• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
just another man deciding what is justice for a female rape victim, while hiding behind a feminist avatar

Tvo8JDm.png

Qk5ae0f.png
I though that avatar was something like a (insert console) behind the rainy window : D

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

Can we guess the results?

A bunch of lies and/or girlfriends who lived in Canada?

JordanN

Banned
MGqb056.png

What a pussy. And then people wonder why Trump wants to reopen America.

You fuckers can't have it both ways. If we keep things closed forever, then you go crazy. But if we open things up, you whine about people dying.

SJW's, what a bunch of stupid bitches.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
this guy is mad about something in the Biden rape accusations thread.

is it rape? no!

it's using incorrect posting ettiquette!

yep that's what he is spending his time complaining about. using wrong sources. dude isn't saying much about the rape accusations. but posting links from the WRONG website? ooooh boy! now we getting mad 😡

Zb4gexP.png
4UvzoQY.png

EJkCOYq.png

amazing what these shitheads care about. wont someone please think of the real victims, the people afraid of you "looking like a Trumper"?

Last edited:
MGqb056.png

You fuckers can't have it both ways. If we keep things closed forever, then you go crazy. But if we open things up, you whine about people dying.

"*Murr* Excuse me Mr. Scientist *raises paw* why haven't we heard anything about a yiffing vaccine? I NEED to nuzzle T_T"

ManaByte

Gold Member
MGqb056.png

Haven't spent much time in the COVID thread here, huh?

Crossing Eden defending FF7R's shit voice acting by shitting on a bonafide funny, fantastic cutscene from Xenoblade 2. That's too much. I guess he's still not over the 5 slightly sexual jokes in a 70 hour-game. #scaryboobs

(Xenoblade 2's voice-acting in general is so much better, its characters sound like actual people despite the more cartoonish outwards design; no cringe Jessie va.)

teezzy

Banned
The whole Biden thing is nuts. Those are the same fuckers who banned me for defending Louis C.K.

Also, this struck me as funny and idk why:

Saruhashi

Banned
MGqb056.png

Yeah this whole lockdown situation must be a mind-bender for them.

After years of scaremongering that Trump would bring about an extremely authoritarian regime they are now demanding that the government force people to stay indoors and keep the shops closed etc.

Except for trans-people. They should be allowed to go to hospitals, where the virus is running rampant, and get elective procedures during this time.

OMG that Trump is going to be so authoritarian you guys! I bet he tries to tear up the constitution!
4 Years later... Don't you dare let us go outside Trump! Don't you dare give us the choice to go to shops or not Trump! Keep it all locked down!

(I say this as someone who mostly agrees with a lockdown and thinks we have no choice but to stay home and be careful for now)

nush

I think he might honestly be illiterate. How do you misspell words by making them longer?

I've considered that, but whatever way you cut it on a communication medium that is 100% text how the fuck do you let this guy have any authority?

It's not just text either, you've heard him on that podcast. He can't string even a sentence together.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
ah yes don't forget how if you are a cis hetero male you can murder the president and get away with it. just look at the warm reception given to Lee Harvey Oswald.

GiRqBdA.png

“As a consequentialist” :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I can’t. These people are too much.

Crossing Eden defending FF7R's shit voice acting by shitting on a bonafide funny, fantastic cutscene from Xenoblade 2.

(Xenoblade 2's voice-acting in general is so much better, its characters sound like actual people despite the more cartoonish outwards design; no cringe Jessie va.)
Seriously? I haven’t heard FF7R, but it’s quite baffling considering the budget Sqex has.
Then again, I'm playing Trials of Mana rn and I swear, there must be a contract that states JRPGs can’t have VA of the same quality as AAA “serious” western games. I understand not getting the very best people on the job, but VA being on average so amateurish in 2020 is unacceptable.

As for that post... it’s Crossing Eden. One of the first things you do if you sign up on Era is to ignore that buffoon. Was insufferable on old GAF, it’s turned up to eleven on Era.

Rickyiez

Well there's no perfection in both place. Resetera is dull and lack of personality but Neogaf has more peoples talking shit out of their ass

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol "no perfection"

the problem with Era is not they are dull. they aren't. they crave drama. that's their big problem.

they don't lack personality either. they have too many. lots of performative White Knights in digital blackface. lot of Good Feminists who are men with Taylor Swift avatars. lots of mods with outsized influence and brown nosers who act as gatekeepers.

as for Neogaf having "more people talking shit out of their ass", well you are here and you wrote a bunch of nonsense and are even named "escaflow" which sounds like a kind of laxative. so that's appropriate.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
wow "nearly every white dude over like 50" has "these sorts of skeletons in their closet".

just go off assuming nearly every white man over the age of 50 has raped an employee of theirs. and this is based on...?

kirqEnD.png

lol. you have to be shitting me with this take. no wonder there is "too much confusion" this person lives in fantasy land.

Last edited:

Ymir

Well there's no perfection in both place. Resetera is dull and lack of personality but Neogaf has more peoples talking shit out of their ass

Lol, this thread has been a collection of the made up facts they post on a daily basis but sure only one site “people talking shit out of their ass”.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
poliEra is real annoyed that there is a member constantly posting threads on Biden's rape accusations. all the water carrying Vote Blue No Matter who Dems are upset that someone keep mentioning this darn thing.

gpU5yYV.png

C9dM1ft.png

ITrTmUt.png

4FHwy8B.png

lol they are so mad people are discussing this rape accusation.

countdown until the next shitshow. this issue is going to set Era on fire.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned

LOL At these answers, such hypocritical douches.
yes so many lying snivelling willfully ignorant shit weasels

"if only these allegations came out during the primary"

YOU MEAN THE PRIMARY THAT ENDS IN FOUR MONTHS??? the one we are in the middle of? why aren't the allegations that are coming out during a primary coming out during a primary? did i lose my mind? is it really September?

XR9jilp.png

"however, it's done"

like how do they live like this? they pretend the primary is over when half the states have not even voted. the fucking convention is in August. lol i guess why the hell not throw the concept of democracy under the bus while you are stanning a rapist.

"IT'S DONE" NO IT FUCKING ITSNT YOU CLOD

why does this dumbass head in the sand take persist so much? they really bought that "electorability" bs full sale.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned

Azzurri

Gold Member
I don't understand how Trump being president is causing women to die and become homeless. I'd love to take a peek into a mind that believes that for just a moment.

You mean you don't see the millions of women dying or dead on the streets?

Oh that's right they're too busy making Onlyfans accounts.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Ya, I like this one:

ejyeSLT.jpg

Like when wouldn't some people use this excuse against any republican? So basically admitting that democrats have carte blanche to do as they please.
lol i love the "you've got a weird way to phrase that" while you are misrepresenting what someone said.

like "let me misquote someone while i belittle you for misquoting someone else."

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
poliEra is real annoyed that there is a member constantly posting threads on Biden's rape accusations. all the water carrying Vote Blue No Matter who Dems are upset that someone keep mentioning this darn thing.

gpU5yYV.png

C9dM1ft.png

ITrTmUt.png

4FHwy8B.png

lol they are so mad people are discussing this rape accusation.

countdown until the next shitshow. this issue is going to set Era on fire.
That one kid keeps saying "right wing trash" like he can't stop his program.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Morrigan got her fee fees hurt by someone posting a gallup poll of women's views on abortion. people keep saying "what about women" and pointing to abortion as if all women want it. it doesn't match her narrative so she is handwaving it as "moral relativism" and "well both sides"
bNJf3q7.png

here is the poll. it's from gallup. it literally demonstrates that women are pretty split on the issue of abortion.

OLtr77n.png

i mean, a shame it isn't a poll from the Intercept or FOX News, they could call it RIGHT WING TRASH and try to ban the poster

but it's not. it's gallup. even facts don't matter in this brave new pro-rapist world

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
yes so many lying snivelling willfully ignorant shit weasels

"if only these allegations came out during the primary"

YOU MEAN THE PRIMARY THAT ENDS IN FOUR MONTHS??? the one we are in the middle of? why aren't the allegations that are coming out during a primary coming out during a primary? did i lose my mind? is it really September?

