runs before that starts adding up. Most of my co-op sessions are less than an hour long and I end up with like 5,000 MP. So i'm pretty much selling a REM roll every time I grind it, with all the other benefits of co-op rogues. Saving up for an MP purchase is not out of the realm of possibility, and can probably be done in a month or two. I don't have any MP targets since I don't think I have any ideal teams. I might buy a SDR latent or two when I find an ideal target for them and when we get them half off again.

Bladelaw

Just need to farm that MP from co-op... Doesn't take too many runs before that starts adding up. Most of my co-op sessions are less than an hour long and I end up with like 5,000 MP. So i'm pretty much selling a REM roll every time I grind it, with all the other benefits of co-op rogues. Saving up for an MP purchase is not out of the realm of possibility, and can probably be done in a month or two. I don't have any MP targets since I don't think I have any ideal teams. I might buy a SDR latent or two when I find an ideal target for them and when we get them half off again.

I don't know if we're getting 1/2 off latents any time soon, but with some luck once everything is coop the SDR invades might stick around in Machine Zeus/Hera.

Also if you've got time to run coop I could certainly run some more tonight. I've been playing around with my team composition and after some testing I think for my side I could run Apollo, Baal, A. Ra, and A. Ama. I'd swap in either Apocalypse, or Wukong if we could afford to get rid of A. Ama.

EDIT:
You Yu just needs blue orb changers, 100% SBR, something to deal with binds, and maybe a shield.

I plan on running: You Yu, Gabriel, A. Isis, Scheat, and Skuld

You Yu just needs blue orb changers, 100% SBR, something to deal with binds, and maybe a shield.

I unforunately only have blue orb changes (Andromeda, Scheat, Ryune, Hermes, Gabriel, Blue Valk, Blue Sonia). I guess I can depend on heart unbind pf Blue Sonia or Andromeda. I don't have access to a shield except for Yuna if I want to inherit that. I do have access to xmas siren as my only delay.

Nothing else would improve my box, except for maybe Charite.

I don't know if we're getting 1/2 off latents any time soon, but with some luck once everything is coop the SDR invades might stick around in Machine Zeus/Hera.

Also if you've got time to run coop I could certainly run some more tonight. I've been playing around with my team composition and after some testing I think for my side I could run Apollo, Baal, A. Ra, and A. Ama. I'd swap in either Apocalypse, or Wukong if we could afford to get rid of A. Ama.

EDIT:

I can probably co-op a bit tonight. Just message me on discord since I for sure get the message there. Just one of us will need to bring A. Ama. If we're short on SBs for some reason you could go WuKong, otherwise Apoc probably works best. I'll use A. Ama and run the utility side.

Bladelaw

I unforunately only have blue orb changes (Andromeda, Scheat, Ryune, Hermes, Gabriel, Blue Valk, Blue Sonia). I guess I can depend on heart unbind pf Blue Sonia or Andromeda. I don't have access to a shield except for Yuna if I want to inherit that. I do have access to xmas siren as my only delay.

So the reason I bring up binds and shields is You Yu doesn't have an HP multiplier so mistakes are more costly than on Xiang Mei. The Bind thing is an issue for every team, but only as a situational problem. Andromeda solves the leader bind problem, Isis, Snow White or even an off color bind clear work for full team binds. The one thing You Yu doesn't lack is damage so you can sacrifice a sub slot or two for utility if you can keep orb production up.

I can probably co-op a bit tonight. Just message me on discord since I for sure get the message there. Just one of us will need to bring A. Ama. If we're short on SBs for some reason you could go WuKong, otherwise Apoc probably works best. I'll use A. Ama and run the utility side.

Cool, How many SBs do we need? Given we're not planning on using Raph that dramatically reduces our SB need right?

b33r

Awoken Hermes and Scheat are great, pop Hermes and when his blue skyfall buff is done pop Scheat. By the time hers is done he will be up again, or close to, depending on what haste you have on the team.

I used to run 2 Hermes on my team, but swap one out for utility most of the time now because I almost never need the seconds active.

