• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Simo

Nope no one communicates like that, people made fun of the way they spoke with so much so much energy as if there was a real adrenaline rush going on not the fact that they were communicating often and telling others where they will go or what they will do. The use of military slangs or other kind of phrases that absolutely no one uses "I'm thinking death from above" and speaking with such a rush as if real lives were at stakes...that was what was fake about it and was made fun of.

Yeah, they do. At least myself and my friends get into it and when 3 out of the 5 of us are in the USMC...they like to use phonetic alphabet lol

In a real match when I am hunting or being hunted I would actually just ask everyone to stay quiet as I can hear better that way..

That's pretty detrimental for a team based game mate. lol

Really depends, sometimes the games auditory information is more important than what your teammates can say, it's entirely dependent on the situation.

People in my group regularly shush one another, if they are down to last man, or a small number of players, and attempting to listen for footsteps. In many cases this can be more important than anything your team could possibly communicate.

As I say though, my headset has a slider for chat and game sound, so I just tap the slider a few times to reduce team audio in those situations. As a defensive roamer / aggressive defensive player, it's really important to be able to hear what's going on directly in my vicinity.

It works both ways too, if I have a few moments of clear audio, then I can inform my team on the enemy location.

manhack

There are definitely points in the game where it is important for your teammates to quiet down. If you are last man standing it is best to only give confirmed call outs and keep them to a minimum so as not to confuse. So many times I have died to someone giving me false or misleading info, but that has been balanced by times where perfect call outs have led to some sick last minute wins.

People can still get outside. Played a douche earlier that nitro'd us in the drone phase. We killed him, but only two of us survived the blast.

:/
Yea they were getting out during the preparation phase. I think their vision should be messed with if they walk outside

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
What are some good attachments I should be looking to get for weapons?
ACOG if you like more range while sacrificing peripheral vision.

Otherwise use one of the other options for an improved reflex scope.

Dont use red laser sights because the enemy sees them and you shouldnt be hip firing weapons anyways.

Every time you can select the grip that improves recoil, get it.

Xmas skin is required on all shotguns

There are definitely points in the game where it is important for your teammates to quiet down. If you are last man standing it is best to only give confirmed call outs and keep them to a minimum so as not to confuse. So many times I have died to someone giving me false or misleading info, but that has been balanced by times where perfect call outs have led to some sick last minute wins.

Same here man.

'He's in the bathroom'

Says the guy who saw someone in the bathroom a good minute a go.

As the last man, I died like that yesterday. I was annoyed. If I had just been careful and used my own audio, I would have been fine, but the bathroom callout actually caused me to put my back to the location of the last guy. People have a habit of calling out the last thing they remember, and in many cases that information isn't relevant anymore.

we tried for an hour yesterday but the game would not let me and my friend create a squad. although I could play individually. fuck man.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
What are some good attachments I should be looking to get for weapons?
Always get the foregrip first. Don't waste renown on lasersights for any weapon unless it's a handgun/shield combo. Lasersights reveal your position, and you are 99% ADS in this game, so they don't benefit your accuracy. Don't buy them.

As for sights... well imo all optics suck in this game except the Russian reflex. But only four operators can use it.

Ironsights... if the ironsight isn't terrible (most are) I'll generally go with that. If I'm forced to use an optic, I've settled on the rds. Used to use the triangle reflex, but have switched to rds recently. Most people recommend the holo... I just don't like the bulky housing.

Suppressors? I don't risk the damage drop off. Prefer the recoil dampening you get from the compensator. Some people swear by suppression though. Idk, you can see tracers so that will betray your position as much (maybe worse) as sound. People use them though. I have one AR that I suppress, but every time I lose a 1v1 I'm tempted to unequip the thing.

Evolved1

I play Hunt. Fps doesn't actually bother me that much.

The worst part of Hunt now is the Suicide Bombers that make solo'ing really difficult. And just the aggressive AI in general. You also have mid-match spawns, that really sour the experience. I've posted about this before in more depth, but Hunt is disappointing.

Ubisoft clearly does not understand Hunt, what people like, want, or expect. They really dropped the ball on this mode. It's the worst version in the franchise. 60 fps couldn't fi it.

They don't get it.

The MP they nailed, imo. But they really fucked up Hunt.

