• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

theres an easy way to still play the game first and still watch their videos
always get farther than them
so unless your going to play only 30min a day of Dark Souls and if so wth is wrong with you, you should be fine

Fat4all

Banned
theres an easy way to still play the game first and still watch their videos
always get farther than them
so unless your going to play only 30min a day of Dark Souls and if so wth is wrong with you, you should be fine

Even though Pat is on controls, him droning on about his theories on the game should slow the playthrough even more.

anyone gonna play Kingdom Hearts Unchained X tomorrow?
id bet money itll be connected to 3 somehow
not playing a game is a bad idea in this series

https://twitter.com/angriestpat/status/716486879097569280

Really bad news? Or the worst news?
I watched all of the DS 2 lp, gave some BB episode a shot, but I don't think I could bring myself to watch this one

Great news. I for one am glad they're not wasting anytime getting into this LP. Glad Matt will be there too. He added more laid-back commentary when he was on BB LP, which made everyone seem to enjoy their time more.

lmao

sigh, I need to go back to every TP video and see the pics in the description don't I

Yes.

Liam is the greatest artist of our generation.

U2MDeKN.png

Scumbag "White Power" Colin

https://youtu.be/JKu5vV9ymoA?t=41m25s

This is the best.

You're the best.

Skrams

Matts right about the damage output in TP being waaaaay too little (idk why he complained about hero mode in the second episode tho) so maybe they should actually play with the ganondorf amiibo on
Yeah, 1/4 hearts is a lil too much. I think it'd be "fun" to see Liam play with Hero Mode and Ganon on at the same time for 4x damage. At least a test or something. I plan to do my run with the game eventually on that crazy train.
And his cover up of "I said .90"

I'm glad the top post on the reddit for the SBFC thread is, "Woolie said 9.0."

Also all the pictures so far for people who haven't seen them. Crysis is maybe my favorite one, but Colin Party is really good too.

Matts right Elite Beat Agents is more hype than TTGL

At first I was going to disagree but that fucking EBA chant at the climax of the final song is just too good. So is the list Bayo 2 < Bayo < TTGL < EBA < W101 for increasing hypeness?

matt really focusing on testicles this episode

And his cover up of "I said .90"

My favorite part of that was the Canadian Math tangent where they tried to figure out how many hits you would need to get per at-bat to have a 9.0 average. I remember hearing "900" at one point.

I think every math class I've ever had would be better if it was just three people who are (self-admittedly) rubbish at math arguing over how basic things work.

(The answer is 9, guys. It's 9 hits per at-bat.)

Numb

he probably helped with the game so its technically all his fault(and Liams)
he snuck the racist characters in when no one was looking

Liam isn't as racist as the other but the few times he is it's super dry and direct punch to the gut out of nowhere with no chill.
Heis crazy. Woolie tries not to give them the power but it's way too late

dh4niel

The intro to the Punisher LP is way more hype than the LP actually is. Hope the game picks up, it's really boring at the moment. Enjoying Matt's Punisher facts though.

Caderfix

Is anyone else bothered by how much pat keeps yelling and screeching for no reason, cutting people off and trying to be the loudest, always? The last Punisher video was made worse due to such actions.

Top Bottom