• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Glad Safarova put up a fight eventually so the quarter loss doesnt' feel that bad.

She obviously usually has had at least one rough match per slam but I'm not sure I've ever seen Serena fight back from so many bad first sets and losses-in-the-making before (not that this final was that). Yeah, the clutch, more than anything, is what's strong in her.

Hell of a tournament for Safarova. But damn, Serena is just unbelievable. Calendar grand slam incoming?? I think so.

Unless my girl Muguruza has something to say about that.

A man can dream, can't he?

SSPssp

Do people seriously believe that Serena would risk losing to create drama!? Aside from any health issues, its hard not to play down to your opponent's level.
Competition brings out the best in players, and unfortunately there isn't any real competition for Serena.

I love the people on Tennis Forum who drag Serena for her screams AFTER points, when most of their favorite players give their hideous screeches DURING the points.

Always the Martha fans, as if she has never dropped an F-Bomb during a match.

Peru

I love the people on Tennis Forum who drag Serena for her screams AFTER points, when most of their favorite players give their hideous screeches DURING the points.

Always the Martha fans, as if she has never dropped an F-Bomb during a match.

Well Serena screams during points as well lol. I don't mind any of it though, let people do their thing on court.

MIMIC

Banned
kexoVn0.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Give Lucie a lot of credit. Nobody expected her to take it to three, let alone make the final. Hope she can keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom