• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard | OT | BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil

Brhoom

Banned
Anyone can link me to a site where I can buy a digital US playstation store credit?

Amazon doesn't allow me since I don't live in the US.

Edit: to buy the season pass for Resident Evil 7.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
82dd3096c305e43aae5727a6285ce51f.png

There were my stats from my first run. I think I did okay for it being my first run.

Dusk Golem

So I just beat
chainsaw jack boss fight
, how far through an I. I've played like 4 hours, but I'm seeing people finish in 8 and that's crazy short for how I feel this game should pan out for me.

That's almost cut and clear the 1/4th mark of the game, so yeah about 1/4th of the way finished.

Dusk Golem

Also if any of you guys missed the Double Barrel Shotgun, you fucking missed out. RE7's double barrel was amazing!

I almost missed it but thankfully something clicked for me last minute.

What about
entering the ship?

Another good cut & clear moment. That's basically the clear 3/4ths mar kf othe game.

Dusk Golem

About the ending, could anyone answer this to me?

So, I got the bad ending since I chose Zoey. Is the Good ending that much better or is just sightly different?

Anyone? I'm really curious.

I need to play the Good Ending route, so I can't tell you the full differences (I will be able to tomorrow), but I remember one person in my stream chat said
the fight on the ship where you kill Mia
doesn't happen on the good ending path, but I'll have a full list of differences tomorrow.

No.
Mia is jsut alive in the holicopter. And you don't fight her

Really?

That's actually worse then cause her fight is good

I'm happy now lol

I need to play the Good Ending route, so I can't tell you the full differences (I will be able to tomorrow), but I remember one person in my stream chat said
the fight on the ship where you kill Mia
doesn't happen on the good ending path, but I'll have a full list of differences tomorrow.

You probably right, the user above you said the same thing!

Thanks, guys.

Dusk Golem

ALSO, here's a tip I learned late:

Steroids increase your max health permanently, but also gives you a full heal when you use them. So can save them for use as a healing item if you want.

Aikidoka

Welp, just started 30 minutes ago or so (PC). I really like how they incorporate the demo, and confirmation that clancy is a loser.
Also,
Currently I have no hand and yet the game is telling me that I "don't need to use " a first aid right now. wtf????

Astral

Is the Can't Catch Me trophy bugged or something? I got it even though I got caught and had to retry like three times lol.

Kalentan

Spoilers for the "piers/swamp"

*Ethan falls as the wood breaks*
Marguerite: Hahahaha! I have you!
Ethan: No.
*pulls out grenade launcher, fires twice and she dies*

Very satisfying.

Welp, just started 30 minutes ago or so (PC). I really like how they incorporate the demo, and confirmation that clancy is a loser.
Also,
Currently I have no hand and yet the game is telling me that I "don't need to use " a first aid right now. wtf????

That will be taken care of in about 2 minutes.

gagecube

Banned
I just found the
scorpion
key, turned around to go back to the main lobby of the house and a
molded
dropped from the
vent in the ceiling
, and i let out a pretty audible 'fuck'.

Astral Dog

Only an hour but jesus the pistol sounds like a toy gun hitting a sponge,its very annoying :S

Does this get better with other weapons?

ianpm31

Just beat it on normal. Playtime was little under 10 hrs and definitely had a great time with it. Best RE since 4 and looking forward to the dlc. Going to do a madhouse run soon

Erebus

Damn, that introduction was so good! Especially after having played the demo and not expecting the final game to deviate so much.

I screamed like a little girl
when I saw Mia in that staircase.

If the game continues like that, I'd be more than happy (scared shitless).

Alien Isolation was worse IMO especially as you cannot fight back against the alien at least in RE7 you have a fighting chance most of the time.

I don't think A.I is even in the same league. In A:I you can just hide and be safe. in RE 7 you have to fight against the enemies. Hiding doesn't help at all. And you fight with limited ammo and health items + you have to solve puzzles and can't carry many items at once.
It's just like the old days. Only in first person mode.

Imo that's way more terrifying than any walking/ hiding simulator.

Skab

Game starts chugging like crazy after Ive been playing it for a while. No idea what's happening, but it renders the game completely unplayable :\

Between this and my controller issue earlier, its been a pretty sour first experience

chekhonte

What parts of a PSVR do I need to play this?

I just orded the basic PSVR which comes with just the vr goggles.

Do I need to pick up a camera and the 2 PS moves in order to play this or is having just the goggles fine?

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Did I miss the handgun? I've picked up several ammo clips and even combined chemical with gun powder yet I haven't found it. To clarify,
I just finished the fight in the garage with Jack then proceeded to the main hall of the house after attaching a gold bull to the door to open it. Now I'm playing as Mia in the cassette tape and I'm behind the wall hiding from Marguerite.

Did I miss it?

Top Bottom