Let's open a new topic up for discussion here. What is the best statistic in which one can make judgement on a players skill?

Ranked kill to death ratio, and win loss is nice and all, but ultimatey irrelevent. As if the ranking system is doing its job, most players should plataeue with a 1.0 KDR and 1.0 Win Loss as the matchmaking system starts to place them against opponents of equal skill. Even if you're within the top 10% of players, you should end up with a 1.0 KDR, and win loss, as your matched against people who are just as good as you are, within the top 10%.

What about the rank itself? I guess that's a pretty accurate testament to your ability, sometimes. Unfortunately it's very much skewed by the people who accompany you into ranked play. Your win loss is going to be much higher when playing as a team, than when playing alone. So that means a lot of solo, or smaller party players will have their rank undervalued, while those who party up will have their rank overvalued. Disconnections also do not register as a loss (which is stupid) therefore this data can also be skewed by people attempting to avoid losses, making it even less valuable. This is possible for all of the data in Siege, though I feel more likely to occur in ranked play where people take the wins and losses more seriously.

Outside of ranked we have casual statistics. Despite the name, I think these actually hold the most competitive value, the aforementioned reasons make ranked stats relatively, irrelevant (actual rank would be much more relevant if ranked was split between parties and solo, as it is in games like rocket league). But casual KDR, is usually a decent representation of an individuals ability that is relatively independent of whether they are playing with a good team or no. I certainly lose more games when I play alone, but I'm still able to retain a similar kill to death ratio, and that statistic doesn't plateau as a result of same skill matchmaking.

On this matter, on same games without a sufficient skill-based matchmaking system; Destiny, Call of Duty etc, anything above 1.98 places you into the top 1% of the distribution. While this in itself isn't indicative of competitive value in the more serious gametypes, I think it does indicate the players that posses the raw ability to be shaped into competitive players given appropriate focus on communication and strategy.

I'm curious on this matter as I want to begin grouping a good team together for ranked play and want to investigate what may be the best metric by which to sort players. So ultimately, I need to determine the statistic or combination of statistics that are is best predictive of ranked performance.

Would anyone like to share their opinion on this?

Evolved1

I preferred games when they didn't track any of this bullshit, tbh.

I preferred games when they didn't track any of this bullshit, tbh.

I guess that's an opinion too, but I do personally like the statistics. If someone is rocking a 0.5 kill to death ratio in casual, then that gives me a fair warning not to take them into ranked.

I feel that in objective focused games like Battlefield, kill to death ratio and the pursuit of a better kill to death ratio often cultivates player behavior in a manner that is detrimental to the multiplayer gameplay experience, however in games like Siege where kill to death is a very direct representation of your performance in a match, it's a pretty relevant statistic.

I love games, but one of the reasons I play them is to be challenged by them and having a metric to go by in which I can judge my own performance, and that of others is helpful in directing my experiences in a way that I can improve, and thereby seek further challenges with a team of similarly capable players.

I guess that's an opinion too, but I do personally like the statistics. If someone is rocking a 0.5 kill to death ratio in casual, then that gives me a fair warning not to take them into ranked.

I feel that in objective focused games like Battlefield, kill to death ratio and the pursuit of a better kill to death ratio often cultivates player behavior in a manner that is detrimental to the multiplayer gameplay experience, however in games like Siege where kill to death is a very direct representation of your performance in a match, it's a pretty relevant statistic.

I love games, but one of the reasons I play them is to be challenged by them and having a metric to go by in which I can judge my own performance, and that of others is helpful in directing my experiences in a way that I can improve, and thereby seek further challenges with a team of similarly capable players.

KD ratio in Casual doesn't really matter as that's a place to experiment also one of my buddies rarely gets kills but he does really well with planning , cameras etc... which are just as important.

also I would hate to think my buddies would not take me into ranked due to KD. games use to be about fun not E Penis.

Klyka

Banned
I like stats, but I do wish games with alternate victory conditions beyond Killing as many people as possible would stop having an active KDR/scoreboard in-game. It encourages players to focus mainly on getting whatever kills they can. And it encourages teammates to pressure players who would rather do things like scout for Intel with their drone.

I'm more interested in creeping around and getting kills, myself, but it'd be really cool if passive styles were encouraged somehow. Renown bonuses for kills are directly discouraging this kind of play probably more than the scoreboard, too.

