• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

*watching this week's Rustlecuffs*

I have never watched a sumo match.

Literally never.

Does typical Sumo involve the participants jumping 8 feet in the air for air combos?

We're getting sloppy. No one posted last night's Rustlemania!

Starfox Adventures #10

Youtube

Website version is missing.

Edit: According to Youtube comments, they've uploaded the wrong part as well! Rustlemania is ruining the channel.

Yeah that's totally the wrong part they uploaded, might even be several parts ahead. I thought it was weird that nobody commented on the disguise Fox had.

Mat-triX

Not 100% SBF related, but i'm sure Matt and Woolie would be proud of The Giant Bomb's look at Super Mario Maker feat. DMX (WHAT!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQF9zWVsZk

Reaction Spoilers:
PukjlVI.gif

They better, since i just shelled out 60 dollars for that shit and it is fucked up on my pc. Seriously, the textures do not load correctly when I get in game and it looks horrible. I mean, I'm used to playing games that look and play like shit on my old pc, but despite it actually playing at a decent fps(load times are several minutes though) it just looks like shit.

God damn, I wanted to be able to play TPP so badly too... but my new computer just keeps throwing new problems at me.

They better, since i just shelled out 60 dollars for that shit and it is fucked up on my pc. Seriously, the textures do not load correctly when I get in game and it looks horrible. I mean, I'm used to playing games that look and play like shit on my old pc, but despite it actually playing at a decent fps(load times are several minutes though) it just looks like shit.

God damn, I wanted to be able to play TPP so badly too... but my new computer just keeps throwing new problems at me.

Wait, what? The game isn't out yet.

Starfox Adventure still not fixed? They've been pretty sloppy this month compared to normal
by sloppy I mean like a few huge mistakes.

Wait, what? The game isn't out yet.

You are correct. I actually meant Ground Zeros, should have been more clear about that. On that note though, I got that shit working now, and while the fps drops A LOT at times, its playable and god damn is it good shit. Got A rank my first run(this is probably not even close to impressive).

Squishy3

You are correct. I actually meant Ground Zeros, should have been more clear about that. On that note though, I got that shit working now, and while the fps drops A LOT at times, its playable and god damn is it good shit. Got A rank my first run(this is probably not even close to impressive).
You might want to try limiting the FPS to 30 if you aren't anywhere near close to a steady 60. Shadows and SSAO are also big resource hogs and lowering those settings will net you a pretty good performance increase.

Liams Twitter is making me worried about him. He says people have been really mean to him these past few day, I think because of his stance on the Inafune thing
That sucks if that is the reason. But I guess it's the unpopular opinion. People shouldn't be giving you shit for it.

That sucks if that is the reason. But I guess it's the unpopular opinion. People shouldn't be giving you shit for it.
People shouldn't be giving him shit for it, I agree, but based on what he had to say on the podcast this week, he really shouldn't come off so baffled by behavior that is so common on the internet and at least understand where part of the sentiment is coming from.

Laputa_94

People shouldn't be giving him shit for it, I agree, but based on what he had to say on the podcast this week, he really shouldn't come off so baffled by behavior that is so common on the internet and at least understand where part of the sentiment is coming from.

I agree completely, he takes things on the intrenet to close to heart.

Bio

Today I've been playing Tales from the Borderlands and I am now convinced they picked wrong with playing Game of Thrones.. This game is amazing. Probably my favorite Telltale game now, and I'm someone who didn't care at all about Borderlands. To the point that I just wrote it off until now.

All Woolie vs. Reboot is doing is giving me an urge to watch season 3 of the show again.

Well, that and the web monster episodes from S2.

And Enzo's birthday when Megabyte crashes the party and plays a sick guitar solo.

Fuck, ReBoot's so good.

Archgan

Today I've been playing Tales from the Borderlands and I am now convinced they picked wrong with playing Game of Thrones.. This game is amazing. Probably my favorite Telltale game now, and I'm someone who didn't care at all about Borderlands. To the point that I just wrote it off until now.
I haven't been watching the GoT LP, but I totally agree that TftB is a great Telltale game. I think the world was a perfect fit for Telltale. There's just the right amount of humor, action, and story. One of the things I love is that the "last time on" parts aren't told in the traditional Telltale way, but instead are told by Marcus talking over the sketches. I also love how they work in a Borderlands-style opening credits scene each episode. Like I said, I haven't been watching GoT so I don't know how much it affects the canon (I assume not much), but in TftB, the things you do directly involve previous characters and will have probably have an impact on future Borderlands games' stories.

I think the problem with the whole game of thrones telltale game was that they put it in the same time line as the show, and because of that they have limitations on what they can do with characters, and since they chose to include characters that are part of the main storyline it feels handicapped that something truly amazing can't happen.

I would have been pumped if the game took place during the time of Ser Duncan the tall. that whole era is pretty much unexplored, and could be a great adventure.

I think that's the reason why the TftB is so great, it seems like they were given a blank slate.

Top Bottom