Awoken Hermes and Scheat are great, pop Hermes and when his blue skyfall buff is done pop Scheat. By the time hers is done he will be up again, or close to, depending on what haste you have on the team.

I used to run 2 Hermes on my team, but swap one out for utility most of the time now because I almost never need the seconds active.

Hmm I guess Awoken Hermes / Scheat / Andromeda should make a nice core. Thats also 100% sbr, so thats nice.

I could feel in the last slot with a board changer (Ryune, Blue Sonia) a fast orb changer (Hatsume or Blue Valk). Unfortunately, I don't have much other utility except for Yuna, Snow white or Light Metatron.

yami4ct

Fully plussed my main teams (Awoken I&I, Blonia, Awoken Lakshmi). Nice that they share many of the same subs.

Looking to work on my next team.

Would this Kaede team work?

Kaede / Vishnu / Verdandi / Osiris / Thumbelina / Kaede then inherit Verdandi onto something (probably Thumbelina.)

That Kaede team isn't bad by any stretch, but I see some key issues.

With the amount of haste that team carries, you can't keep up Vishnu 100% of the time. Kaede squads that either run 2 Vish for 100% green skyfall or 3 haste cards to keep bringing him online are going to be more successful overall. She needs that green orb gen. Thumbelina isn't a bad card by any stretch, but utility and stat wise, Awoken Parvati with a Fairy Tale inherit like her would be preferable. Parv gives you quicker heart orb gen and can enhance green as well, making her active slightly preferable for general use.

You could also use some better green orb gen. Osiris isn't bad, but a double changer like Michael or Perseus can provide you more utility than he can or someone like Sasuke can keep you in more green orbs than Osiris probably can.

It's not a bad team by any stretch and will likely do good things. If you're going to run into trouble, it's going to be because you run out of heart or green orbs or because you're taking a decent size HP hit by running Thumb.

That Kaede team isn't bad by any stretch, but I see some key issues.

With the amount of haste that team carries, you can't keep up Vishnu 100% of the time. Kaede squads that either run 2 Vish for 100% green skyfall or 3 haste cards to keep bringing him online are going to be more successful overall. She needs that green orb gen. Thumbelina isn't a bad card by any stretch, but utility and stat wise, Awoken Parvati with a Fairy Tale inherit like her would be preferable. Parv gives you quicker heart orb gen and can enhance green as well, making her active slightly preferable for general use.

You could also use some better green orb gen. Osiris isn't bad, but a double changer like Michael or Perseus can provide you more utility than he can or someone like Sasuke can keep you in more green orbs than Osiris probably can.

It's not a bad team by any stretch and will likely do good things. If you're going to run into trouble, it's going to be because you run out of heart or green orbs or because you're taking a decent size HP hit by running Thumb.

Unfortunately, my box outside of blue is lackluster.

I don't have another Kaede (or Slyvie). The only other green haste card I have is Gale CyberDragon, Alnair which isn't ideal.

I don't have any dual orb changer or a fast one like Sasuke. The only other orb changer are either heartbreakers (Australis, Spica) or don't make hearts at medium speed (Awoken Astaroth).

I'm mostly looking for another team to start investing in.

Here is my padherder and maybe you can see something better.

https://www.padherder.com/user/Fros...8191,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

yami4ct

The team you posted seems like the best you've got given your box. Like I said, it's not bad and will do good things. If you're looking for cards to roll for I would say (In order of biggest to least upgrade):

Kaede
Vishnu
Parvati
New Orb Change (Michael, Perseus, Sasuke)
Ishida Mitsunari to inherit on Verdandi (He's like a straight upgrade in terms of the active)
Random Utility (Shields, Orochi, etc.)

If you get a second Kaede, you can drop the second Vish. Having 3x Kaede and a Vish is accomplishes the same function as 2x Vish as it allows enhanced wood skyfall to be up 100% of the time. You can easily haste your Vish's active back up once the other skyfall bonus expires.

One thing I see in your box that I'd definitely use is Maeda Keiji. His active is a get out of jail free card for lock boards which can really screw the new Dragoncallers over. I would inherit him on anyone aside from Verd. Verd is a skill you'd likely want to pair off his active, so you don't want them to be mutually exclusive.

b33r

Hmm I guess Awoken Hermes / Scheat / Andromeda should make a nice core. Thats also 100% sbr, so thats nice.

