• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Stat!

Should be on tonight and on the weekend as well.

New fix that on some errors, you'll automatically rejoin your team! Progress!

EDIT: Oh my god, this junior is clearly stealing my thunder.

Next fix (I hope): Allow you to queue to join your teammates for the next game (that way, peopel dont just kick people cause their friends are on)

I might be on tonight as well. Feel free to just spam me invites if you see me online. I want to do some ranked but I'd rather play with GAF than randoms to preserve my ranking.

Erban1

Yeah but I figure my odds are better. Trying to hedge my bets. I've only lost one ranked game so far. Gotta keep the streak alive.

You might want to run far away in that case then lol, we've got a bad habit of starting off really strong and falling apart late game...but it has been a couple weeks since we've ventured into Ranked. Maybe our luck will change.

Rocketz

Lord I had a horrible morning. Couldn't seem to get anything going.
Got shot through vents, blew myself up, got team killed it was just an absolute cluster.

I always seem to have great starts but the more games I play, the worse I do. Only had one troll today. He C4 himself and 3 other people on the team at as soon as the round started and was immediately kicked. I was left by myself in a 1v5 with Yager.

Massa

First round going great, my team isn't the best but I kill 4 people to win it, then immediately as round 2 starts some asshole kills me. It was so quick I figured he accidently pressed the trigger or something, but then another asshole kills him and the rest of the team.

I'm done with casual mode.

LAM09

The more I play, the more issues become apparent. Every patches sorts a few things, but does as much damage in the process. Any patch incoming?

The more I play, the more issues become apparent. Every patches sorts a few things, but does as much damage in the process. Any patch incoming?

I'm with you here man, game's infrastructure is shocking sometimes, my friend and I regularly find it difficult to get into a match despite waiting upwards of 4 minutes then quit, rejoin, and hope for the best. He also regularly drops our because his connection isn't stable, we be great if he could rejoin and not have to wait while the rest of us complete the match for him.

Multiplayer casual I have no problem getting matches. Never tried rank. Last couple days trying to join a terrorist hunt game on hard has been ridiculous. 1 in 5 tries maybe gets through. Are there just not enough people playing it or what? On ps4 by the way.

Stat!

Oh, and has there been any rumblings about the new map and operators yet?

Yes. These aren't confirmed but from sound clips/images:

The new attacker will have a small shield on his gun preventing him from being headshotted but give him less view.

The new defender will be able to place cameras.

NeoGiff

Finally!

Now to never play Terrorist Hunt ever again.

U9Nfp9k.jpg

andycapps

I'm with you here man, game's infrastructure is shocking sometimes, my friend and I regularly find it difficult to get into a match despite waiting upwards of 4 minutes then quit, rejoin, and hope for the best. He also regularly drops our because his connection isn't stable, we be great if he could rejoin and not have to wait while the rest of us complete the match for him.
Sounds like some of your problem here may be the friend with the unstable connection. Lord knows there are issues with this game but it doesn't need any curveballs thrown it's way with strict NAT types or flaky connections.

Saintruski

Unconfirmed Member
happened 4 times today IN RANKED

I get in a match that has a party of 3. They dont like that i pick an operator they liked, they gang vote kicked me...

Another occasion, i was doing better than all then they kept dying they raged that i let them die because they were being used as bait (which they were) and i still won the round, i got kciked

Another occasion, they just decided to kick me because apparently they like trolling?

Another occasion who knows why, they kicked someone else for taking glaz as a class when one of them wanted it...

In ranked being kicked counts as a loss, and gets you banned for the time limit regardless of why you were kicked....

Saintruski

Unconfirmed Member
happened 4 times today IN RANKED

I get in a match that has a party of 3. They dont like that i pick an operator they liked, they gang vote kicked me...

Another occasion, i was doing better than all then they kept dying they raged that i let them die because they were being used as bait (which they were) and i still won the round, i got kciked

Another occasion, they just decided to kick me because apparently they like trolling?

Another occasion who knows why, they kicked someone else for taking glaz as a class when one of them wanted it...

In ranked being kicked counts as a loss, and gets you banned for the time limit regardless of why you were kicked....

SnH78s3.jpg

6th time in happened in 12 hours IN RANKED

You get parties if you dont abide by their rules you get kicked..

Party of 4...i got kicked because i refused to go all recruit with them and not use drones or cameras...UBISUCKS! you cant build a competitive game around that...my rank and W/L ratio plummeted, and ive been banned from ranked all day

andycapps

SnH78s3.jpg

6th time in happened in 12 hours IN RANKED

You get parties if you dont abide by their rules you get kicked..

Party of 4...i got kicked because i refused to go all recruit with them and not use drones or cameras...UBISUCKS! you cant build a competitive game around that...my rank and W/L ratio plummeted, and ive been banned from ranked all day
That's so stupid. If they want to do a custom game why don't they just do that?

Well, I found next level team killing. First round enemies turn against each other, we clean up the remaining two.

Second round, one of team mates randomly double-kill and gets kicked. I have no idea why. I felt like he was trying to even out the game for the first round.

Third round, enemy team self-implodes harder, two auto-kicks.

Fourth round finally no one dies.

---

If this game had the pop, I got a great solution to all these TKers – go the R* route and send them into their own playlist. Sort by people who accrue x amount of TKs in the first 5 seconds on offense or during the prep phase during defense.

I'd also love to see Ubi's stats on the amount of games where no one quotes out during the first two rounds.

Well, I found next level team killing. First round enemies turn against each other, we clean up the remaining two.

Second round, one of team mates randomly double-kill and gets kicked. I have no idea why. I felt like he was trying to even out the game for the first round.

Third round, enemy team self-implodes harder, two auto-kicks.

Fourth round finally no one dies.

---

If this game had the pop, I got a great solution to all these TKers – go the R* route and send them into their own playlist. Sort by people who accrue x amount of TKs in the first 5 seconds on offense or during the prep phase during defense.

I'd also love to see Ubi's stats on the amount of games where no one quotes out during the first two rounds.

Go Ranked! It'll be much more fun

OG Kush

So.. I finally made it rank 20 and start playing ranked. Wow, my first 3 matches were terrible. People who had high ranks playing absolute shit and people leaving. Like I'm not trying to big myself up or anything, but how do people who get to rank 80+ still play terrible? Time like this I wish they allowed keyboard chat for console games!

So.. I finally made it rank 20 and start playing ranked. Wow, my first 3 matches were terrible. People who had high ranks playing absolute shit and people leaving. Like I'm not trying to big myself up or anything, but how do people who get to rank 80+ still play terrible? Time like this I wish they allowed keyboard chat for console games!

People can be shitty forever haha, it shouldn't happen to often later on depending on your rank. Since it was your placements matches you might be able to go to a level where you don't meet that many bad players.

Man, I really want to love this game, but playing solo is sucking so much of the fun out of it for me, to the point where I'm playing it less and less. Without competent, communicative teammates that work together, it just sucks so much of the life out of it.

Sigh. It's depressing.

andycapps

Man, I really want to love this game, but playing solo is sucking so much of the fun out of it for me, to the point where I'm playing it less and less. Without competent, communicative teammates that work together, it just sucks so much of the life out of it.

Sigh. It's depressing.
What platform are you on?

Sigh. It's depressing.

Are you playing ranked or casual?

If this game had the pop, I got a great solution to all these TKers – go the R* route and send them into their own playlist. Sort by people who accrue x amount of TKs in the first 5 seconds on offense or during the prep phase during defense..

Could something like this be patched in? If someone gets enough fairfight reports then they can all be grouped together.

Was this discussed? Reconnecting after Disconnected Match Fix Deployed (3/10/2016)

Reconnecting after Disconnected Match Fix Deployed 10MAR2016 | Feedback Requested
Today we deployed a seamless fix to help with reconnecting to the game after experiencing a disconnection. Players who experience a disconnect with error 042 or 056 will now automatically rejoin their former game if it is still in-progress.

This has been deployed live seamlessly this morning with no downtime and we would appreciate feedback on your experience.

Nevermind then. On PS4 we have a group message going and have parties going regularly. Not sure what this community has going on Xbox.
That's ok, I appreciate the thought anyway. :)
Are you playing ranked or casual?

Could something like this be patched in? If someone gets enough fairfight reports then they can all be grouped together.
Ranked. Playing casual is really boring to me now.
Added you— I've not played much but would really like to.
Sounds good!

These guys that just jump into the map and don't really check corners, never use their drones and really never use any tactics but just go through and clean-up because of a great map awareness and gun control blow my mind.

They're doing pro league stuff on twitch right now. Last time I saw it, it was PC, this time it appears that they're playing on Xbox One instead of PC, apparently. Interesting.

Top Bottom