• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros - The 2015 French Open (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
So Isner lost, big surprise for me.

Good for Goffin, in a normal day he should always win against Chardy. After that possibly Goffin - Murray. Something to look forward to :)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So Isner lost, big surprise for me.

Good for Goffin, in a normal day he should always win against Chardy. After that possibly Goffin - Murray. Something to look forward to :)

Why is Goffin-Murray a good match to look forward to? Goffin is a worse Nishikori and Murray manhandled the original Nishikori pretty recently. I'd rather see Chardy-Murray - Chardy spends 90% of his time being crap and then for 10% of matches goes Super Saiyan and ball bashes perfectly. If we get Clayray vs. Super Chardy, that could be a fun match.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, now we're into R32, predictions:

Djokovic d. Kokkinakis
Anderson d. Gasquet
Sock d. Coric
Nadal d. Kuznetsov
Murray d. Kyrgios
Goffin d. Chardy
Mayer d. Cilic
Ferrer d. Bolleli
[Nishikori d. W/O]
Rosol d. Gabashvili
Tsonga d. Andujar
Berdych d. Paire
Wawrinka d. Johnson
Simon d. Mahut
Monfils d. Cuevas
Federer d. Dzumhur

Djokovic d. Anderson
Nadal d. Sock
Murray d. Goffin
Ferrer d. Mayer
Nishikori d. Rosol
Berdych d. Tsonga
Simon d. Wawrinka
Monfils d. Federer

Nadal d. Djokovic
Murray d. Ferrer
Nishikori d. Berdych
Monfils d. Simon

Murray d. Nadal
Nishikori d. Monfils

Murray d. Nishikori

Peru

I want to post some Schiavone / Kuznetsova MOTY highlights but I can't find it? Usually the slam sites give you at least like a minute or two of highlights.. c'mon

Ricker

I want to post some Schiavone / Kuznetsova MOTY highlights but I can't find it? Usually the slam sites give you at least like a minute or two of highlights.. c'mon

Yeah,weird because it was a great match...

Just saw Schiavone' Twitter:

''Did you enjoy it ? '' lol ;)

Found one but its an ugly 4/3 in 480p in the wrong aspect ratio video...

Dispatch

Nadal d. Djokovic
Murray d. Ferrer
Nishikori d. Berdych
Monfils d. Simon

Murray d. Nadal
Nishikori d. Monfils

Murray d. Nishikori

I was with you until this match. Can Nadal hold up for this entire tournament?

I think there's a decent chance that Murray or Nishikori (or Federer) end up being the beneficiaries of Nadal and Djokovic knocking hell out of each other in a 4+ hour marathon. Especially if the predicted bad weather backs up the matches (the men's top half goes after the bottom half, so that's another point to keep in mind).

MIMIC

Banned

Djokovic d. Kokkinakis
Anderson d. Gasquet
Sock d. Coric
Nadal d. Kuznetsov
Murray d. Kyrgios
Goffin d. Chardy
Mayer d. Cilic
Ferrer d. Bolleli
[Nishikori d. W/O]
Rosol d. Gabashvili
Tsonga d. Andujar
Berdych d. Paire
Wawrinka d. Johnson
Simon d. Mahut
Monfils d. Cuevas
Federer d. Dzumhur

Djokovic d. Anderson
Nadal d. Sock
Murray d. Goffin
Ferrer d. Mayer
Nishikori d. Rosol
Berdych d. Tsonga
Simon d. Wawrinka
Monfils d. Federer

Nadal d. Djokovic
Murray d. Ferrer
Nishikori d. Berdych
Monfils d. Simon

Murray d. Nadal
Nishikori d. Monfils

Murray d. Nishikori

This is not funny

LuuKyK

The Pliskova twins being mirrors in their double match today. lol

ezgif-2140005513.gif

szaromir

Banned
Proof that being a Murray fan leads to insanity.
Nah, Crab is right. We're all living in the Clayray era, it's just the majority has failed to realize it. Especially with Clayray allowing Djokovic to vulture 2 MS1000,but it's all deceit.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, Crab is right. We're all living in the Clayray era, it's just the majority has failed to realize it. Especially with Clayray allowing Djokovic to vulture 2 MS1000,but it's all deceit.

One of us, one of us.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
That was a great match. Good on Cornet.

Ricker

Nice win again for the local girl...wind caused all kinds of problems,including that weird serve by Cornet near the end there lol but yeah,its going to be a problem for everyone today if it picks up...

Haha have you guys seen this point against Djokovic? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rv391_novak-djokovic-perd-un-point-betement_sport?start=25

The look on his face is gold :D

Yeah,that was weird....I am sure we will see that Cornet failed serve at some point also in the bloopers...

Uzzy

Speaking of terrible serving, it would appear that Lisicki's caught that bug. She's lost the first set to Safarova, 6-3, broken twice. Goddamn it.

sam777

Speaking of terrible serving, it would appear that Lisicki's caught that bug. She's lost the first set to Safarova, 6-3, broken twice. Goddamn it.

Lisicki is quite bad at that. Once her serve goes it just goes, she will start to struggle to get the ball toss correct and what not.

Anyone got a gif of this Cornet serve that I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom