• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Guesong

I bought the season pass and didn't get that skin or the credits. I didn't even know about the skin, honestly. As far as the credits, I assumed I'd mistakenly spent those during the beta. lol.

See, straight from their FAQ :

What is the content of the Season Pass?
The Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass grants access to a one-year* VIP premium membership. This includes:

Exclusive 7 days early access to 8-all new Operators you can instantly add to your roster
5% Renown boost to speed up your progression
600 R6 Credits to purchase additional in-game content
5 daily challenges instead of 3, to obtain more Renown
Exclusive Season Pass Porter skin
Safari Bundle of 5 weapon skins (Tiger, Leopard, Gold, Snake, Zebra)*

*Safari Bundle releases on the 12th of January 2016
* Premium membership till December 1st 2016
*2 of the 8 new Operators will be released on the 12th of January 2016

I have the Renown Boost, I have the 5 daily challenges, and I have the Leopard Skin. Clearly my Season Pass is somehow valid, but content is missing.

What happens comes January, the new OPs release and I somehow dont have access? its also part of the reason why I am so hung up about this. I want to make sure everything is working and dear god they are making this super frustrating.

GravyButt

So can Glaz rifle shoot through everything? I used him for the first time today and pretty sure I got 4 kills shooting through a reinforced wall and castles reinforced door. I could be wrong because it was so hectic but I got 4 kills and was happy haha

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
See, straight from their FAQ :

I have the Renown Boost, I have the 5 daily challenges, and I have the Leopard Skin. Clearly my Season Pass is somehow valid, but content is missing.

What happens comes January, the new OPs release and I somehow dont have access? its also part of the reason why I am so hung up about this. I want to make sure everything is working and dear god they are making this super frustrating.
Hmm. Weird. I'm on PS4 with the same issue. So it's apparently not isolated. Like you, have everything else, but no porter skin or credits. That's peculiar.

Guesong

Hmm. Weird. I'm on PS4 with the same issue. So it's apparently not isolated. Like you, have everything else, but no porter skin or credits. That's peculiar.

Well I closed my first ticket and opened a new one, hopefully to get a new CS Rep. I will keep you guys updated on whatever shenanigans comes next.

So can Glaz rifle shoot through everything? I used him for the first time today and pretty sure I got 4 kills shooting through a reinforced wall and castles reinforced door. I could be wrong because it was so hectic but I got 4 kills and was happy haha

Not sure about reinforced walls, but they go through castle's door and window barricades and same thing for the plane window

Quote for free weekend codes. Get them while they are hot.

HOW TO REDEEM CODES:

1— Open the Uplay PC client and log in
2— Click Activate Product on the icon
3— Enter your activation code above, exactly as it is displayed
4— Click OK
5—Let me know you took a code and which one.

Yeah, matchmaking is completely fucked for us tonight on PS4. Had a blast for an hour or so on Terrorist Hunt and tried Multiplayer again. Couldn't get a single game yet again.

Fucking joke.

deoee

It's awesome when you get a flank on your enemies as a defender and get a few people
EWmof.gif

vazel

Banned
I read I'll get a renown booster if my free weekend codes get redeemed so here they are:

3K3P-YUAX-UHLA-PL3A
LL7L-EQDA-7HML-PNGP
P7CN-LP78-8GBF-ATJ4
KG3B-RW9A-MF6A-LAKC

Actually got a game just there! We were waiting to be matched-up for about 10 minutes, but it finally gave us a fucking game.

And now it's fucked again.

GravyButt

Ive yet to try T-hunt. Any good? Approximately how long does it normally take? I kind of like the length of the mp right now overall and curious if t-hunt could be good for when I need to scratch the itch but im short on time.

Ive yet to try T-hunt. Any good? Approximately how long does it normally take? I kind of like the length of the mp right now overall and curious if t-hunt could be good for when I need to scratch the itch but im short on time.
I think it's really good and really fun. Just try it.

Clydebink

Neo Member
I just unlocked Tachanka and used him for the first time in the House. I didn't use him in the beta and figured that I wouldn't enjoy standing in one place, but I didn't realize that he can just destroy a wall like that; very satisfying. I didn't kill anyone though.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Just to remind ps4 users, you can join the community to group up with people and play!

The easiest way to join the community is to send me a friend invite and ask but you can also try this process detailed below to find the community yourself. It does not require direct invites so hopefully you can find it.

http://imgur.com/a/0Bxdq
PS4 Peeps! Join us!

The community keeps growing with cool people to play with!

Oh man ever since the free weekend started up I've had nothing but awful teammates. Someone TK'd me because I took down their barricade that they locked me in a room with during prep phase.

Clydebink

Neo Member
Oh man ever since the free weekend started up I've had nothing but awful teammates. Someone TK'd me because I took down their barricade that they locked me in a room with during prep phase.

I've seen this. Recruits taking offense from ripping down barricades is a thing.

Grisby

Xbox One version is a bit of a mess. Sometime I'll hit the Multiplayer tab and it'll just bring me to the main menu again. Like, wtf.

And the game just disconnected me in the middle of a really good session I was having. Dammit.

Also, I've been team killed in three matches today.

Top Bottom