I could feel in the last slot with a board changer (Ryune, Blue Sonia) a fast orb changer (Hatsume or Blue Valk). Unfortunately, I don't have much other utility except for Yuna, Snow white or Light Metatron.

That's a good core, you can also use lmeta for bind clear, she has a blue subtype and You Yu will still dish out plenty of damage with one off color sub. I don't have a good bind clear, I have a blue cyber Dragon with chibi lmeta inherit for when I need it. not ideal, but it works.

The team you posted seems like the best you've got given your box. Like I said, it's not bad and will do good things. If you're looking for cards to roll for I would say (In order of biggest to least upgrade):

Kaede
Vishnu
Parvati
New Orb Change (Michael, Perseus, Sasuke)
Ishida Mitsunari to inherit on Verdandi (He's like a straight upgrade in terms of the active)
Random Utility (Shields, Orochi, etc.)

If you get a second Kaede, you can drop the second Vish. Having 3x Kaede and a Vish is accomplishes the same function as 2x Vish as it allows enhanced wood skyfall to be up 100% of the time. You can easily haste your Vish's active back up once the other skyfall bonus expires.

One thing I see in your box that I'd definitely use is Maeda Keiji. His active is a get out of jail free card for lock boards which can really screw the new Dragoncallers over. I would inherit him on anyone aside from Verd. Verd is a skill you'd likely want to pair off his active, so you don't want them to be mutually exclusive.

Thanks! For now, I'll probably inherit my second verdandi on Osiris (4 turn cooldown is nice!) and a Maeda Keiji on Thumbelina.

Luckily some of the subs to shoot for has other gods in the patheon that would be nice.

Kaede has Sumire, Micheal has Uriel, Persesus has Pandora and a second Andromeda etc.

On a side note, I used to have 4 Maeda Keiji but sold of two of them. (This was before Skill inherit was known). Kinda sucks, but thats why I rarely sell subs now. Kinda why I have 4 I&I.

b33r

Tried arena again, died on zaerog due to poor active management. I definitely went to fast through the earlier floors, had the actives to stall through his dark resist, but when it was over I had no actives that made hearts and had almost no health. Wasn't able to kill and I died.

That was the Luci team I made for arena. Only 4 or 5 tries so far and I'm getting better. Will be easy with my alt in co-op, but I do want to beat it solo. Debating using my second Akechi over Haku, since a friend Luci has her inherited.

saichi

Need some help on teams.

1. I've using A. Pandora or A. Lucifer as my lead with subs like DD Pandora, A D. Calk, A Okuni, Izanami. Recently I finally got Yomi. Should I make A. Yomi and use him as lead or sub? I also have DD Haku and D/B Persephone. No Akechi or Zuoh though.

2. I got Persus, Verdandi, and Green Angel, Ruel in my recent rolls along with what I had previously - Spica, Australis, Wonder Woman,Masamune. Osiris. Plus I used to want to make a A Parvarti team with Sasuke, A. Ausano, A. Michael, and A. Green Sonia. Is there a decent top tier green team in there somewhere with the green cards I have?

anyone? :(

Pandora and Lucifer are stronger leaders than A Yomi and easier to use. I don' really see her fitting as a sub on those teams much either. I would use haku and Pers on those teams as well imo.

A Parvati is probably your strongest Green lead but she's no longer the cream of the crop.

Bladelaw

Pandora and Lucifer are stronger leaders than A Yomi and easier to use. I don' really see her fitting as a sub on those teams much either. I would use haku and Pers on those teams as well imo.

A Parvati is probably your strongest Green lead but she's no longer the cream of the crop.

That said, I watched an Awoken Lucifer team beat arena 1 with no inherits using A. Yomi. The team was
A Luci, A. Loki, A. Panda, A. Yomi, A. Haku, A Luci.

The kill shot used Loki and A. Yomi

Bladelaw

So I think I can make a good A.Lucifer team?

