• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Neol

Yesssssssss

tumblr_n595reAwcg1sxudx7o5_400.gif

Numb

Does Preggo John have a baby in him forever that can't be birthed since he is immortal? Wouldn't he no longer be Preggo John and turn into just regular John if so?
These are the questions that need to answered.

You know, I don't know what's more hilarious. The nonsense that is this collection, or the whole hedgehog.exposed web page that makes this thing sound like the biggest leak of the century.

Numb

Ascending to paradise after feeding dismembered penises to Eggman that have been found using echolocation.
I am done.

The longer this video goes on, the more I'm starting to call bullshit on this being something that was ever in development for the Dreamcast.

Matt's right, Sonic Dreams Collection is fucking Deviantart: the Game.

23qwerty

how in the hell did they get an hour and ten minute vid out of sonic dreams collection...

guess I'll have to find out

oh holy shit the seganet adapter is real, game grumps never figured that one out

the mmo certainly adds a lot of play time

holy FUCK this is way deeper than the grumps playthrough made it seem

Skrams

Well, this Sonic video will be a treat to watch.
NQHKSVE.gif

And housewifes only read romance novels because they're just so damn romantic, right?
Hey, man. I said ecchi comedy. I'm not denying what it's supplying. I find the shit pretty funny.
Nah, it's pretty terrible.

It's just typical harem garbage with a cardboard cutout MC.

if you want cute monster girl stuff, read T-REX NA KANOJO, much better than Musume.
We'll just have to agree to disagree.
Thanks Woolie.
I enjoy when a show goes balls to the walls harem with no remorse and no trying to cover it up with anything else. It's a thing with no shame, some good laughs, and it's good. MC actually has balls too unlike most harem MCs.

I'll have to read more T-rex na kanojo since I'll only read a few chapters and found it a cute, but not much more.
Why does this exist and whyhas he gotten for a rustlemania intro then? Did I miss an ironic boat somewhere?

What the fuck is it about Sonic that attracts the worst fandom and the weirdest trolls?

I suppose it's not so much that it attracted the worst, it's that they're the ones who chose to stick around when most people moved on.

What's the game they use for the super hype Rustlemania CAW-madness opening with the gorilla suits and title belt thefts? I've been hoping to see some dumb/awesome Woolie/Matt/Pat/Liam CAW hijinks this entire Rustlemania and all I'm getting are these terrible, terrible wrestling games!

Top Bottom