• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP SONY! Bloodborne finally running at exactly 1 (on) FPS on PC! (Good hunters get ITT!!!)

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Game's still being actively sold, so unless you have the game already -which begs the obvious question, what's the big fucking deal?- unless you're stanning for actual piracy, the state of the emulator is irrelevant.

FeralEcho

PC players on Bloodborne PS4 at 30FPS:

kl2URHL.jpeg

Same PC players on Bloodborne PC emulated at 1 FPS:

IxTFivQ.jpeg

Never change PC Master race!

LakeOf9

Sony quickly hiring Nintendo's lawyers to have this shit shut down rn I bet

Anyway, I hope this keeps developing! I'd love to play Bloodborne at higher fidelity and performance

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
This thread is about bloodborne right? I don't want to hear any updates other than every single frame per second should be posted and celebrated as we make progress. Anything else that doesn't have to do with it and have its own thread.

Sony would be smart to get out in front of this with an official PS5/PC port. But Sony rarely seems smart these days.

For real ...Sony can kiss my ass with the way they treat BC! BB shouldve been patched eons ago. Driveclub shouldve been patched. The Order 1886 shouldve been patched. Gravity Rush 2 and Last Guardian deserved patches too!!!

diffusionx

Gold Member
I’m playing Bloodborne right now on ps5. It’s 1080p 30 obviously. I just finished Sekiro which was like 1800p and 60fps. I swear this stuff does not matter nearly as much as nerds on the internet say it does. Within 10 minutes you just get used to it and it’s fine.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
I’m playing Bloodborne right now on ps5. It’s 1080p 30 obviously. I just finished Sekiro which was like 1800p and 60fps. I swear this stuff does not matter nearly as much as nerds on the internet say it does. Within 10 minutes you just get used to it and it’s fine.
Most of the people who want the upgrade already played or beat the game, so who are you addressing with that comment?

I have over 200 hours and the platinum. Still want 60fps+ and 4K options.

Last edited:
People ported Spider-Man 2 to pc and played the whole game without even the game having an official release on pc so i'm sure bloodborne will be playable on pc sooner or later, it's just a matter of time

Last edited:

Seider

First, Dreamcast Homebrew users trying to port GTA 3 to Dreamcast because they couldnt play it in 2001.

Now, Pc users trying to emulate Ps4 so they can play Bloodborne 10 years later it was released.

Everybody wanna play Playstation Games.

Last edited:

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Have you gone door to door asking them? I doubt that is even true.
Yes, it is. Most people who want to play Bloodborne remastered have already played it. The majority of people wouldn’t skip a game just for that reason. It’s 7 years old. Ain’t no new fan avoided playing the game for that long.

Top Bottom