Here's my box

Just realized I have a bunch of his subs. A.Haku A.Haku A.Loki A.Yomi? Also have Akechi, Okuni and Zuoh

Ok looking at your dark box I'd work on the following for Arena:
A Luci,
D/R Haku (God/Dragon killer = crazy damage on Kali)
A. Loki
Akechi
A. Haku

Here's my reasoning:
  • D/R Haku for her awakenings, lots of gods and dragons to slay. Also her active is on a lower cooldown than her Awoken version.
  • A. Loki's Active combined with Haku/Akechi will kill damn near everything without resolve.
  • Akechi combines with either haku for a burst board and also provides hearts for healing in a pinch
  • A. Haku for another full board change and a potential spike with Akechi

A. Haku could be replaced by a bind cleric as binds are a real risk to run into. You could run Dark Fagan with sleeping beauty inherited I guess? Or Aamir?
A. Yomi is more for her time extends than anything else. Luci is seriously lacking on that front and she solves that problem handily.

You're hurting for quick orb changers like D Valk and Hanzo. Vamp works in a pinch but Arena is no joke. Pandora would slide right in the A. Haku slot with her bind clear awakening. The big risk you'll run into with the team I posted above is orb trolling and binds. Pandora solves both of those problems.

A decent set of spawns would be a big help as well as researching when monsters would trigger a bind to ensure you kill them before that happens. It would suck to get to Hera-is, get team bound, then wrecked because you couldn't do anything about it.

LuffyZoro

I have the pre-Eschamali perfect YomiDra arena team (YD/AHaku/Okuni/Zeus/Aketchi) all hypered (except that Zeus isn't max skilled), but I still haven't been able to clear despite numerous attempts. The furthest I've gotten is floor 18.

Bladelaw

I have the pre-Eschamali perfect YomiDra arena team (YD/AHaku/Okuni/Zeus/Aketchi) all hypered (except that Zeus isn't max skilled), but I still haven't been able to clear despite numerous attempts. The furthest I've gotten is floor 18.

What are you getting stuck on? Just running out of actives?

smbu2000

Been trying out my Nobunaga/A.Pandora team on Arena1 and it's doing okay so far. I used Thief as I wasn't sure about the damage, but I was able to one shot LKali. Don't think I would have with DKali. I'm thinking about putting in A.Vritra with his 4 dark rows and god killer (2x dark enhance) once I finish him off (needs a few levels, badpys, awakenings and plus eggs) or the 2nd Pandora I pulled this last GF (will make her the super uevo one).

IMG_6501arena1nobu1_zpssz8betxt.jpg
I used Sesshomaru (water/light/dark/heart board) and then A.Persephone to leave only water and finally Nobunaga for the last few dark ones and Akechi for enhance. Had 2 dark skyfalls and the combo total wasn't very high (5 or so?). Would've been nice damage with a devil/dark enhance as well.

Also want to insert my D/D Haku on my iPad team. She just needs skill levels and plus eggs. (and my Akechi) Currently have A.Pandora/A.Persephone/Zuoh/Lumiel/Sesshomaru on there, so it's not optimized for rows.

LuffyZoro

What are you getting stuck on? Just running out of actives?

Yeah, mostly. There are some dumb mistakes in there too, and I don't see how I'm supposed to get past Parvati without stalling out 99 turns, but I can definitely feel the loss of an orbchanger in the spot Zeus takes.

Bladelaw

Yeah, mostly. There are some dumb mistakes in there too, and I don't see how I'm supposed to get past Parvati without stalling out 99 turns, but I can definitely feel the loss of an orbchanger in the spot Zeus takes.

Fuck Parvati. Not much you can do with Yomidra beyond stalling out. The only other thing I can think of is get her to just over 30%, pop an inherited Zeta Hydra/Orochi then plink away in peace. Okuni might work too but I haven't gotten to try with Yomidra yet.

Her and Kagu are my oh shit spawns.

EDIT: Thanks to the Tama invasion my Sumire system just needs skill ups. It'll be nice to have once her Uevo hits NA. I plan on running 5x Sumires and 1 bind clear. Probably Isis for stats and awakenings. Sure I may need to stall a turn somewhere but x-heart is pretty foolproof for that.

b33r

Fuck Parvati. Not much you can do with Yomidra beyond stalling out. The only other thing I can think of is get her to just over 30%, pop an inherited Zeta Hydra/Orochi then plink away in peace. Okuni might work too but I haven't gotten to try with Yomidra yet.

Her and Kagu are my oh shit spawns.

EDIT: Thanks to the Tama invasion my Sumire system just needs skill ups. It'll be nice to have once her Uevo hits NA. I plan on running 5x Sumires and 1 bind clear. Probably Isis for stats and awakenings. Sure I may need to stall a turn somewhere but x-heart is pretty foolproof for that.

I just made my Sumire ult on my JP account, still need tamas though. I had 8 water jewels and the skill up gods were kind to me, those 8 skilled her up to just 1 shy and I used a bubpy for the final one. Once I get tamas I'll mess around with a team, but mainly will use her on my You Yu team.

Bladelaw

I just made my Sumire ult on my JP account, still need tamas though. I had 8 water jewels and the skill up gods were kind to me, those 8 skilled her up to just 1 shy and I used a bubpy for the final one. Once I get tamas I'll mess around with a team, but mainly will use her on my You Yu team.

Yeah I don't think I'll hypermax the team unless I'm really hurting for "something" to do but it'll be the first system team I put together (I sort of have a kakkab system but I don't want to level it).

I have plenty of solid subs for her solo or with You Yu as well, Skuld, Gabriel, Andromeda, and Isis would make a pretty solid team for no dupes.

Lyrian

Need some help on teams.

I got Persus, Verdandi, and Green Angel, Ruel in my recent rolls along with what I had previously - Spica, Australis, Wonder Woman,Masamune. Osiris. Plus I used to want to make a A Parvarti team with Sasuke, A. Ausano, A. Michael, and A. Green Sonia. Is there a decent top tier green team in there somewhere with the green cards I have?

I run green rows, with my preferred paring being Gonia/Sylvie. The largest issue with this team is that Gonia locks out a lot of good green cards, so the valid subpool is somewhat low.

From your list, a possible team that would meet Gonia's qualifications would be :

Gonia/ASusano/Perseus/Verdandi/(Osiris/APavarti)

This isn't the utmost best possible team, as you are mixing rows and TPAs here.

There are 4 SBRs between Gonia (1), Perseus (2), and Verdandi (1). The 5th SBR could come from pairing with AFreyja (who offers a green spike, but has a lower ATK leader skill) or by pairing with another Gonia.

Neither of those are really optimal because you would then be running 6.25x RCV which is highly wasteful. Sylvie is optimal here, as her 2x HP allows the player to take of advantage of Gonia's 2.5x RCV without wasting much of it.

Looking at the monster book in NA/EU there are really few green balanced/dragon cards with SBRs that made it across the ocean. The only real acceptable candidates for the 5th slot to allow for a Sylvie pairing with 100% SBR are dupes of Gonia/Perseus/Verdandi or AFreyja, ACeres, or Avalon Drake.

If you ever wanted to try a Gonia/Sylvie team, with 80% SBR, I opened up a friend slot. ID is 396,136,305. Always have my 297'd and fully ATK latent'd Sylvie up in slot 1.

Lyrian

I am so upset with myself atm.

Got all the way to Kali in Arena, with everything up, and I fumbled making two rows to clear her autokill threshold.

I can't believe I fumbled something so trivial as making two rows with an favorable board.

/sigh

At least I now **know** that I can clear Arena 1, if I didn't choke under the pressure of the moment.

Bladelaw

The only 3K card I'm missing...sigh oh well. Dr_LawyerCop convinced me Awoken Liu Bei will be in my future. I'm sitting on 1 max skilled Dios.

Now that everything is multiplayer I need to work out farmable clears for my alt. Machine Zeus works much better in pairs.

It looks like the June Bride cards have been added according to PADx. I'm looking at those cards and man...MechaZeus would love pretty much any of them. Akechi and Eschamali especially.

Bladelaw

I'm a dummy and forgot to evolve the feeder mats and Xuanzang requires two dub-topalits which are the bane of my existence. I just can't find these things.

