• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Camper182

UnluckyKate said:
Yeah, but the only thing that Rockstar Made, that I bought and turned into a deception was GTA IV...

If it's GTA in 1910, it will be fine. As long as they loose the friend harrassing you by phone thing.
JOHN, want to go HUNTING?

sure!

Ledsen said:
It's you cousin, Clevis STOP How about going to the brothel to have a look at them titties, eh STOP

:lol :lol

I don't think I'd mind those.

Edit: Anyone else notice how slow R*'s RDR page is today? They must be getting a shit ton of traffic due to the new commercial and streams going on. As a matter of fact I can't even load it right now. :x

Pimpbaa

There is no "friendship" maintaining in this game right? RIGHT?! If I have to go on man dates in this game I'll......send rockstar a hate mail the likes of which the world has never seen!

Downhome

reKon said:
1:46-1:47 is the part where one dude gets absolutely destroyed falling off his horse. I would like to be my avatar

I have no clue why I did it, but here ya go. The clip itself and fully avatar'd for ya to use:

24q704h.jpg

Dude Abides

Banned
Pimpbaa said:
There is no "friendship" maintaining in this game right? RIGHT?! If I have to go on man dates in this game I'll......send rockstar a hate mail the likes of which the world has never seen!

The woman dates were not interesting either.

Simo

Checked out one of the streams posted and the guy just started from the beginning. The music at first sounded a hell of a lot like LOST but after the first cutscene and trip out of town I stopped watching. The overall presentation in the scenes though with the VA, animation, music and lighting was superb though.

These next 3 days are going to be hard to get through. :lol

Oh and the Wildlife feature is up on the RDR site now!
grizzlybear.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/features/wildlifeandhunting

Can you use your lasso to set up traps, eg. a tripwire to stop pursuing wildlife, or a noose to snare people in trees? Because if you can't, that's a wasted opportunity i've just discovered in those screenshots.

CAW

I just went to the local video place here by my house where I haveRDR pre-ordered. I went to pick up some energy drinks and sure enough they have the game in already but they won't break street date. I even offered the guy a whooping $5! :D

:(

Top Bottom