• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

That'd be pretty hard to adjust into Siege. Maybe if it was like Dante's, it'd be a bit easier.
Maybe add a 4th floor below the vault, with maybe one additional vault entrance
(a 3rd staircase possibly a fire-escape that connects to the helipad or maybe open up an elevator shaft that you can repel into the vault)
That in addition to having the old repel lines running down to windows on the new floor should work imo.

I hit rank 100 recently, and finally pushed my casual KDR to 3.0 (2.5 ranked).

In other news my fiance says I've been playing Siege too much and it's causing some issues between us... so I'm going to have to take a break. I'll be on less for a while at least.

If anyone on PS4 wants to play Helldivers hit me up (it's free on Plus for Feb). I think that game shares a lot with Siege, in that it's quite tactical, and friendly fire is always a possibility.

Genryu

Banned
Was just about to start a game with a few people on Discord, and my power goes out right when the match starts. When it comes back, everyone is gone.

Japanese SAT confirmed, via reddit:

qrZXJvG.jpg

Source: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201601/30098371.html

Note the kabuki influenced mask.

Drewfonse

I hit rank 100 recently, and finally pushed my casual KDR to 3.0 (2.5 ranked).

In other news my fiance says I've been playing Siege too much and it's causing some issues between us... so I'm going to have to take a break. I'll be on less for a while at least.

If anyone on PS4 wants to play Helldivers hit me up (it's free on Plus for Feb). I think that game shares a lot with Siege, in that it's quite tactical, and friendly fire is always a possibility.

Your skills will atrophy. Just break up with her.

kdr of 3? jesus. mine is like 0.75. I really suck comparatively (although that was a byproduct of starting out since I hadn't done a twin stick shooter in several years) although I'm getting better.

Kalentan

25,000R/600C each.

Honestly this makes me want to just buy the Season Pass. I'm sure I could get that much if I just sit and play all day. And I do play often enough, but I'd also like to buy skins and such with renown.

Hm...

Also I just used an enemy teams Tachanka's turret to kill their own last 2 guys. >:)

Honestly this makes me want to just buy the Season Pass. I'm sure I could get that much if I just sit and play all day. And I do play often enough, but I'd also like to buy skins and such with renown.

Hm...

Also I just used an enemy teams Tachanka's turret to kill their own last 2 guys. >:)

That's sweet. With the 50% weekend, I'm getting about 500 for a match of casual. The points are flowing. Getting close to that 100,000R mark now (100 hours play, all operators unlocked, and attachments for each gun I use for every operator).

Beaulieu

Bahahaha. XBOX. XBOX!?

Hahahaha. At least we will finally get some top level tourney play.

Ubisoft is really lacking when it cone to pushing this game in the tourney/esports scene!

i dont understand why the "xbox" thing is what people here get stuck on
it's PC as well, which is where the competition is important

iMax

Bahahaha. XBOX. XBOX!?

Hahahaha. At least we will finally get some top level tourney play.

Ubisoft is really lacking when it cone to pushing this game in the tourney/esports scene!
Huh? It's both platforms, except one of them doesn't have cheating.

i dont understand why the "xbox" thing is what people here get stuck on
it's PC as well, which is where the competition is important

Well, funnily enough, for people that play on console, the console platform, is actually more important.

There are plenty of competitive console games, people in that audience, care about that side of gaming too, and in turn they care about which games and platforms are supported.

Teabagging is so commonplace and fun, but every so often there's just something about a teabagger that makes you crack up. The second guy in this was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aVPRFeeMDk

I really dislike teabagging. It just seems unsportsman like.

It depends on the context I guess. I mean if you did something amazing and beat all odds then I can sort of understand when people do it. Context shapes the intention somewhat, and I feel if it's after an impressive feat it's just a sort of celebration, rather than an effort to degrade the losing team.

But generally, it just comes across as crude to me. I just picture some smug 12 year old kid on the other end, every time I see someone doing it.

NeoGiff

I really dislike teabagging. It just seems unsportsman like.

It depends on the context I guess. I mean if you did something amazing and beat all odds then I can sort of understand when people do it. Context shapes the intention somewhat, and I feel if it's after an impressive feat it's just a sort of celebration, rather than an effort to degrade the losing team.

But generally, it just comes across as crude to me. I just picture some smug 12 year old kid on the other end, every time I see someone doing it.

I think you're reading into it way too much. I only see it as an innocent bit of fun, especially in this game. I'll take teabagging over teamkilling any day.

