• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Jack Season 5 |OT| But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

That's what annoys me the most about the romance theories, it's based on literally nothing other than that she happens to be a girl interacting with a guy. It's dumb.
Or if any two characters have a decent interaction regardless or gender even if the hate each other you going to get what uhm my friend told me ntr and i totally have no idea what that is, nope no idea.

Sou Da

I check /co/ once to see if they like something this good, and it's just wall to wall "SAMURAI ASHI SJWS GENNEDY CUCKED US SHE'S TAKING OVER THE SERIES IT'S PANDERING TO TUMBLR"

Goddamn that board needs to be sent to the pits of hell.

That's mostly people shitting up the threads post episode though. The episode talkbacks during are pretty good as well as the specific topical threads about it.

caliph95

That's mostly people shitting up the threads post episode though. The episode talkbacks during are pretty good as well as the specific topical threads about it.
It's kind of why i don't bother, it's cool for them and people who like it, i just don't need half the thread be shitposting and trolling while the other half have an actual discussion. I'm exaggerating but wasn't my thing

cntr

Banned
it's probably "shitposting" from the political boards, yeah.

I try not to look too often, but most of 4chan, including /co/, strike me as the kind of people who're too abrasive and cynical to give a shit about politics, lol

caliph95

it's probably "shitposting" from the political boards, yeah.

I try not to look too often, but most of 4chan, including /co/, strike me as the kind of people who're too abrasive and cynical to give a shit about politics, lol
Besides pol who even 4chans hate because they shit up threads that seems to be my impression as well

caliph95

Oh don't worry, she'll be calling him "Daddy" soon enough...
jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Sharpeye

I wonder if they are going to addressed the fact that Jack killed all her sisters. I know that she was trained to not to feel any emotion for them, but its still a pretty big elephant in the room if they are going to have a father-daughter relationship.

I wonder if they are going to addressed the fact that Jack killed all her sisters. I know that she was trained to not to feel any emotion for them, but its still a pretty big elephant in the room if they are going to have a father-daughter relationship.

I think it'll have to be addressed, but at this point she might realize that he didn't have an option. They were going at it to kill him and would have pursued him to the end of the world.

caliph95

Probably when they meet up with Scotsman and his daughter or the cult whichever comes first

Toxi

Banned
Assuming all the Scottsman's daughters came from his wife... Jesus Christ, I thought the High Priestess had a rough labor.

cntr

Banned
The season's 10 episodes long, this is episode 5.

edit: oh hey, Wikipedia has a one-line teaser-summary of episode 6, 7, and 8. Neat.

My understanding was 10 episodes total.

Also, synopsises (synopsisi?) for the next three:

XCVII:
Ashi's search for Jack helps her to see his effect on the world after encountering numerous people and places where he has changed things for the better
XCVIII:
Jack and Ashi overcome a series of dangerous physical and spiritual tests in order to recover Jack's sword
XCIX:
The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures

Kinda beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom