• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Dragon Age Veilguard Pre-Orders are really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre ordering just doesn't really hold any water anymore in the new digital age. In the olden days, it was still fairly useless unless it was something very limited or niche.

These days, there's zero point to getting games on launch day. Look at Lollipop Chainsaw--oops, a bunch of fixes and updates coming.

Same thing with Cyberpunk, Jedi Survivor, etc

Best time to buy a game is now 3 to 6 months after its release, sometimes even longer.

Nester99

Numbers are bad but why would anyone preorder these days with no worthwhile bonus and unlimited "digital copies"

I fully expect Dragon age and AssCreed to underperform at the very least if not full on flop.

The video game market will crash again.
Good video games have been selling well all this time, I don't see the overall industry having any issues. This is exclusively a problem with Western AAAA titles

Last edited:

Humdinger

On the one hand, I hope it bombs, because it seems filled with woke shit.

Otoh, I've seen some good footage that makes me wonder if it's actually a decent game underneath.

Last edited:

tusharngf

ZLsrjwM.jpeg

chest size max is this ? they truly did hired sweet baby inc employee

Poor pre-order numbers from random YouTubers sounds like a good source to me. /s

And once again Gaf with its Woke/DEI/SBI conspiracy. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
This outlet looks very questionable and ideologically driven, recommend not using it going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom