• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ymir

Rent free

FNVq66O.png
LOL at that word soup to describe someone

Also LOL at them being too big of a snowflake to be able to maturally handle the picture of someone’s face. You could probably post pictures of Hitler and they would be more agreeable.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Lol, I clicked this never not hilarious thread. Kept scrollling, bunch of sexy anime chicks, outrage etc.. Then this:

First ugly female character AND OF COURSE they praise the design.

Could they more obviously hate attractive girls? It's so facepalmingly insane 🤦‍♀️
1. Women cant get that muscular lol
And 2. I dont see a problem with having both attractive designs for video game characters, male and female. Game characters much like movie characters are designs people aspire to be. How would you feel if most of the avengers looked like this in the movies

Would you still want to see it?

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned

It's not that people don't care, you melodramatic fruitcake, but that people have a general understanding that getting twisted up into rage knots hyperventilating curse words into a bag do nothing to actually solve the problems at hand. Gotta learn to calm down and think clearly (both things I fully admit aren't easy for most humans), then make rational decisions on how you're going to help or otherwise effect the world around you.

UnNamed

Banned
Last edited:

nush

Most likely never going to happen "Teflon Don" for a reason. But I'll enjoy them making up fan fiction between now and Trumps inevitable win in November.

Last edited:
Serebii.net guy defending Pokemon SS as always. God, I hate that disgusting shill so much, but he's got immunity on Resetera. If that creep isn't secretly paid by Gamefreak, he's the blindest fanboy on the internet.

Anyway, it's hilarious and amusingly cringy how he makes multiple posts in this thread where most people report their disappointment with the game:

Ymir

via reeratakes
EWgVvT8XYAAPbEZ
Use the report system but you're banned if you "incorrectly" use the report system....

Thank god Morrigan was there to create a safe space:

"The bans were for abusing the report system (after a very blatant pattern of behaviour), so the banner is not on a specific post. It is however recorded in the system and visible to all staff."

Also LOL at their being invisible bans now that only moderators can view #transparency

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
its true, they ignore Asian racism over there. that thread Neo did about "are white people racist" entirely ignored it. if it was brought up, it was "white made the Asians racist".

anti Asian racism is still mainstream enough for them to be cool w it. how much of a fuss did you see them making out of Dr. Strange replacing a Tibetan character with a white lady?

This nasty guy is so shameless:

Imagine you're the owner of the BIGGEST POKEMON FAN-WEBSITE IN THE WORLD. Your word has weight. Millions of Pokemon-fans read your website. Likewise, Nintendo reads your output, because due to your rwach, they have to acknowledge it, wanting or not.

And instead of using your unique, powerful position (not saying you can force change, but nobody else has better chances to achieve something) to criticize the shortcomings and draft an ambitious Pokemon-game that's worthy the Switch, that's worthy the year 2019, instead of that you look at SwordShield and DEFEND this underwhelming piece of shit.

Pokemon isn't my #1 franchise, but if, say, I owned the biggest Zelda-fan website prior to BotW's announcement, you can bet I wouldn't have defended Skyward Shit and shilled for that underwhelming game. No, I would have written elaborate articles about what Zelda needs to do, how it needs to be ambitious, look back at its roots and apply modern game design to it - fortunately, BotW came into existence. Serebii.net could do exactly that for Pokemon, but instead he makes all these cringe defense postings, calling everyone who disagrees a hater and just ... ugh.

To stay with the topic's rule ('stay civil'), I'll just say: I *really* don't like Serebii. Definition of a corporate shill/snake.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
This nasty guy is so shameless:

Imagine you're the owner of the BIGGEST POKEMON FAN-WEBSITE IN THE WORLD. Your word has weight. Millions of Pokemon-fans read your website. Likewise, Nintendo reads your output, because due to your rwach, they have to acknowledge it, wanting or not.

And instead of using your unique, powerful position (not saying you can force change, but nobody else has better chances to achieve something) to criticize the shortcomings and draft an ambitious Pokemon-game that's worthy the Switch, that's worthy the year 2019, instead of that you look at SwordShield and DEFEND this underwhelming piece of shit.

Pokemon isn't my #1 franchise, but if, say, I owned the biggest Zelda-fan website prior to BotW's announcement, you can bet I wouldn't have defended Skyward Shit and shilled for that underwhelming game. No, I would have written elaborate articles about what Zelda needs to do, how it needs to be ambitious, look back at its roots and apply modern game design to it - fortunately, BotW came into existence. Serebii.net could do exactly that for Pokemon, but instead he makes all these cringe defense postings, calling everyone who disagrees a hater and just ... ugh.

To stay with the topic's rule ('stay civil'), I'll just say: I *really* don't like Serebii. Definition of a corporate shill/snake.

I always thought it was someone at The Pokemon Company running that. You sure he's independent and not just pretending to be?

Last edited:

TwoDurans

I see we've achieved the "boobs are yucky" stage of being woke on ree this morning.

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
So I am checking out Era's covid threads and taking comfort in the fact that any predictions Era posters make usually is completely wrong on most issues. They take the mainstream narrative and then take it reactionary to the umph degree. Atleast the press is savy and chooses their words where it could be interpreted in different ways. Era is literally a doomsday cult right now. You'd think this has a mortality rate of 60% with the draconic fear mongering on Era and lockdown needs to happen for years.

Last edited:

Ymir

LOL their hopes are getting super high that Trump has no chance of winning 2020 and why they're going to do once they have all branches of government. The bitter tears are going to be amazing when he's re-elected at this rate.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
LOL their hopes are getting super high that Trump has no chance of winning 2020 and why they're going to do once they have all branches of government. The bitter tears are going to be amazing when he's re-elected at this rate.
Maybe they’ll have their Heaven’s Gate or Jonestown moment. 🤔

Ymir

Maybe they’ll have their Heaven’s Gate or Jonestown moment. 🤔
Eh, similar to the race wars that they were claiming about yesterday and enacting violence on people it's reassuring that these are all ball-less man children or it would be horrifying that such domestic terrorists weren't being stopped. They're the typical internet revolutionary of talking a much bigger game than they are able to play. Their only suicide threads are the same people clamoring for attention, they want attention and be victims not actually die.

TwoDurans

CiqM1og.png

Look at this cuck.

"Please stop doing this to women!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Who the fuck does he think he is? SJW's always believe they have the moral authority that no one else does. That's worse than any cartoon image.

an up and coming dictator? So they know she's bad but don't want anyone picking on her? The fuck?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
CiqM1og.png

Look at this cuck.

"Please stop doing this to women!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Who the fuck does he think he is? SJW's always believe they have the moral authority that no one else does. That's worse than any cartoon image.

Impressively humorless little twats on the staff there as always. No one tell them that humor is a great way to cope with serious issues, and by preventing that outlet they’re reinforcing the quagmire of mental illness plaguing their broken-ass community.

TrainedRage

Banned
Funny thing is. They want him OUT SOOOOO badly. But when he is no longer president they will still be 100% obsessed with him.

JordanN

Banned

XCZnZoy.png

Remember when President Trump got so much flak for not closing the borders earlier?

Well, now you know why.

If America tries to do anything to defend itself it will be called racist by the SJW Left.

By the way, don't tell Reset this but American universities are a source of Chinese spying.

Last edited:
Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
Serebii.net guy defending Pokemon SS as always. God, I hate that disgusting shill so much, but he's got immunity on Resetera. If that creep isn't secretly paid by Gamefreak, he's the blindest fanboy on the internet.

It hard to deny his passion, but Serebii has always been a prick and very difficult to converse with. He used to info troll GFAQs Pokemon boards back in the day and threw the mother of all shitfits when Bulbapedia was not only created but quickly became more popular than his site ever was. If you're interested in up the second Pokemon news, just read his news articles and don't engage with him.

(disclaimer: the below user speculates, no leak of TloU2 actually confirms this, so it's not a spoiler)

I’m just glad no one is getting raped.

Hundreds of people getting murdered, but phew, at least no rape, because as is commonly known: rape is worse than murder /s

🙄

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
I see those idiots over there once again argue whether Orcs are racist or not. Fml.

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
I see those idiots over there once again argue whether Orcs are racist or not. Fml.

I was reading some of that Orc stuff yesterday. It cracks me up that that single paragraph is so racist and the end of the D&D world of whatever. Go follow some Elder Scrolls stuffs, that'll teach you the meaning of fantasy species racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom