• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Worst connection I've had in a long time today.

Why is the aiming bug still a thing on Xbox?? I seriously have to go into the setting and adjust the zoomed sensitivity every time I turn the game on or it moves in chunks instead of smoothly. Almost every basic component of this game is broken in some way.

Lagamorph

Got the PS4 version of this from Boomerang (Game mail rental in the UK) this morning. Sent it back an hour later.

The situation training was pretty meh, and when I tried to get onto a multiplayer game, it found a party quick enough, but after looking at a loading screen for 10 minutes and listening to people complain about it always taking this long I just closed the game, ejected the disc and walked round to the postbox to send it back.

Erban1

Got the PS4 version of this from Boomerang (Game mail rental in the UK) this morning. Sent it back an hour later.

The situation training was pretty meh, and when I tried to get onto a multiplayer game, it found a party quick enough, but after looking at a loading screen for 10 minutes and listening to people complain about it always taking this long I just closed the game, ejected the disc and walked round to the postbox to send it back.

Shame, you're missing out man. It works more often than not and when playing with RainbowGaf its amazing.

Currently tuned into the GAF pickup game, i swear i'll make the next one. What's the score so far?

Hatchtag

Banned

I've had long wait times happen before, but it's fairly uncommon (XB1 version). There's some issues, but the core game's a blast to play.

Anyways, I think my new favorite strategy is entering from a way higher up area than the target. Can sometimes get a surprise kill from enemies not expecting you to be up there.

I thought people were tactical in this? I had a team just rush in to the mansion to defuse the bomb and get picked off instead of finding all the bombs:/

iMax

Have we established how "Montagne" is pronounced yet? I maintain it's "mon-tyne" but people online keep telling me I'm wrong :/

This needs to be a weekly thing

P.s. Broadbandit is a doucher.

f89dec42491b57a9_obviously.xxxlarge.gif

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that I managed to carry my team to victory while maintaining my status at the bottom of the leaderboard. My soft and sultry voice was the real hero.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Sign me up fer next week. I had too much to do tonight.

Top Bottom