XR9jilp.png

"however, it's done"

like how do they live like this? they pretend the primary is over when half the states have not even voted. the fucking convention is in August. lol i guess why the hell not throw the concept of democracy under the bus while you are stanning a rapist.

"IT'S DONE" NO IT FUCKING ITSNT YOU CLOD

why does this dumbass head in the sand take persist so much? they really bought that "electorability" bs full sale.

It's hilariously sad. He's not officially the nominee and they are acting as if it's a done deal. Just lapping up that narrative the Democratic party serves them.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I have seen these feminist groups ignore blatant assaults to women when it isn't politically convenient for them acknowledge it (politially convenient = biting the hand that feeds them) in my country. It is sad to see the american feminist groups follow this pattern of behaviour.

It's the inevitable fate of all rights groups. They exist only to try to procure power for themselves and are absolutely ruthless to anyone that might get in the way even if it turns them into blatant hypocrites.

Ymir

I think Trump is an idiot as much as the next guy but since "neither site is perfect" lets look at the facts the mods are promoting;

"Because when many more women will die, be deported, made homeless, have access to healthcare taken away, fired or discriminated against as a result of 4 more years of Trump and you purport to protect and represent the most vulnerable of women, you need to be pragmatic. When making a risk assessment, many will conclude that it's the responsible thing to do.

It feels shitty having to vote for a rapist and not being able to speak out against him but the alternative is so much worse for those who have very even little left to lose. Our choices have consequences and 4 more years of Trump (who can go all out on his awfulness as he can't get a third term) will cause considerable suffering to women. Asking women's groups to bear that responsibility is unreasonable."

So as far as I know there are no death camp for women, trump has not murdered them nor made homeless. Healthcare is determined more by a state level, nothing has been really changed at a federal level since they failed to dismantle "Obamacare". Many of the issues with healthcare are in red states where the governor is exerting power to not expand medicare or other services causing less people to be insured which was the same case under Obama. I don't know of any movements that are causing women to be fired or denied jobs, let alone anything that Trump personally caused. Some of these may be current social issues but most so far have not been created or even worsened by Trump. He talks a big game but has largely been to lazy or blocked when trying to make big changes. As usual most of these are just made up facts from TDS.

Morrigan got her fee fees hurt by someone posting a gallup poll of women's views on abortion. people keep saying "what about women" and pointing to abortion as if all women want it. it doesn't match her narrative so she is handwaving it as "moral relativism" and "well both sides"
bNJf3q7.png

here is the poll. it's from gallup. it literally demonstrates that women are pretty split on the issue of abortion.

OLtr77n.png

i mean, a shame it isn't a poll from the Intercept or FOX News, they could call it RIGHT WING TRASH and try to ban the poster

but it's not. it's gallup. even facts don't matter in this brave new pro-rapist world

Isn't she another Canadian too? So yet again it doesn't even directly impact her since she would have to live in the country that is actually enacting the policies she's having a hissyfit about. Why do so many Canadians seek to be victims due to policies in countries they'll likely never visit let alone live in? Very strange

Plague Doctor

Gold Member
I have seen these feminist groups ignore blatant assaults to women when it isn't politically convenient for them acknowledge it (politially convenient = biting the hand that feeds them) in my country. It is sad to see the american feminist groups follow this pattern of behaviour.

Democrat leadership and the mainstream media are showing their asses that it was just a political cudgel and ploy. It was bullshit.

personally, i'd say it's a good sign if the kind of people who would chuckle at "‘cos it’s padded like an A-cup on school picture day" find the game's script and humour bad

What a sad, humor-less person must one be to *not* chuckle about that hilarious line?! Sometimes I petty Resetera; they're like the personified no-fun-allowed-zone meme.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom