• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

valentine71 said:
Dear Rockstar Games,

I have a friend here and he plays GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption on SDTV. So as you like for your games to be experienced in the best quality possible & how they were meant to be played please either buy him an HDTV or please come and buy those games (GTAIV and RDR) back from him. So he cannot play those games in any way they were not meant to be played. PS: his games are pirated copies.

And for myself and other people, if you like your games to be experienced in the best quality possible, please for fuck's sake stop making sub HD games...

nice, you just pwned Rockstar Games. I was just going to post the same thing.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
JambiBum said:
4.jpg

Best stealth scene ever?
And we have another DAT ASS shop candidate!

Someone do the honors please.

Hey Rockstar,

Just put out a press release saying to retailers, "We're so happy with it's reception and all the anticipation - go ahead and just sell the game."

Simple, prevents people being forced to go to low res streams, gets you tons of good cred with the fanbase, you still make tons of that sweet cabbage, we get to play the game this weekend.

everybody wins. kthx

MercuryLS

Banned
To the Rockstar guy, why can't you let PS3 gamers choose which set of shoulder buttons do the aiming/shooting? Most people don't like using the R2/L2 buttons for those functions cause they cramp up the hands. Would you guys be able to patch in that option in the future?

Thanks.

Loudninja

MercuryLS said:
To the Rockstar guy, why can't you let PS3 gamers choose which set of shoulder buttons do the aiming/shooting? Most people don't like using the R2/L2 buttons for those functions cause they cramp up the hands. Would you guys be able to patch in that option in the future?

Thanks.

You really dont know that do you?

deadbeef

Guy LeDouche said:
Hey Rockstar,

Just put out a press release saying to retailers, "We're so happy with it's reception and all the anticipation - go ahead and just sell the game."

Simple, prevents people being forced to go to low res streams, gets you tons of good cred with the fanbase, you still make tons of that sweet cabbage, we get to play the game this weekend.

everybody wins. kthx
Lol even though I have it preordered I'd go buy it tonight

MMaRsu

Oh and R* just let me watch the streams, who cares? People know the game is going to look better/play better on your own HDTV :p. Retards on streams always exist.. and graphics always look better in real life, everybody knows this!

enkeixpress said:
We are very sorry for the complete absence of any ps3 footage.. :lol

Our media & coding team choose what system to show the game off on & Xbox 360 is usually the most popular choice here at Rockstar.. well, most of the time.

But rest assured, that the PS3 version is just as good as the Xbox 360 version. They both look exactly the same & we have made sure to make that as obvious as possible on both platforms. We have learnt alot since developing GTA IV for the PS3 a few years back & we are now much more acquainted with how the console "ticks" & so, It is now on par with the Xbox 360 version more than ever.

You will love it & we have also given a little extra to PS3 users as a thank you gift. Xbox 360 users will receive this further on down the line though so all is well. :D

Yours sincerely, Rockstar Games.

Can you prove that you're real? Maybe you're here to mess with our heads.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Ok so watching one of the streams, and I have to say the movement does not look nearly as bad as it was in GTA4 with the way you control on foot.

It makes it seem like you have much more control in RDR.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
cjtiger300 said:
WTF!?!?!?! That is friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop watching it!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol

Shut up woman get on my horse!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol

Nelo Ice

Banned
enkeixpress said:

Our media & coding team choose what system to show the game off on & Xbox 360 is usually the most popular choice here at Rockstar.. well, most of the time.

But rest assured, that the PS3 version is just as good as the Xbox 360 version. They both look exactly the same & we have made sure to make that as obvious as possible on both platforms. We have learnt alot since developing GTA IV for the PS3 a few years back & we are now much more acquainted with how the console "ticks" & so, It is now on par with the Xbox 360 version more than ever.

You will love it & we have also given a little extra to PS3 users as a thank you gift. Xbox 360 users will receive this further on down the line though so all is well. :D

the gift will be free for 360 users later too right? right? :D

~Kinggi~

Banned
cjtiger300 said:
WTF!?!?!?! That is friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop watching it!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol

Shut up woman get on my horse!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol
First time i saw this i watched it on loop for 2 hours.

edit: just realized this is the waiting chat for the red dead stream. Amazing.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
enkeixpress said:

If you're really R* affiliated then a better more formal username would have helped.

Top Bottom