They spawn reliably in the Wood/Light star biweekly going on right now.

Also random question: If I wanted a poster of the art for a couple monsters in PAD, is there somewhere I could go? At work so I really don't want to risk finding some NSFW fanart instead of the official art.

coy

I think folks are still asleep as I only have 5 ADQXQ friends available. I'll be leaving mine up as she's fully decked with rainbow resists. I am considering switching to fingers as I only have the ones on the leads for extra TE.

I don't have Baal but would Arthur be a good sub to cover dark or should I just skip the color altogether? Team would be ADQXQ/A.Apollo/Raphael/Arthur/flex with Thor, Ammy, LKali, and some others available.

I think folks are still asleep as I only have 5 ADQXQ friends available. I'll be leaving mine up as she's fully decked with rainbow resists. I am considering switching to fingers as I only have the ones on the leads for extra TE.

I don't have Baal but would Arthur be a good sub to cover dark or should I just skip the color altogether? Team would be ADQXQ/A.Apollo/Raphael/Arthur/flex with Thor, Ammy, LKali, and some others available.

I think you can skip dark since your orb changers are changing it away anyways. I haven't really figured out what my team will look like, but it seems really flexible since you don't need a board changer.

Mine should be up most of today. Might move it to slot 1.

The only 3K card I'm missing...sigh oh well. Dr_LawyerCop convinced me Awoken Liu Bei will be in my future. I'm sitting on 1 max skilled Dios.

Now that everything is multiplayer I need to work out farmable clears for my alt. Machine Zeus works much better in pairs.

It looks like the June Bride cards have been added according to PADx. I'm looking at those cards and man...MechaZeus would love pretty much any of them. Akechi and Eschamali especially.

Just a heads up, depending on the team comps and what dungeons you're trying to push button, you don't need all of your Dios max skilled. I think 20 turns usually works, and obviously your 3rd Dios can have one less skill.

If anyone else is interested, A. Liu Bei, Zeus Dios teams are completely game changing in co-op and worth investing in if you have Liu Bei. You can put together push button teams that can clear Z8, Scarlet, Linthia and other end game content. We're talking taking minutes to clear those by just pushing buttons, which gives you insane XP, MP, and fodder experience. You can get to like rank 600 with ease. And you can farm enough MP that even non-IAP people can start planning on making 300,000 MP purchases.

I probably won't have the team up right when it his NA, but it's now become my number one priority in PAD these days. Also, for most of the content you'll be farming, the only card you'll need to have +297 on is A. Liu Bei.

I'm excited because I got my first Liu Bei from the rank 250 machine reset and I haven't had a single push button REM card in my 800+ days of playing. No Rodin, no Ra, no Vritra, etc.

I'm excited because I got my first Liu Bei from the rank 250 machine reset and I haven't had a single push button REM card in my 800+ days of playing. No Rodin, no Ra, no Vritra, etc.

And that's what makes this co-op team so awesome, the only REM required card is Liu Bei. Pretty much the blueprint is Dios x3 plus a flex, where the flex is dungeon specific. Sometimes it's Tengu, sometimes it can be another Dios. And even where the team set-ups might require a true damage, that's usually just on one team and there'll be enough people running that side that everyone should be set.

On occasion, Artemis or Gronia can replace a Dios, but that's dungeon specific and might require a match, just in case people already have those developed.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I will also work towards Rowbei for Coop farming - in addition to Sumire and Youu the next couple weeks.

Busy times ahead....

Bladelaw

Just a heads up, depending on the team comps and what dungeons you're trying to push button, you don't need all of your Dios max skilled. I think 20 turns usually works, and obviously your 3rd Dios can have one less skill.

If anyone else is interested, A. Liu Bei, Zeus Dios teams are completely game changing in co-op and worth investing in if you have Liu Bei. You can put together push button teams that can clear Z8, Scarlet, Linthia and other end game content. We're talking taking minutes to clear those by just pushing buttons, which gives you insane XP, MP, and fodder experience. You can get to like rank 600 with ease. And you can farm enough MP that even non-IAP people can start planning on making 300,000 MP purchases.