I use drone ike 80% of my playtime in my group of friends and I really can't care about kills and score. Who cares? None of us are getting paid for this shit. You don't get a bonus cheque for having 10000 points.

Keihart

Let's open a new topic up for discussion here. What is the best statistic in which one can make judgement on a players skill?

Ranked kill to death ratio, and win loss is nice and all, but ultimatey irrelevent. As if the ranking system is doing its job, most players should plataeue with a 1.0 KDR and 1.0 Win Loss as the matchmaking system starts to place them against opponents of equal skill. Even if you're within the top 10% of players, you should end up with a 1.0 KDR, and win loss, as your matched against people who are just as good as you are, within the top 10%.

What about the rank itself? I guess that's a pretty accurate testament to your ability, sometimes. Unfortunately it's very much skewed by the people who accompany you into ranked play. Your win loss is going to be much higher when playing as a team, than when playing alone. So that means a lot of solo, or smaller party players will have their rank undervalued, while those who party up will have their rank overvalued. Disconnections also do not register as a loss (which is stupid) therefore this data can also be skewed by people attempting to avoid losses, making it even less valuable. This is possible for all of the data in Siege, though I feel more likely to occur in ranked play where people take the wins and losses more seriously.

Outside of ranked we have casual statistics. Despite the name, I think these actually hold the most competitive value, the aforementioned reasons make ranked stats relatively, irrelevant (actual rank would be much more relevant if ranked was split between parties and solo, as it is in games like rocket league). But casual KDR, is usually a decent representation of an individuals ability that is relatively independent of whether they are playing with a good team or no. I certainly lose more games when I play alone, but I'm still able to retain a similar kill to death ratio, and that statistic doesn't plateau as a result of same skill matchmaking.

On this matter, on same games without a sufficient skill-based matchmaking system; Destiny, Call of Duty etc, anything above 1.98 places you into the top 1% of the distribution. While this in itself isn't indicative of competitive value in the more serious gametypes, I think it does indicate the players that posses the raw ability to be shaped into competitive players given appropriate focus on communication and strategy.

I'm curious on this matter as I want to begin grouping a good team together for ranked play and want to investigate what may be the best metric by which to sort players. So ultimately, I need to determine the statistic or combination of statistics that are is best predictive of ranked performance.

Would anyone like to share their opinion on this?

I don't like to fixate on statistics either, since at the end, best teams are not best individual players, but teams that understand each other effortlesly.

I've seen this happen in games like LoL and Dota too, this games feel very much like those to me.

Also Ranked should have solo and party queue, and make you register a team for party ranked. Team Ranking would be a real metric i would be interested.

also I would hate to think my buddies would not take me into ranked due to KD. games use to be about fun not E Penis.

I don't understand why anyone would want to be taken to ranked with a team whom they did not feel they were on an equal footing with, in the first place. If your friends were all 2.5 KDR players and you were 0.5, would you honestly want them to carry you through a series of ranked games?

It would dramatically inflate your ranking to the point of redundancy. Matches alone or with other teams would skew your matchmaking towards players vastly outside of your individual skill level meaning you would incurr loss after loss until your rank re-stabilised.

I too play games for fun, but I feel that playing games at a high level of play is fun. People often seem to think the two are dissociated. Why do you think people like Truetalent play at Platinum 1, with a good group of players? He plays for fun, but much of his enjoyment seems to stem from being very good at games. I have watched him play Street Fighter in the past, which he is also pretty good at.

I would never say I didn't want to play with someone because they were not very good. But I wouldn't want to take someone to a competitive foray that I did not feel they were ready for.

KD ratio in Casual doesn't really matter as that's a place to experiment also one of my buddies rarely gets kills but he does really well with planning , cameras etc... which are just as important.

Planning is vague, but if one of your strengths is 'being good at cameras' then your buddy is probably not an especially remarkable player (no offense intended). Everyone playing at a reasonable level of play should be good at coordinating a strategy, including operating and reporting information from tools such as cameras. My fiance is good at reporting information from cameras, but yesterday I watched her let someone plant the bomb, while she sat on the camera in the same room. It was interesting to watch.

I don't like to fixate on statistics either, since at the end, best teams are not best individual players, but teams that understand each other effortlesly.

