• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

joe2187

Banned
I think im gonna have to shelve watching Salty Woolies adventures in Reboot land.

The salt is too much Too big, too thick, too heavy and too rough.

Get Hyped!
vH4nCgO.png

Twitter

Unrelated but is anyone here playing Rising Thunder? I think the game awoken a passion for 2D fighters I thought I would never have.

Can't wait for private lobbies to be introduced so I might have a go at Pat one day.

Numb

Unrelated but is anyone here playing Rising Thunder? I think the game awoken a passion for 2D fighters I thought I would never have.

Can't wait for private lobbies to be introduced so I might have a go at Pat one day.

Yeah but much less so recently. Was waiting for the lobbies to hit last patch to get back on but next time maybe.

I played for a bit and then stopped. I'm waiting for them to give Chel a standing overhead or make Crow not terrible.

Squishy3

I played for a bit and then stopped. I'm waiting for them to give Chel a standing overhead or make Crow not terrible.
Chel doesn't need a standing overhead, haha. She's really good. Unless we started getting normal loadouts that'd also mean they'd probably take away f+m and f+m is really important for her, because it goes over lows and beats throws. It's pretty easy for to hit confirm a DP off of it and then you can KA and go into throw + super if you have it. That's a lot of damage from an overhead. If you use the juggle DP you can get a cross under I think as well, although I stopped using that one.

Oh neato. Though I'm surprised they didn't save this for Shitstorm 3.
I kinda figured they'd replace Shitstorm with that LP.

Also the fact you called it Shitstorm 3 when we're on 4, is kinda what makes me think I hope we don't have another. 3 was pretty eh. There's really not much good stuff to pick at, I'd rather just get a full scary game LP.

Chel doesn't need a standing overhead, haha. She's really good. Unless we started getting normal loadouts that'd also mean they'd probably take away f+m and f+m is really important for her, because it goes over lows and beats throws. It's pretty easy for to hit confirm a DP off of it and then you can KA and go into throw + super if you have it. That's a lot of damage from an overhead. If you use the juggle DP you can get a cross under I think as well, although I stopped using that one.

I didn't say she was bad. I just want a standing overhead since right now she can only open people up by doing cross ups and catching lows/throws with f+m. They could also just make f+m an overhead.

I kinda figured they'd replace Shitstorm with that LP.

Also the fact you called it Shitstorm 3 when we're on 4, is kinda what makes me think I hope we don't have another. 3 was pretty eh. There's really not much good stuff to pick at, I'd rather just get a full scary game LP.

Oh yeah... Shitstorm 3 was the 3 sorta LPs and then a few one offs. Whoops.

I was about to post in here about how I'm selfish in that I'm dying for some new LP's as nothing on the channel is interesting to me and I have nothing to watch but this is perfect. I'll have to wait till I finished the game but this game is gonna be perfect for an LP.

Really you don't like the Rustlemania? The games don't even really matter, it's all about that banter, most of the time I'm not even looking at the screen.

Top Bottom