I think you're reading into it way too much. I only see it as an innocent bit of fun, especially in this game. I'll take teabagging over teamkilling any day.

One is just unsportsmanlike, the other I actually find offensive. When someone team kills, they are actively demonstrating that they have complete disregard for the time and entertainment of the other 9 people in the lobby, it's utterly inconsiderate, a horrible thing to do.

I actually removed a guy from my friends list who team killed one of us 'as a joke'. Not interested in playing with someone like that. Meanwhile, some people on my friends list do teabag, and while I consider it unsportsmanlike, most of us just take the piss out of them when they do it. It's childish and makes me cringe, but it doesn't make me hate the person doing it, like teamkilling does.

So I think saying you'd take tea bagging over team killing is an obvious conclusion, but it doesn't make tea bagging any less juvenile. It's like taunting in fighting games (also generally frowned upon), except it also features a rape reference... lovely.

KodaRuss

I am with you on the teabagging Chrono. It stupid, childish and just unsportsmanlike.

I just kinda cringe when I see people do it. Grow up you are acting like an idiot.

HiiiLife

Guess I'm a dick for contesting the objective at the laundry room staircase on Oregon. Match counted down to zero and I stayed there for at least five minutes while he was in the laundry room waiting for me. Then I received the hate mail from the opponents for not coming down.

You got me fucked up if you think I'm gonna go down there letting you have the drop on me. Espeically in ranked. Lol.

Also why the fuck would they patch out the sound of a player destroying the briefcase. It's happened way too many times for it to be a glitch. Don't understand the logic behind that one with the developers but so much for using sound to your advantage.

Guess I'm a dick for contesting the objective at the laundry room staircase on Oregon. Match counted down to zero and I stayed there for at least five minutes while he was in the laundry room waiting for me. Then I received the hate mail from the opponents for not coming down.

You got me fucked up if you think I'm gonna go down there letting you have the drop on me. Espeically in ranked. Lol.

Also why the fuck would they patch out the sound of a player destroying the briefcase. It's happened way too many times for it to be a glitch. Don't understand the logic behind that one with the developers but so much for using sound to your advantage.

Lol, to your first part.

I agree with you on the briefcase sound situation. For a game that puts such huge emphasis on sound, to not have sound in that instance is absurd.

HiiiLife

Lol, to your first part.

I agree with you on the briefcase sound situation. For a game that puts such huge emphasis on sound, to not have sound in that instance is absurd.

Just doesn't make sense. You can hear a guy crawling around a few rooms down but when a player is putting all his might into smashing a case? Silence. It's silly. Lol. Needs to be like SnD in CoD how you can hear players planting and defusing. Cmon Ubi.

Just doesn't make sense. You can hear a guy crawling around a few rooms down but when a player is putting all his might into smashing a case? Silence. It's silly. Lol. Needs to be like SnD in CoD how you can hear players planting and defusing. Cmon Ubi.

Totally agree.

Would make all aspects of it even more tense.

Man, I thought the TLOU online community was douchey. This game's community is straight douchebag central.

Teabaggers everywhere. And for what? To prove what everyone already knows? That you're a douche?

Mokoi

Banned
Bug i figured out. if you play on 1024 and use bandit or kapkan it toggles a unintended aim assist on pc, so you can snap to heads real easy

Yea I noticed the briefcase thing the other day. Thought I missed it or it glitched. Wtf is up with that?

Man, I thought the TLOU online community was douchey. This game's community is straight douchebag central.

Teabaggers everywhere. And for what? To prove what everyone already knows? That you're a douche?

The cameras are on and people are watching duh. It's 2016, attention rivals water as a requirement for life.

I only teabag in retaliation.

Why does that make you so mad?

I've teabagged at least two people tonight, felt good.

Felt good? That's actually sad.

To make people like you upset so you spend your time typing in game how I'm worse than Hitler instead of actually trying to help your team win.

Guys, I found the douche.

The cameras are on and people are watching duh. It's 2016, attention rivals water as a requirement for life.

I only teabag in retaliation.

Yep. Same here.

Not sure about them... But when people teabag me, it just enrages me. Like there's nothing more enraging to me then people who teabag. It's weird to explain but it just does.

It's just childish. My twelve year old son doesn't act like this.

HiiiLife

I guess all the years of Halo kinda desensitized me to the taunt. I get more annoyed with griefers. One of the worst parts about this community.

I got this yesterday. My Internets shit so patch has taken forever. Almost done. Got the missions 100% in preparation. 6600 renown going in. Been pretty tight so far alone.

Top Bottom