I've seen this happen in games like LoL and Dota too, this games feel very much like those to me.

Also Ranked should have solo and party queue, and make you register a team for party ranked. Team Ranking would be a real metric i would be interested.

Indeed, if ranked had solo and party queues then statistics would be relevant. Also, ranked win loss, and ranked KDR should be replaced by your ranking badges across those two playlists.

Evolved1

I like stats, but I do wish games with alternate victory conditions beyond Killing as many people as possible would stop having an active KDR/scoreboard in-game. It encourages players to focus mainly on getting whatever kills they can. And it encourages teammates to pressure players who would rather do things like scout for Intel with their drone.

I'm more interested in creeping around and getting kills, myself, but it'd be really cool if passive styles were encouraged somehow. Renown bonuses for kills are directly discouraging this kind of play probably more than the scoreboard, too.
I was surprised to see the game reward points for absorbing damage with the extended shield. I'm near the top in points even without firing a shot. Lol.

rinse82

Starting to piss me off now - sucks to finish a great game and then see the synchronizing data screen of death and get no renown.

K/D Ratio is pretty irrelevant in this game.

I don't agree with that at all, and honestly, I feel people that dismiss it so adamantly often do so because they do not perform especially well. Saying kill to death ratio isn't important, is functionally the same as saying 'killing people and avoiding death isn't important'.

Klyka

Banned
I don't agree with that at all, and honestly, I feel people that dismiss it so adamantly often do so because they do not perform especially well. Saying kill to death ratio isn't important, is functionally the same as saying 'killing people and avoiding death isn't important'.

muh KDR

Why do I have constant issues with Ranked servers? There's 10x more connection errors, and when you're playing it feels like the hit registration is much worse than casual. I'm constantly getting turned and shot.

I don't understand how someone's k/d is relevant in a game where you can be a shield point man.

Well, that's a factor, if you play as a shield, right?

It's like saying, I don't get how someone's k/d is relevant in a game where you can play support... the answer is, that its relevance is modified by the character you are playing. That doesn't make the resultant statistic irrelevant, it just provides a modified distribution that is character dependent.

At the same time, I think you are over emphasizing the shields offensive limitations. Shields can take point, and lethal, I'm unsure why you are suggesting the two are mutually exclusive. A friend of mine that only plays shields rocks a 2.2 KDR, and he regularly clutches as the last man alive, killing 2-3 players on his own. Of my friends, he is one of the most lethal.

Keihart

I don't understand how someone's k/d is relevant in a game where you can be a shield point man.

Yup, and were there are operators that especialize in drones for example or breaching and there are ones that are offensive instead.

I usually am the top player killwise in my team when i play with friends, doesn't mean a thing more than i just kill more because i had the chance.

Would you care for K/D ration in LoL or Dota?

Edit: Jeez Chronospherics why so backhanded with the "people that don't perform very well" ? support players are gonna support and i would prefer that kind of player playing the role than someone obssesed with KDR because there is nothing worse than a player worried about KDR instead of winning the match.

nOoblet16

Asking everyone to stay quiet is a horrible thing to do if you want to get better at a game where coordination with your team is key.

Watch a Truetalent match, he's really good at this game(he's Plat I rank on PC); you'll see constant communication and one or two shouting moments.
I would argue that listening to enemy is equally, if not more important when you are alone. I'd rather have everyone shut up than talk and give me 4 different calls all at the same time. The amount of times I've died because I couldn't hear the person around the corner due to my teammates talking is quite often.

Calls should be extremely brief like "behind the desk" or "to the left" if it's needed and no more than one person should talk at the same time, otherwise it just becomes noise and makes it extra hard cause with the noise I can't hear the enemy. Also calling out something that I already know is not helpful either, so if an enemy is within 10 metre radius then I am better off listening to the enemy than callouts that are already outdated by the timethe person finishes speaking. I'm saying this from my experience with other single life MP games honestly.

Yeah, they do. At least myself and my friends get into it and when 3 out of the 5 of us are in the USMC...they like to use phonetic alphabet lol
The chances of a team full of military people playing together is slim. The guys in the video are obviously not military people and neither am I or the people I play with. What I am saying is that it's not the general experience...you speaking like that with your mates is an exception rather than the norm and as such you can't really use that experience to claim that it's the norm in such case.

There is a reason footsteps and every single movement makes a sound in this game. I am better off listening to the enemy if they are close and it's a 1v1 or 1v2 situation than listening to calls that take 5 seconds to finish and 1 second to even get to me (due to party chat lag).

Somewhat. If a team has two players with a 2+ K/D ratio they in effect can at worst bring the game to a 3 vs 1 if they kill as expected.

Yup, I don't see how people don't appreciate that.

My non-gaf friends and I mostly sit between 2 and 3 kill to death ratios, and that makes all of us unbelievably lethal. We've all done something stupid and died? Well, it's alright, because the last man alive has every chance of killing the remaining 3 players.

On many occasion, one of my team will kill two or three enemies before they enter the building. That lethality has a direct relationship to the players kill to death ratio, and I absolutely can't understand how people can say that it's not an advantage to have players like that on your team.

I'm not saying it's more or less important than factors like communication. Certainly, a team of lethal but uncoordinated players can be thwarted by good communication from lesser players, however, good communication just makes those high-performing players even more effective.

I play Hunt. Fps doesn't actually bother me that much.

The worst part of Hunt now is the Suicide Bombers that make solo'ing really difficult. And just the aggressive AI in general. You also have mid-match spawns, that really sour the experience. I've posted about this before in more depth, but Hunt is disappointing.

Ubisoft clearly does not understand Hunt, what people like, want, or expect. They really dropped the ball on this mode. It's the worst version in the franchise. 60 fps couldn't fi it.

They don't get it.

The MP they nailed, imo. But they really fucked up Hunt.

I disagree. Im not a big fan of the outside spawning either, but the mode is significantly better than than it was in Vegas where enemies regularly spawned in directly behind you indoors which made clearing areas pointless. The Vegas AI was also much less impressive.

The rest of the Siege's core mechanics all translate well to Terrorist Hunt. The defend and bomb defusal game mode variants are a different experience almost playing like a horde mode which adds another unique experience and value to a game than some people claim lack content.

I think you are going too far saying they dont know what fans of Terrorist Hunt wanted. The classic mode in the game is pretty much what everyone wanted. Things I would like to see improved

-optimize to 60 fps
-handle outside spawning better, the enemies should not appear out of thin air to those players still outside. Make it more random instead of triggered on the same numbers on the "enemies left" counter
-on all modes have some sentries posted outside at the start of the match
-add the matchmaking option to the menu structure before launching a game to help funnel players into the gametypes they want to play since most people dont know u can filter in the options menu
-let players choose attacker or defender operators on all terrorist hunt modes. A mix of both of their gadgets would lead to interesting team composition choices
-add a.i. Squadmates

Keihart

I disagree with the irrelevant adjective.

Having a natural born killer in the squad is far from irrelevant, pulling headshots after headshots can be a huge advantage.

Yeah , irrelevant might be a wrong wording, it is relevant for some roles, no doubt about it.

Evolved1

I disagree. Im not a big fan of the outside spawning either, but the mode is significantly better than than it was in Vegas where enemies regularly spawned in directly behind you indoors which made clearing areas pointless. The Vegas AI was also much less impressive.

The rest of the Siege's core mechanics all translate well to Terrorist Hunt. The defend and bomb defusal game mode variants are a different experience almost playing like a horde mode which adds another unique experience and value to a game than some people claim lack content.

I think you are going too far saying they dont know what fans of Terrorist Hunt wanted. The classic mode in the game is pretty much what everyone wanted. Things I would like to see improved

-optimize to 60 fps
-handle outside spawning better, the enemies should not appear out of thin air to those players still outside. Make it more random instead of triggered on the same numbers on the "enemies left" counter
-on all modes have some sentries posted outside at the start of the match
-add the matchmaking option to the menu structure before launching a game to help funnel players into the gametypes they want to play since most people dont know u can filter in the options menu
-let players choose attacker or defender operators on all terrorist hunt modes. A mix of both of their gadgets would lead to interesting team composition choices
-add a.i. Squadmates

This is a good post. I'll defer. And it's quite possible I'm misrepresenting spawning in past games. That's embarrassing given the amount of time I played them.

Idk though... Hunt just feels way off. Way off. Reason for my salty response. More I play, more it grates.

You make good points though.

This is a good post. I'll defer. And it's quite possible I'm misrepresenting spawning in past games. That's embarrassing given the amount of time I played them.

Idk though... Hunt just feels way off. Way off. Reason for my salty response. More I play, more it grates.

You make good points though.

I've played a good deal in previous games and I feel that it feels off too. I felt that in Rainbow Six Vegas, they would move around, and the gameplay would feel dynamic, and fluid as a result. If I began my engagement towards at the front of the house then all of the enemies in the house would orientate towards that direction. It would feel like they were hunting you, actively trying to kill you.

It doesn't feel that way in Siege. I move into one room and they are all just stood there. Sometimes there will be one guy just sat in a random room alone, like an isolated bathroom. Not taking cover, not guarding a chokepoint, not orientated towards previous sounds of gunfire, just sat there like a lemming, waiting to be shot. Let's increment the difficulty and see if that changes his behaviour. Nope, he's still sat there, only now he's more accurate.

Meanwhile a suicide bomber moves up and down the stairs, up and down, up and down. As if he can't decide what he's doing. He's not patrolling anything, he's just an idiot. He will walk into gunfire, walk off, then walk into gunfire again, as if he's unaware of the previous encounter. Very little hopes of any of them navigating towards anything even a few rooms away, worse pathfinding than a ghost on Pacman.

I do not recall enemies spawning in buildings I had cleared on Vegas, though I could be mistaken.

I've played a good deal in previous games and I feel that it feels off too. I felt that in Rainbow Six Vegas, they would move around, and the gameplay would feel dynamic, and fluid as a result. If I began my engagement towards at the front of the house then all of the enemies in the house would orientate towards that direction. It would feel like they were hunting you, actively trying to kill you.

It doesn't feel that way in Siege. I move into one room and they are all just stood there. Sometimes there will be one guy just sat in a random room alone, like an isolated bathroom. Not taking cover, not guarding a chokepoint, not orientated towards previous sounds of gunfire, just sat there like a lemming, waiting to be shot.

I do not recall enemies spawning in buildings I had cleared, though I could be mistaken.

I see your point about lack of patrolling. I suppose that is something else they could improve.

As for enemies sitting around like "lemmings", that is a legit tactic in PvP to camp away from the objective to flank from behind or catch someone moving thru an area they feel is safe while not using the appropriate level of caution.

They didnt move around much in Vegas until you stirred them up and then you could camp a corner and wait for a bunch of them to aimlessly run towards you. In the objective based modes it makes more sense that they would be dug in waiting for your attack similar to how the PvP plays out in most cases. i feel they come to you as much as they are stationary in Siege.

Make sure you are at least playing on Hard as the enemies are braindead on Normal.

Evolved1

Talking about laser sights, only the dot can be seen, correct? Not the actual beam?
No, you see the beam. Especially people looking in windows from rappel... you can determine their position outside the window from the angle of the beam, or see them coming around corners, or aiming out of doorways.

Arnie

Really enjoying the game but it's frustrating as fuck when your stats and renown don't register post-match. Happened twice in quick succession following games that my team and I did well in.

I keep making the mistake of forgetting to choose an operative because I'm too distracted by my phone lol. Is there an option to auto pick an operative?

I take it there are server problems right now? Tried 4 times in a row to play MP but each time the screen just gets stuck on smoke in the background and I have to close the app.

Simo

I love it when enemy players prefer kills, leaving the objective wide open as if they're playing COD and barricaded in, so you can recon the house and just sweep in with the win in just less than 2 minutes. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt5M4NDQ6yE

I guess Thursday or Friday was one of our best nights given we went on a 28 win streak or something like that.

Klyka

Banned
1 1/2 hours ago the game broke 20.000 concurrent Steam players.
http://steamcharts.com/app/359550

Over the last 3 days the max concurrent player count went from 17k to now 20k.
This is almost 1 month after release of the game, where other games usually have lost a big chunk of concurrent players already, Siege is increasing it's numbers instead.

According to Steamspy the game now also has over 260k Steam owners.

Haven't had a single game give me xp today except for the ones I've lost in. Also I'm constantly getting paired with unranked people who are either terrible or actively antagonise me. I've literally gone down from silver 4 to silver 2.
/salt

Top Bottom