I probably won't have the team up right when it his NA, but it's now become my number one priority in PAD these days. Also, for most of the content you'll be farming, the only card you'll need to have +297 on is A. Liu Bei.

So the standard team I looked at was A. Liu Bei, Dios x3, flex. I saw Sasuke in the flex spot.

So with 10 SB total, Dios needs to be at skill level 10 each. A pain, but doable. Things that concern me: Skill bind preemptives and binds over 4 turns or multiple binds in a dungeon. I don't know how relevant this is to roguelikes. A. Liu Bei being immune helps immensely for the latter but the team has little answer to the first. Unless Team A brings Perseus and Team B brings Chester? With this you'd have an answer to most preempts.

The goal is being able to multifarm Roguelikes and Rushes I'd think. Given the number of floors in Z8 I'd think the flex would have to be true damage for predras and baby Z8 not sure about Scarlet.

Also might as well grab the evo mats in the 3k challenge if you haven't already (Zhou Yun and Zhang Fei)

So the standard team I looked at was A. Liu Bei, Dios x3, flex. I saw Sasuke in the flex spot.

So with 10 SB total, Dios needs to be at skill level 10 each. A pain, but doable. Things that concern me: Skill bind preemptives and binds over 4 turns or multiple binds in a dungeon. I don't know how relevant this is to roguelikes. A. Liu Bei being immune helps immensely for the latter but the team has little answer to the first. Unless Team A brings Perseus and Team B brings Chester? With this you'd have an answer to most preempts.

The goal is being able to multifarm Roguelikes and Rushes I'd think. Given the number of floors in Z8 I'd think the flex would have to be true damage for predras and baby Z8 not sure about Scarlet.

Also might as well grab the evo mats in the 3k challenge if you haven't already (Zhou Yun and Zhang Fei)

This dungeons that are really the most interesting are Scarlet, Linthia, and Z8, and all are pretty easy to build teams for. Other dungeons will require a little bit of reconfiguring, or I guess you could have to match orbs. At least for those rogues, you're never worried about SBR.

Here's the Scarlet teambuild and floor strategy to see how these things kinda work out.

Team A
A. Liu Bei - hyper
Zeus-Dios - +99 atk and +99 HP
Zeus Dios
Zeus-Dios - inherit any long CD skill to act as a skill delay resist
Rodin - (Rodin Tama can work as a farmable)

Team B
A. Liu Bei - hyper
Dios
Dios
Dios
Hera Beoric (or any other green enhancer like Parvati)

F1 (A): Dios and swipe
F2 (B): Dios and swipe
F3 (A): Dios and swipe
F4 (B): LB and match 1 row
F5 (A): Poison and 0 combo
F6 (B): Dios and swipe
F7 (A): 0 combo and take the delay
F7 (B): Any pin to trigger enrage
F7 (A): Dios and swipe
F8 (B): Dios, enhance and swipe

So you're not going to use this team to clear arena or other complicated dungeons, but these rogues and rushes can be done pretty easily and we're talking just compete button push runs.

Jagernaut

And that's what makes this co-op team so awesome, the only REM required card is Liu Bei. Pretty much the blueprint is Dios x3 plus a flex, where the flex is dungeon specific. Sometimes it's Tengu, sometimes it can be another Dios. And even where the team set-ups might require a true damage, that's usually just on one team and there'll be enough people running that side that everyone should be set.

On occasion, Artemis or Gronia can replace a Dios, but that's dungeon specific and might require a match, just in case people already have those developed.

I'm very interested since I have Liu Bei. Can Avalon Drake replace one Zeus Dios?

Bladelaw

Ok so I have a Hyper G/R Liu Bei I'll be swapping to awoken since pretty much every green team he was on has been dismantled. Bummer about the skill loss but I can always buy the Pys to make up for it lol.

I have true damage, a poisoner, and pretty much any other flex one would need to clear pretty much anything you'd want to button anyway. Sounds like it's time to farm up a bunch of Dios skill ups. I really do hate the base skill up rate. 3x even feels too stingy.

Top Bottom